Which of the Scandinavian countries is the least liberal with the least amount of Muslim immigrants?

Which of the Scandinavian countries is the least liberal with the least amount of Muslim immigrants?

Russia

Probably the Faroe Islands.

I heard iceland is a feminist heaven

Ji est brat.

So wrong. All the craziness of the religion without the appeal of the beards.

Finland most likely. I've heard Danes are also a lot better than you'd expect from a Nordic country but because they are so south, there's more Muslims.

chile

Denmark. Their anti-immigrant party has been able to steer immigration policy into their direction through lack of majority governments and voter theft for the last ten years at least.

The voters are actually starting to come back to the left now, because they finally started to toughen up their immigration stance (or atleast the biggest party did). So it's no longer just that one party.

Finland no joke

Yeah, I've been following Danish politics a bit since watching Borgen(great series).

both norway and denmark have strict policies

Norwegians are pretty much mountain Danes.

Finland. For a while at least...

>Finland
>Scandinavia
pick one

Shh! Our plan to take over Scandinavia is going smoothly. Don't blow this! Just let the cultural imperialism work its magic.

iceland has the least amount of niggers but i dont know about their policies

It's universally more seen as part of that. No need to make the foreigners head hurt by sperging out that we are actually not part of them in a sense.

Romania tbqh

Scandinavia = Denmark, Norway and Sweden. Get it right.

Anyway it's probably Denmark. Ford Nordicks it's Denmark or Finland (Iceland?).

Which countries are nordic?

If we're talking Nordic countries Iceland > Finland = Denmark = Norway > Sweden

Reykjavik is quite liberal but then the rest of Iceland are farmers and fisherman who still believe in elves and shit and don't want any immigration ever

scandinavia + iceland, finland(, greenland, åland and faroe islands)

Finland, Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden
and Estonia. :^)

and russia and portugal

where is romania?

outside of coop or ica

Nope.

Definitely not Danemark, despite everyone thinking that

A country offering equal rights to its citizens does not mean that it's extremely liberal you fucking moron

Icelandic native currently in Murica
Basically this.

Besides the stunning nature what is there to Iceland other than Reykjavik anyway? It can't be more than a couple of thousand people living elsewhere.

The Reykjavík nightlife is pretty good, drinks are expensive but easy casual sex spot.
Reykjavík population is 130,000 out of 340.000 citizens. There are 3 other major towns within 10 minutes from Reykjavík

>Garðabær the suburban rich families and borderline retarded jocks
>Hafnafjörður would be the most liked by Sup Forums and Sup Forums. Most based by far. Has a slight infestation of degenerate preteens
>Kópavogur is detroit without nigs