I've decided that I'm going to start smoking. What brands would you recommend, Sup Forums?

I've decided that I'm going to start smoking. What brands would you recommend, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4TiD0yCwiM0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kill urself autist

Philip Morris are my only vice

who the fuck just decides to start smoking, stop being a faggot

Why the hell do you think I'm smoking?

Why would you decide to start smoking? Coming from a smoker this is mind boggling.

Me, and you first

>I've decided to willingly enslave myself to the tobacco industry by consuming a product I know to be highly addictive for no real reason other than lookscoolman.jpg

first pack is very important but try something new ocasionally

I honestly don't care about my life anymore at all

Seconding Marb reds. That or camel no filter

look who's talking, where do you think you are?

so donate all your money and off yourself instead of being an angsty sperglord

that explains it

This but the mint green pack, they're lighter but not too light.

Don't start, its a trap

I suggest marlboro. I smoke pic related.

you fucking degenerate. those are the only good American Spirits and the quintessential suburban starter pack. eventually, you should try the black ones too and then GTFO of American Spirits 'cause they're nasty and last too long

Just get Marlboro reds or Camel blues. Theyre both very good introductory cigarettes.

Yes they are pleb, but youre just starting.

So, what make you decide to start smoking?

Don't start smoking, it's a slow slope.
If I wanna watch you die, just do me the favor and speed it the fuck up with a bullet.

>inb4 niggerette

>Marlboro: Bronson Edition
literally just shittier quality tobacco, terrible first back

>supporting Indians
no

>Basic faggot

Vice Roy reds my man

Newports all the way

Dont

wat

Export A
Baby Blue or Green

Cost a dollar more and you don't have rat poison being put into it (and they last twice as long).

Don't bother mate, I've been smoking for 10 years or so, it's a waste of money and a fucker to give up once you start. I don't even enjoy it really.

those are menthol, yellow's are light. Keep sperging boi. Taste's really nice. The other tabbaco I can recommend is Van Nelle plum flavoured but I doubt you'll get them

American spirit blue or ché brand cigarettes.

nice b8

Bump

Cock

The only cig that is acceptable in this situation is the Camel Wide Light.

cannot be unseen

This

Lucky Strike or Marlboro if you're a man. Camels may be smoked if you're drunk and need a cig. Anything else is for women or queers.

Lucky strike. A good red with a nice flavor. This if you want to be a normal smoker, if you want something to smoke sometimes then its another stuff
Dank

Dont start on reds lel. Turkish royal master race. Smoothe but harsh enough to get that nice buzz going but not over whelming like kamel reds/marlboro reds even though they're not terrible if you were to smoke them.

(You)
Look closer at the small logo, does it look like hitler?

Niggerports.

Also get ready for a lot of women to turn you down for almost everything. Unless they smoke too, in which case get ready to eat some of the nastiest pussy ever.

Made me kek

OP has decided he's a loser who wants to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on cancer sticks that stink and are not cool at all.

I would recommend GTFO faggot brand

newport 100s and smoke weed too u pansy

if you want great flavor w/ less additives roll your own.

Lucky strikes, so you can build on that cancer of yours.

Agree

OP u seem better suited to mouth fedoras than the real cigs. if u do it go for the newport menthols. that way u can bond with your fellow nig nogs.

newport menthol shorts for the evenings

camel unfiltered for the daytime

i dunno why, i like menthols at night

Dont you feel like they're a little to dry? My dad always get's them and I cant even steal any because of that.

How about pic related?
To me it's cheap, light, and great for wee.

My dad smokes cigars, he's also got emphysema and COPD. He requires two different drugs to breathe properly, as well as an oxygen tank. One rescue inhaler and one regular inhaler.

he can't walk 10 feet without his O2 levels dropping to dangerous levels before losing continence.

he wishes every day that he never started smoking
have fun with that faggot.

i used to smoke those but they have so much fucking tar in them they burn twice as fast as normal cigs

This. In soft pack. Better taste, I'll say.

yeah if you're a fucking nigger

don't, just don't, I'm a smoker, if you start you won't stop, it's great, but don't, especially if you're not rich.

you know you're just ruining fun? Do you really care about those smoking idiots? Let them be dumb.

I like Winstons

The real question is what vaporizer you should invest in bro. Huge clouds bro. Imagine you somewhere looking so cool. The clouds bro the clouds tho. Muh cloudz breh

>tfw I started smoking because I'm too much of a pussy to kill myself outright

Been smoking Marlboro light 100s (gold pack)

Reds were my fav in the beginning though, just a bit stronger and harsher

I care about everybody enough to offer guidance to a better life. If they don't take the advice, FUCK THEM. but if they do then at least I helped them out.

I get it op. American spirits. Additive free supposedly.

this nigga's right tho. Just you wait n c their feces as you blow them straight into them :A)

Why not do heroin

Blue Lucky Strikes, but I'd advice you to not do that because I've been trying to quit for a while and I just can't, also your money is going to disappear.

Royals and pall mall menthol 100's

agree

you want to rethink your life OP

it takes more guts to kill yourself slowly by smoking than it does to kill yourself outright. COPD is no fun, look it up. Look up videos on youtube of what you're going to become, a hacker, a cougher, with COPD and emphysema. You're really not taking the easy way.

Opiates are mad hard to find where I live. That's mostly why.

That and my hookups are out of town. Can't even find weed.

Yeah. I'm fine with it though.

My first pack was salem black label. I have quit and started vaping though do urself a favor and vape instead smells a hell of alot better and taste better

American Spirits.

youtube.com/watch?v=4TiD0yCwiM0
>I'm fine with it though

Underage and b&

Benson Hedges Menthol Lights

Best fucking smoke, evah!

Don't listen to the faggots telling you not to smoke. If you can limit how much you smoke, then do it in moderation - otherwise you'll have to eventually go cold turkey to quit. That sucks.

When did /b get so soft? Who gives a shit about OP? He's a faggot who wants to start smoking, let him

Saying that, I like Rothman Blues

Marijuana

Same, but spend the money on a motorcycle or some other dangerous shit. At least that will be fun. Either way I smoke reds.

Marlboro or Camel

Like I smoke because I smoke. If I could stop and spend the cash on cooler shit I would.

You need to die

Weed, smoke weed, unless you're a bitch, Then you should vape

we are all the same conscious awareness in different individual bodies. we are all forged of the stars, once fused together as one. Blown up into pieces, we only have the illusion of being separate. What affects OP affects me.

That's pretty cool.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not completely edgy. There are some days, even weeks where my life is going great and I won't want one at all. I just smoke to die.

> can't even find weed

kill yourself

Get a machine and make your own. Its like 10 dollars for a bag that makes 10 packs, the roller is 40 (pays for itself within a month) and the paper is like 3 bucks so if you smoke a pack weekly your only spending like 13 dollars every 2 months instead of 200

Trying to.

fuck that smoke jimmy weed

You dumbass.

I smoke American Spirits, the dark blue organic kind just because they taste better to me. Might be placebo, but I don't care, they taste better.

They're a bit more expensive, a buck or two a pack more.

Also why? I quit for years and have been smoking off and on. It's somewhere between coke and heroin, depending on the person in terms of addictiveness.

You're crossing a rubicon, you'll likely be smoking for the rest of your life, depending on your personality/brain chemistry.

Marlboro No 27's are amazing.

... Is this Chris Born?

smoke big cigars and make sure to inhale that shit. Makes you die much more effeciently - and please do so. Noone likes those smoke smelling faggots blocking buiding entrances and stinking everything up.
would it not be easier to jump off a bridge or stop eating or something?

If he's from bumfuckistan, it happens.

If he's from the city, or even low density burbs... I agree. Kill yourself.

What this cunt said

"Mom, Dad, I don't care about my life anymore at all !!!"

>>Decides to start smoking

Fuck, are you 12 right now ?

My grandma and grandpa have both been smoking since they were fourteen and neither has any medical conditions.

Sucks to have shit genetics

Get 'em Cleetus!