Ok you faggots I need your help

Ok you faggots I need your help
>inb4 nypa

I found this little fucker in this vase ,or whatever the fuck this shit is, in a room where my cats usually chill

It's tail is cut off or something but it still breaths. He doesn't really do anything else besides that. Help me find out what animal he is and how I should feed him/help him out

also dubs decides his name

Some kind of lizard, tail is gonna grow back its fine

selfbump

I'll timestamp it with his/her name as soon as someone rolls dubs

It doesn't move or do anything at all, besides having his eyes open 24/7 and breathing about every 10 seconds

Probably scared don't know. Anyway, just release it, not like you could do anything anyway. Dont even know what it its, flies or ants maybe

If it's tail is gone let it go. It's been through some shit recently.

Lizards eat bugs, they are bros.

his name is John Cena

roll

lizardman

Sup Forums

make a tiny paper hat for him

roll

Dubs guy

gassem kikes, and let him loose

nigger

roll

green little thing

Dat boi

It's dat boi!

Oh shit waddup!

Its a green anole their skin gets like that when u kill themm standard backyrd lizard

You can buy crickets at most pet feed stores.

Lizards usually need a bit more than crickets, though, so sometimes you need to roll the crickets in a nutrient paste first.

You have to be underage if you didn't know fucking lizards tails grow back. Get the fuck off b and put him outside where he belongs faggot.

O shit waddup

It's a schreibers lizard. Call it fluffy.

Some lizards self amputate their tails in order to escape predators

Just adding... You've got a male one there. They eat mostly insects but also smaller lizards. They're usually found near rivers and are "near threatened" so should really be released back into the wild again.... Can you return it?

Call him tinkylian

witnessed