Shrekt thread

Shrekt thread

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/mother-pushes-baby-safety-seconds-7956818#rlabs=6 rt$sitewide p$3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

New COD?

Holy shit, sauce?
Also kek filename

OW

AND ITS OVER BY WAY OF KNOCKOUT

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/mother-pushes-baby-safety-seconds-7956818#rlabs=6 rt$sitewide p$3

Holy shit would like to see that in hd

>GTA5 bounty.webm

I always lose to this

Oh yeah just fire into a crowded highway

>theoldmanandthesea.webm

no more, OP?

That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

Oh yeah just try to drive away while two fucking cops are pointing you a weapon in the face into a crowded highway

Cheeto's*

so what happens to him? does the guy hit his head and die?

OUCH

... Neither of those parents are blonde. How.. Did the kids get blonde hair..? Also, those kids are cursed with their moms 0/10 looks.

Sleep now

best rekt thread i've seen in a long time. less gore, more cool ass shit

The gene for blond hair is recessive, they can both be carriers. Regarding the mom... I guess abortion was not an option for the grandparents...

come on guise, u can do better than this

the curse isn't bad looks, it's microcephaly

this is better than all those rekt threads that are just the decapitations and road kills we've all seen a million times already. you know, rekt =/= gore

wtf help your dog u dumb cunt, don't just get scared and back away.

kek

Story

Cops are coming better throw this baby

This gif honestly pisses me off. Hang in there son, it gets better.

Damn son. Gets the mount and just goes full savage.

crushed by bags of shit

>GTA IV

kek

cameraman is da MVP

This is good for my benis

best shrekt webm ever

>filename

BUMP more rekt please

MORE NOW

Bumpity bump bump

wtf lol

Anyone care to explain

wht is this?

police catching the crims right

10/10 filename

checked and kekd

Back from page 10 - wtf , let's keep the streak going

story?

At least it was sharp this time.

kind of car is it?

1 word summary: Thailand
( young ho his fiancee,old ho her mum, mum-in-law kept asking for more dowry-sin sot they call it-finally he had enough of their shit and broke off the engagement in dramatic fashion)

praise the quads

He wasn't happy with his haircut

that too

Holy crap!!! Story?? Sauce??