Does this look infected Sup Forums?

Does this look infected Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gDD-wfvSWkk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nah that's just lint.

Yes you hairy toed fucking hobbit.

OP here. Lint is from bandaid adhesive, and yes my hobbit toes are quite sexually appealing. What do about toe? Pic unrelated

clean it then take pic i cant tell from all the dirt

no

That isn't dirt.

That's Cancer congratulation.

even so, i do see some internal bleeding and puss, but that could always be from you being an unhygienic dirty fucking pleb, so clean your toe and take another pic

I'll post another pic. Time stamp or naw?

no need, its not tits

Is this satisfactory? As clean as I care to make it at the moment.

Basically I had surgery to fix an ingrown toenail and the infection never went away and it hurts like hell and smells like fish and please help.

I'd get to a doctor if I were you. You're going to lose the toe unless you get on some antibiotics ASAP. Probably have to get it lanced as well.

I was on antibiotics for a while. Could I lance it myself? I don't really feel like going to a doctor...

>lanced

no
this is an ingrown toenail.

you can leave these alone for years without risk of losing body parts.

there is nothing to lance.

it is inflammation and pus from the infection.

you need to either cut off the side of the nail, or have a doctor do it.

Poke at it with a clean needle until you can drain the pus,what do you want us to say?

cut it off is a quick fix

No, they cut off half my toenail to correct an ingrown. It's still infected about a month after the surgery.

You good, just soak in lemon juice and bleach.

Source? Not saying you're full of shit, just genuinely interested to know.

alright, by the looks of it you have bled under your nail and it dried up, drying your skin up aswell making it crack, that goo you see on your toenail is the liquid our body sends to open wounds to close them up and start repairing them, problem is the wound is on your toe and because you walk and wear shoes and what not the wound keeps opening and the goo got dirty, in other words its not infected yet, i would advise to clean it up real good with hot water and a scrub, pour some alcohol on it then go have a doctor remove the dried up blood from under your nail before it gets infected.
P.S your toe is swollen because of the pressure and cuts all over and under your toe

Thanks bro. Again, can I just do this shit myself?

It might be melanoma, an aggressive type of cancer. So you really need to go to the doctor. How long it's been there?

you might try soaking it in epson salt water ,might help pull out the puss

probably should try to not walk on it either

ya gonna lose that nail

source is I had both sides of both of my big toes infected for three years before I had them surgically fixed.

I can assure you it's not cancer.

id advise against sticking a foreign object under your nail, its likely to puncture your living tissue which will not help your issue at all

youtube.com/watch?v=gDD-wfvSWkk

no, why you think so?

What's a doctor going to do differently though? If I sterilize my stuff I should be good right?

use medical equipment, (clean sterile equipment).
and if anything should go wrong he will be able to handle it and fix your toe right up, you dont want to puncture your toe any more do you?

stop it from becoming like this

Necrosis?

Aiight. Guess I'll try to schedule an appointment with a doctor. Expensive because high deductible but I'd rather keep toe.

Tasty.

why don't they just cut that off? no way that thing is coming back to life

because if im wrong and its already infected and becoming an issue he will probably have to cut that part of your toe nail off to fix it, if he does the nail WILL grow back so no need to worry

necrosis really only happens if you are diabetic but still seek a docter. antibiotics are cheep and sometimes are covered by the government so dont worry about the cost.

theres no use, didnt you see the file name? krokodil will kill him any how

because it's a before picture. they cut it of later.

You should go see a doctor.

that was made for you, replied to myself by mistake

The point of posting this is I don't want to see a doctor.

PSA: this is why you get insurance kids!

Nigger I have insurance.

Just heat up a pin needle and stick it through your nail bed to release the pressure. You have no nerve endings in your nail bed so it's painless. You can easil watch YouTube videos of people doing it.

well then take a large needle pour alcohol onto it, light it, clean it with alcoholic rag, and stick it in where the blood is and try to slowely jerk all of the dead blood out, then completely clean your toe, and stick it in a bucket of salty alcohol that will rid your toe of all bacteria let your toe dry and hope for the best, thats the maximum you can do without a doc, oh yea and buying any kind of medical lotion for open wounds will definitely help aswell

Look OP, i've had a seriously ingrown toenail just like this before. soak in hot water with epson salts mixed in, tear a q-tip or cotton ball and roll it into a small wad to place under the left side of your toenail. This resolved the issue for me within a few weeks.

Your other option is to see a doctor and have them remove a large portion of your nail.

Can you not read man? I've already had surgery to remove half my toenail.

also, lancing is used to relieve blood pressure building up typically after blunt force trauma. this is clearly an infection and your nail is continuing to cut you because it is growing downward. unless you have an escalating throbbing pain in line with your heartbeat i would not suggest lancing.

seriously consider placing cotton under the nail (every day obviously until it is healed) and you will be happy.

then again, do whatever the fuck you want

Fuck it guys if the infection keeps growing my dad knows toe surgeon down in Tijuana worse case scenario I get it chopped off . I'm just super high right now and too lazy to go see a doctor I am more of a DYI kinda guy anyway I should probably go over on that thread and see what they recommend

OP here to say that this is NOT an ingrown toenail. It is the aftermath of surgery on an infected ingrown where the infection never went away.

the real question is can you read. clearly my recommendation was to follow the first option as its free and worked for me. now i'm going to prescribe you swallow 2 bullets and call me in the morning.

nah you're good

>DYI
Do you itself

Honestly that's about where i'm at right now.

Kek
>DYI
Do Your Ingrown

Naaaaah

Medfag here.
Yes, that's an infection, probably from unguis incarnatus/ingrown toenail.
The brown part is probably blood/pus under your nail. Get to a physician, it's just a small procedure.

well OP its me again, i gave you all the advice and warnings i can, good luck with your nail, take care Sup Forumsro
>medic Sup Forumsro out

Thanks Sup Forumsro. I'll probably see a doctor within the next week or so. Thanks again.

Shut up you fag

Come at me neckbeard

that will buff right out

Toe Surgeon here
Yup that sona bitch has to go .
Why don't you come down to my office and I'll have it cut in less than an hour .

Protip: only wear shoes and socks in then unifected foot from the looks of it you have fungatidies and its roots have grown deep into your foot so that bitchs go to go

Seems ligit.

You better cut it off before it spreads