So Zimmerman decided to auction off his gun

So Zimmerman decided to auction off his gun.

To be completely honest, I'm on his side. Yes, I know he's a scumbag and it's been said that he abuses his wife.. but I believe that he should be able to auction off his gun for whatever he wants even if it's advertised as a piece of history.

His case marks the point at which black people can't use the race card for everything and I think that's important. Yea, black people were slaves, but that was 150+ years ago. You weren't ever a slave, so why should you be able to play that card?

Lastly, he was going to use the funds to fight the "BLM against cops and Hilary's Anti-gun rhetoric." The BLM movement needs to stop, especially the ones who say that cops are inherently bad, and Hilary's advocacy for anti-gun laws are an attempt to take over America.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dm_Vv3Q24uQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>>You weren't ever a slave, so why should you be able to play that card?

Geez, one would almost think it's more difficult for people with shitty upbringings to make something of themselves.

It's almost like... there's some sort of pattern. Poor, dejected people raise poor dejected kids or something like that. I dunno, probably blacks are just inherent criminals, that makes way more sense from an socio-analytical standpoint.

>Has BA in niggerology

Well said, Sup Forumsro

>never heard of institutionalized racism
>doesnt understand white privilege

>another pleb on Sup Forums

The fuck? Of course he can auction the gun. He's just an asshole is all.

It's his right to sell the gun.

I agree with the OP, for the most part, especially the last paragraph.

That being said, I'd prefer to see George keep the gun and shoot himself in the face with it.

There are exceptions to the rule, they dont all have to wallow in shit, waiting for whitey to pull them out...

All he did was defend himself against an assailant. No biggie.

>That being said, I'd prefer to see George keep the gun and shoot himself in the face with it.

This

The auction house has already pulled it out of the auction.

>advertised as a piece of history.

yeah, black history...

Does he get to keep the bullet too, or does the state keep that?
I mean, it is his

Agreed. I hope it goes for crazy big money.

I agree he should. To bad we live in a country full of cunts that feel the need to reside in the inner cavities of peoples assholes.

He decided to bring it somewhere else, and these guys are letting it stay up, though they publicly said they dont condone his actions.

One argument is that it takes generations to build up wealth, and especially when a system has been actively hampering the ability of a group to accumulate wealth.
Wealth just snowballs by nature.

I think Trayvon's parents should get it. Zimmerman did give it over to him.

yeah its everybodys fault except theirs

Niggerloving cucks gtfo

Nice excuse to be lazy and wasteful. It's not my fault! You make me buy Jordans and miss my bills!

Yeeeeeehaw fuck the niggers!

trayboon's parents are pieces of shit that should have been gunned down long ago.

>Police officers stop you when he sees you walking home with a hoodie at 1am sometimes and asks what you're doing.
>Store clerks glance at you to make sure you're not stealing anything.
>Mistrusted by strangers because wary that you may try to harm them.
>Often harmed or killed when attempting to physically assault police.
>Qualify for minority only scholarships and enhanced financial aid.
>Pass college entrance requirements with comparably abysmal scores.
>Be hired and paid serious money while being nothing more than a quota filler not actually having to do any work.

Institutionalized racism.

stop being niggers then

white men kill with the gun and profit from the gun.

Are you familiar with esate and death tax?

Nope. Whiteys fault.

That gun needs a name. It should have a legend like Excalibur.

Smart people know how to circumvent those to a degree.

why are you telling Sup Forums this

I would disagree - can't use the race card anymore? Bullshit! He's the reason BLM exists, for fuck sakes. Before Zimmerman, they were mostly shooting each-other, and then protecting the shooters from the cops because, well, the shooter was black as well. In fact, there hadn't been much of a peep from the black community since the Rodney King thing. Then Zimmerman has to go gun down a kid and fuck everything up, and now we have to put up with BLM everytime the cops return fire on some lowlife. Fuck that wannabe security guard Zimmerman.

things are worse now than they were during the civil rights era. their experience is worse now than it was during slavery, at least then they all had jobs/healthcare/ and didn't contribute to crime rates.

how do you explain that every single country or society that has ever been ran by black people is barely more than tribal rape culture. how do you explain south africa? how do you explain that, if all the black people were suddenly removed from the united states, our crime rate would be similar to belgium BEFORE they started mass important muslims.

how can you explain that, giving them more rights, leads them to being worse people?

you have obviously never grown up around black people.

Justified.

>institutionalized racism
Aka I wanna blame everyone else for my poor life decisions.

Why do you blame whites for black problems? Are you self hating within your own group or just an anti white racist?

Then we should lower the tax rate so it'll be cheaper to pay it than pay someone to funnel it.

Justice.

Nice strawman. I don't remember saying that blacks aren't over represented in crime statistics.

police would stop anyone walking around at 1am in a hoodie in any city.

black people steal more, what do you expect? just ignore the facts of reality?

black people are 20,000x more likely to harm someone INCLUDING OTHER BLACK PEOPLE

white people are statistically more likely to be killed by police with LESS POLICE DELIBERATION, meaning police are faster to kill whites. this is a fact.

oh wait your points are contradicting each other i see what you're doing here el oh el

>Shifting the goalposts this far...

You've never heard of a trust have you?

>Often harmed or killed when attempting to physically assault police
>attempting to physically assault
>gets killed
>unjustified
>???????

That's because they're not over represented. They are represented to an extent that befits their natural violent tendencies.

Some rich leftist should buy it, melt it down, and make a black cock out of the metal.

>implying Zimmerman isn't a pussy spic
Trayvon was a nigger but at least he wasn't a pussy.

Zimmerman was defending his neighborhood from a criminal. You're an idiot.

I hate living in WA with all these retarded left wing fucks

but there is much work and the money is too good.. don't think I could ever move back to my hometown of dirty dick browntown detroit

Can't come back from that

What illegal thing was he doing?

poor and dejected is different then lazy and entitled. i know plenty of people who came from broken shitty homes and neighborhoods who grew up to be perfectly acceptable people in society.

So? An aggressiv dog also isnt a pussy, but still needs to be put down

cant flim flam the zim zam

Sup Forums demonstrates it's just as clever as ever, effortlessly spotting the lampooning of what modern black people mistakenly think is hard times.

trespassing, past curfew

OH AND SMASHING SOMEONE'S HEAD INTO THE GROUND

Assault

>implying niggers should haave the same rights as white ppl
Lmao...go back to tumblr faggot

I'd love to stitch those 3 bitch niggers up centipede style, one on the right in the middle.

THIS

None of that is unique to black people. Those are poor people problems and race agnostic. Cops do the same shit to whites in the trailer park that they do to blacks in the hood. Only one group ever gets away with "das raciss" and it's not even addressing the real issues, which is that cops are a tool of the wealthy to keep the lower class in its place, rather than the bullshit being spouted by ignorant racists that it's all about race, when it couldn't be further from the truth.

Someone seems upset.

"Racism"
>be black
>didn't graduate highschool
>apply for financial aid
>get welfare check
>live off taxpayers money and don't work

"White privilege"
>be white
>graduated college
>debt, tons of debt
>lose job
>apply for financial aid
>get denied "you should be able to find a job"
>lose house
>lose family
>gets called racist for having white privilege

>things are worse now than they were during the civil rights era. their experience is worse now than it was during slavery, at least then they all had jobs/healthcare/ and didn't contribute to crime rates.

Not sure what you're saying here. Yeah, I guess things were better in a lot of ways. Once slavery was abolished blacks became wage slaves instead, losing all the benefits of overt slavery. I agree with this, but that's not to say that slavery is good.

>how do you explain that every single country or society that has ever been ran by black people is barely more than tribal rape culture.

Are you talking about countries like those in Africa that have been pillaged by European colonisation and then pumped full of Eurocentric, neo-liberal 'development' strategies that act to empower despots. Or are you talking about pre-colonisation tribes? Either way, it's undeniable that Western influence has completely fucked Africa.

What do you want me to explain about South Africa?

>how do you explain that, if all the black people were suddenly removed from the united states, our crime rate would be similar to belgium

I think that's obvious, isn't it? Black people set free, shit wages, no social standing, no institutional safety nets. This shit keeps going and going. The same shit happens with white kids who have grown up with fucked up parents. Sure, some make something of themselves, but for the most part if you're a meth-head and have a kid, they'll probably grow up to be a meth-head too. I'm not saying it's not their fault, I'm just pointing out that people aren't just born fucked up, it's their circumstances and environment that leads to this kind of shit.

>what is free will and actively making behavioral choices for 500 Alex?

Citation needed on natural violent tendencies.

too spooky

> cops are a tool of the wealthy to keep the lower class in it's place

I disagree with you, I'm poor and live in a poor neighborhood. The cops only fuck with you if you are suspicious. There are alot of drugs being moved here and alot of gang activity so I think alot of the shit they (the cops) do is justified. Police brutality does happen but it's very rare and is exaggerated by the internet and the media.

>hood. Only one group ever gets away with "das raciss" and it's not even addressing the real issues, which is that cops are a tool of the wealthy to keep the lower class in its place,

Yeah, I'm well aware of classism. Talking about class divide is probably a more holistic approach to the issue, but I can sympathise with those who realise that most people of their race are in the shittier class and then complain about it.

I'm saying that, how has racism gotten worse since the civil rights era? Do you honestly believe that? Or, will you come to terms with the fact that black culture has inherent problems that aren't white people's fault?

The countries in africa that have been "pillaged" are the only ones that contain buildings and infrastructure, all the others believe that raping babies cures aids, burn "evil boys" (boys born with HIV) genitals in the bush, rape women and cut off their breasts so they can't feed their babies. Whites have done nothing but good in africa, and continue to do nothing but good for africa while africans burn it down. Look at south africa today compared to the 1970s. Explain it, or look it up since you don't seem to know, expand your world view as it is obviously narrow. THE ZULU KING HIMSELF SHAMED HIS COUNTRY FOR FAILING SOCIETY BUILT BY THE WHITES.

You're complaining about things that all people suffer from, by your own standards, we are ALL wage slaves, which may or may not be true, but that doesn't explain why blacks are 20,000x more likely to rape a white woman when last year there was ~

I hate niggers as much as the next person, but honestly I think that a large part of the problem is that we award people for doing less instead of doing more.

Imagine what would happen if we gave out $50 a month to students who succeed and don't disrupt class, and took a cut out of other programs that are proven useless.

go to the FBI crime statistics, postulate on your own. leftists have made it "hate speech" to outright say what is obvious fact in the light of cold hard data.

this. why the fuck are the depending on white people to make their lives better?

Will BLM be used against cops, if all cops are black?

>every crime statistic ever

> Complicated stuff that some shitposter on Sup Forums doesn't have a philosophically sophisticated answer to.

Fuck you. My family grew up poor. I was raised on food stamps. My father beat my mother. But I turned out fine. I have a 60k a year job a degree. Wife and kids house all of that. It's up to the individual to make something of them self.

youtube.com/watch?v=dm_Vv3Q24uQ

this video is very well cited. liberals are literally keeping blacks where they are to use them as vote puppets.

The system is set up to reward blacks for being trash. Get rid of every social assistance program and you'll see natural selection work properly to let the decent blacks elevate.

I really hope someone buys the gun and starts vigilante killing the KKK with it.