Am i only degenerate here who's got boner for acne?

Am i only degenerate here who's got boner for acne?

Other urls found in this thread:

webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/cystic-acne
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes

Pepperoni pizza lookin bitch

>boner for acne
>the pic
>MFW

Yup

Just you bro. Enjoy the scabs and pus.

I'm sort of indifferent. She's really cute regardless.

God damn. Am i the only one who has an acne fetish

Moar like OP?

That's not normal acne, it's a type of skin infection.
webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/cystic-acne
I hope that girl got treated with anibiotics at some point as that type of acne can leave permanent scars and can lead to other types of infections that are much worse.

i feel bad for her. she's actually pretty despite the horrible skin deformity

lol that's so honest..lmao

nope, fam
you are not alone

enjoy thoroughly whatever turns you on

Dayum. Im diamond

found op
> acne
> hot
> no irony

ACCUTANE NOW

you'd love my dick then

Riperino in acnerino

Nick bateman is that you?

could be OK if it weren't for the pus filled sores... fuck it, you're a degenerate. she's nasty. bet she smells like a 3 day old kfc double down wrapper

moar

I bet she is dripping with pheromones.

yep

Why is this place even called Sup Forums if there's not someone waiting 24/7 ready to dump qt3.14 acne girls?

Or take a shower or not

That's not why it's called that, but there is a person on at any given time with the ability to produce dumps of that quality and type. Chick looks like a piece of foccacia bread

Acne isn't just acne. It's an overall sign of poor health or hygiene.

Someone with bad acne probably has bad body odor or a strong smelling pussy. They probably sweat more than average and are generally not dateable

If you like spots, stick to freckles.

wait...Asians can have blue eyes?

What is contacts?

yes moar

>try to figure out who knows nothing about girls

why fix your dead eyes when you're still covered in puss blisters?

just when i think Sup Forums has no more to offer!

>try to figure out who responds to bait

I'd smear my cum so hard on her face

semen might be the cure!

hell yes better than proactive

Puberty hits these chicks like a fucking train.

Not true, its probably hormonal imbalance which is causing the body to have an overactive immune which in turn goes nuts when a little bit of bacteria gets on the skin which would normally go unnoticed.

This is my conclusion after having bad acne break out over the past 6 months. Iv been taking anti histamines to help subside the symptoms as well as accutane. I clean myself twice a day and change sheets weekly. I also use acne pads and have tries all the various cures and dietary tips.

I feel bad for these people. Acne fucking sucks.

what causes this? She's be so hot without those fucking zit mountains

emofag

what the fuck, is that melanoma?

Meth addicts, mark my words.

Imagine her poping her zits while she kneels and waits for you to cum. Pus and blood smeard on her cheeks, and then sweet creamy cum toping over it. Makes me rock hard.

if your intention was to make me barf, then i suppose you've succeeded.

I'd pop her zits tenderly while snuggling

they can be ginger too
>what are recessive genes?

nice

genes don't account for those irises

not those in particular, I agree. but it does happen.

>This gives me a hard on.

see i would marry these ones super hot but get made fun of cause of acne then after low self esteem perfect

moar

absolutely disgusting phamalamadingdong

you'd be a good wingman, you go can go after the fuglies while i hit the bitches that don't look like freddy Kruger

Yes you are. That bitch looks disgusting.

I was farming for this thread but that's all I have time for. I did just discover that I was into this because of OP though, so that's cool.

There are some worthwhile tags on tumblr that I didn't finish going through.

I didn't try to rationalize it but subconsciously that's probably why I'm into it.

Dude where do I start? I've been using proactiv is there some other shit I should use?

good idea

this
it can be totally genetic

>social standards suck. you're not degenerate imo .

im telling you thats what i figured out in 8th grade and started workin on them now im older i can still pick them out

Christ how do you even take pictures of yourself if you look like this. I'd get like moderate acne for a bit and I wanted to fucking kill myself. I would never have my picture taken.

yes u are she is a ugly fucvk

This chick looks like me with tits and longer hair

I find it cute, but only in moderate amounts unlike OP's pic. she would be cute with say 60-70% less though.

Never even crossed my mind, but now that you say it and its in my head.. Yea it does kinda give me a boner.

Fuck you internet, fuck you

you probably have one of those sick paraphilies where ur attracted to disieses (sometimes even letal ones) but of a lesser degree. get ur shit checkd out ASAP

Go to a dermatologist and ask their opinion on accutane. HOWEVER, be warned:

1) Dries out your skin hella bad.
2) Be careful if you are active or play sports. Normal cuts and bruises can scar easily on accutane.
3) Accutane can cause hormonal imbalances. If you're suicidal, I wouldn't recommend it (not worth it). If you're fucking man that can take a shit day and say "I feel like shit, but it's probably just the accutane and I'll get the fuck over it.", then go ahead - best way to be less socially awkward.

I was on it. Have a few minor scars from playing football that normally wouldn't be scars. I also went through bouts of depression and worthlessness, like a faggot. My parents kinda kept it a secret that those could be potential side effects because they didn't want some sorta placebo affect taking hold, but it was the opposite - I didn't know how to handle it because I couldn't pinpoint where it was coming from. Pretty sure it'd be easier if I could just say "Oh, shit, that was just the accutane. I'll be fine when I get off this shit."

> "If you're fucking man"

Notice: Just someone can handle whatever doesn't owe you "menz" anything.

what's wrong with her?

i would go vegan and buy all kinds of acne products if i had acne that bad.

Yes.
Freckles are so much cuter.

"Hello, Domino's?"

This is now a ginger thread btw.

>Notice: Just someone can handle whatever doesn't owe you "menz" anything.

The fuck are you trying to say?

^^^
I'm on it at the moment (second time) it's a bitch to handle at the start but after a while you get used to all the side effects. Clears up everything though

honestly even with the acne i think she is pretty good looking. she would look amazingly attractive though if she didnt have it.

Great. You're made for each other, user. You should find her and make little oily babies together.

Agreed do you know if she has a snapchat?

you like this?

i dont hate it

I kinda want to pinch all those little blackheads around her nipples until the little white worms squiggle out.