youtube.com/watch?v=cmbZOKAdCB0
youtu.be/IZi3-XEDq7E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Brutal.

Bamp

Yellow?

I needed that! Thanks!

Holy shit taking notes!!

I really appreciate the artwork in this one.

No problem

ZK is based as fuck.

Does someone know why the mods are or were in a hunting spree to 404 fluffy threads??

No idea. But it seems to happen randomly; threads dying while active and only half full.

Maybe some of the mods are against it? I know there's alot of white knights in this world, and it's very hard to keep them from corrupting our Sup Forums with their "logic".

jesus

Brain damage, or something?

What, no Autism?*

Followed that tutorial how does it look think I can be fluffy creator

Now draw it with Captain Cucumber.

On my way

That looks great.

Punchable/10

wow, fantastic work!

Dude, that's fucking sickening, how could you post the abuse of such an innocent creature?

>think I can be fluffy creator
really nice, go for it

you can always use this tutorial for foals

Can someone please explain to me what the appeal of this is? I haven't been here in many years and don't understand this. Is this for people who like to hurt animals or something? Not trolling or bait.

Bump

See

Kek

Heres with Cap cucumber

It's just ponyfags thinly veiling it as something else so they can post their cancer on other boards.

The next morning was better. I know not a lot of us have good lives, memories, or even outlooks but there are some times that could make the most ardent pessimist an optimist. It was a good fucking morning. Would've been a longer morning, but Annalisa had to leave for work. Odd morning shift at the Day Care. Usually she doesn't like getting out of bed before 1000.

Regardless, it was time to start my day with a bath and booze. I was soaking when I heard the telltale soft yawn of a certain fluffy.

“Daddeh? Mommah?” Riddick asks, still sleepy. I guess he was looking in circles in the bedroom. “Gif Widdik upsies pwease.” he asks the empty bed. Taking a sip of my drink I ponder. Should I let him wander until he looks in the bathroom or just give the little dude a break. I would've been angry with him still, but eh, that passed. Letting a soft whistle.

“Riddick, in here buddy.”

“Daddeh!” he says, trotting quickly into the bathroom. “Daddeh, whewe Mommah?” he asks tilting his head.

“Ah, she went to work.” He still doesn't understand the concept of work. “Earn nummies?” I try explaining on the fluffiest of levels. Riddick seems to understand, at least some. He nods then sits down on the tile floor.

“Baff time fow Daddeh an' Widdik?” he asks. I consider for a moment, I haven't given him a bath in a couple weeks. Finishing my drink I just look down at the guy. He must've taken it as I was upset, Riddick shrank back.

“Sounds like a plan.” saying with a smile. “Let me finish first.” Never want to be naked in the same room as a fluffy again. Riddick nods moving to the litter box to do this business. Not feeling like watching I dunk my head under the water, scrubbing my face as I do.

“Riddick, are you just going to wait there until I get out?” asking as I wipe the excess water from my eyes. He nods enthusiastically. “I have a better idea, go make the biggest block stack you can.”

sounds about right

Better than anything I could probably do. You're hired.

>rectal trauma
>capt. Cucumber mutha fucka!
My sides!

Fluffies have a wiki that explains it all. Fluffypedia dot org, I believe. Just go there and look up the "Fluffy Pony" article; It explains everything from their origins, to their current use on boards across the internet. We here at Sup Forums experience euphoric pleasure when we torture these little fuckers because of the people that they represent- helpless, stupid, parasitic, etc. Little cunt rats are also a plague vermin in their canonical universe.

hahaa, add some text, something like "NUUUUU *chipp* Poopi place has worstest owwis"

Go for it
You make them look so flammable

O fuck. That one got me good.

POOFY creator here.
Saved.

Captain Cucumber: A Weapon to Surpass the Metal Gear

I vote yup. But u need to be able to draw abuse too.

> Be soon fluffy mummy
> Have babies near the river
> Clean foals in the water
> Drown foals
> Drown trying to save the litter

I know! It's a good idea.

U are my hero for explaining why I am getting into this

It must be noted that poofies are also void of color.
I love your art, though.

Nice. Ur on ur way.
Better than I can do.

double strength summerfag detected

THeir logic is,it belongs on /trash/. WIth no offical rule stating this.Furthermore /trash/ is not listed in the board index.How someone is expected to go to a hidden board,and post content that fits on Sup Forums,its beyond me

Oh yeah, np. Pay it forward...

Honestly, though, I wouldn't mind having one as a pet. They can be good pets if you maintain and raise them right.

I hope these shitty Sup Forums threads never go onto /trash/, /trash/ actually has quality threads, Sup Forums is just spam shit content or 404, when it comes to fluffy threads.

Thanks. Personally seems like something that victims of abuse would enjoy most. Fucking weird, but whatever.

Kek

Yeah a board with content still on it from 3 days ago...

Actually pretty sure the ass is located a bit higher, right under the tail. Damn good start though.

I'm an idiot, somebody explain this one to me.

Okay this is my other reason I,m getting into fluffies:
My ex acts like them. And I shit you not used to say "nuuuuu" in this cutie high voice.
Every fluffy I read is now my ex getting what they deserve.
Ty fwuffy fwiends. I now have rewease Fwum my pain.

Hell of a lot better than basically having three threads of content being cycled endlessly with a rare CYOA.

I,m a candyass faggot.
Slight difference. Still faggot.

Here
I like all kinds of fluffy contente

Full amputation, he need it.

its a famous scene from the movie "Silence of the Lambs" re-imagined with fluffies
youtube.com/watch?v=cmbZOKAdCB0

youtu.be/IZi3-XEDq7E

Goodbye horses dude!

No one goes to /trash/
99% of Sup Forums dont know /trash/ exists
no exposure=low shitty content

I think I have it I need to look in my folder for it

10/10

congrats, you just restated my point

This is belligerently autistic

>jus made room
WHY DOES THIS RAGE ME SO HARD

No no its goodbye horses.
You see it parodied by family and jay of jay and silent bob. Clerks 2.
Where he stares into the canera putting on lipstick slowly then tucks his junk back and makes that pose.
Took my a second to get it.

>check out thread as 2am
>check out same thread at 1pm
>3 posts
>1 was a picture
>2 were bumps

Sound logic capin

In my case it reminds me of my ex.
And yes, amputation needed

I just discovered fluffy a few days ago and I found a comic that's been discontinued.
I'm honestly debating whether or not to do my own version of it.

>pic related

Apocawyptic fwuffy futuwe?

SMOKY WAWA! !
SMOKY WAWA! !