What are Sup Forums's thoughts on Sex-dolls/robot and Virtual reality sex becoming a big thing in the near future?

What are Sup Forums's thoughts on Sex-dolls/robot and Virtual reality sex becoming a big thing in the near future?

Will you buy one? If customizable, who would you replicate it as?

I see the scenario looking like this

>Year 2020
>The sex dolls are now integrated with an AI almost exact human emotions, movements and sound.
>Feminists will try everything in their power to stop this
>They will 'shame' every man that even mentions the words 'sex dolls'. As today they are against 'child dolls for pedophiles'.
>Large companies do not care about these fat whales and will mass produce to a large amount
>Price drops to a reasonable amount
>Almost every household will have one secretly or treating it as an actual companion
>Mass female suicides
>Females will try to replicate what's been done with their own sex-dolls. Fails miserably as there is no one to pay the bills
>A lot of females will be living in the streets
>The doll is fully customizable
> With a huge open-source community of programmers, engineers and designers uploading templates of any person that's ever walked this earth and parts online to be printed out with a 3D printer (which will be very cheap at this time)

Sup Forums threads will look something like:
> Roll to decide which celebrity to fuck tonight
>Singles = 5 inch dick attachment, dubs = 8 inch attachment, and trips = 10 inch attachment with a dragon butt plug
>"Poorfag here, can someone get me the steamkey for 'Poor Little White Guy - The VR Experience' please "
>Rate my doll/10

I have a comicbook about a man who writes personalities for inanimates

It's a fun topic and I greatly lookforward to the advances in our own creations, but I wager it's still decades off

>2020
that's... incredibly wishful thinking. Try something closer to 2050

>>Mass female suicides

don't think so

This would be pretty sweet, honestly. Program whatever personality you want, switch it up whenever you want, you could have a stranger every night or just the customized fantasy of your dreams.

is on the money, though. 2020 is way too close a date.

Speaking of, what comic is that? I'm interested for reasons.

>tfw this thread topic is my fetish

In 4 years there will be sex robots with AI that tards can afford ok

I've been waiting for this ever since I was old enough to learn that the majority of women, and people in general, are a massive fucking needless drama factory, it saps my very energy to be tangled in their lives, a domo arigato roboto wife/maid would be a grand solution for the antisocial like me, I don't want love, I want FUNCTION

Hopefully a good amount of rich folks get fucked over by a female and hopefully have enough money left to invest in a company to speed up the process.

Maybe 10-15 years

males being able to reproduce w/o a woman is the true key to that utopia

I sex robot is no more wrong than your hand in the same way a vibrator is no more wrong than a dildo. Merely a matter of tool complexity.

Even if I never own one I'm waaaaay looking forward to the world where robot sex companions are a thing. There'll likely be a hybrid format that's popular and cheap way before then, with a robot body that is completely nondescript and merely functional, and a high detail virtual reality overlay added with the aid of cheap and small VR goggles. With the right kind of playing on the angles this is also about the only feasible way people will sufficiently trick their minds enough to have a "full" sex with their 2D waifu experience.

The only place it gets tricky is when Robots become equivalent to human.... which may or may not ever happen anyway.

The male sex drive is one of the most solidly investable resources there is. Goven the state of realdolls, automation, and AI, the dolls will be ready in 10 years, and the AI in 30.

And they will not be in every house, but they will have underground businesses where those that cant afford them will rent time with them. Inevitable.

robots are already superior, because they ain't going to drum up drama to quiet the agony that is boredom... they don't hate, they don't procrastinate they don't drama.

My first bot for sure

Of course I'll buy one; it's part of why I'm studying computer languages now.

what language? are you doing it at school or at home?

At 'home.' That is to say, in my dorm in my spare time (since I wasn't smart enough to be a proper Comp Sci major, and I'll be graduating in December anyway). I know JavaScript, jQuery, and am working on Ruby.

I want this to be my first (and hopefully only) robo-waifu.

Feminists won't let us have them.

studying at home (or trying to) too, I just keep getting distracted. This might not be tailored for me at all, but I might still give it a chance.

How are you learning it? Online interactive sites - Codeacadamy? Books?

Codeacademy, yes. I like how convenient it is, bu yes...I too keep getting distracted.

I'm pretty sure that both male and female sex bots are going to be popular if invented. That said, I bet its going to be a lot easier to make a VR headset and a fancy dildo or whatever than it is to make a robot.

3D is always disappointing. Plastic and Metal only sound good in theory, in reality it doesn't look as good as you think, and maintenance will be a chore.

Rather, the waifu age will be virtual. At best there will be a physical simulacrum in the real world, whose image will be overlaid with a virtual one.

shit, good read.

literature/10

Eh, who needs a whole doll? I'd be happy with a better fitting, motorized fleshlight.

>3DPD shill

>2020

Nah

>Will you buy one?

Depends on the price

>If customizable, who would you replicate it as?

Daisy Ridley or Margot Robbie

Try getting a coding buddy (shared screen and everything). Paired study is being used with great success even in traditional education settings.

They are already trying to prevent this from happening. I don't have it saved but there is an article that is exactly what you are describing, a feminist saying that sex dolls would tip the balance against women so they are sexist and shouldn't be allowed to be created.
>pic related, what you will be expected to find attractive in 2020

I don't mind a strong pussy smell. I do mind when fat fucks don't/can't wash properly.

What if I told you that "strong pussy smell" is bacterial vaginosis and is a result of not washing well?

checked

What in the fuck?

You stupid fuck.
You'll literally eat yeastpussy but you hate on thick girls on some retarded principal.
fuck you.

won't women just have their own android husbandos and waifus? it's not like there aren't legbeard out there just as lonely, desperate, or uncaring

they wouldn't have power over another being, they would just own an object. Holds no interest for them