Just a reminder, graval is a cheap and good drug

Just a reminder, graval is a cheap and good drug.

Try it out

tell me about your experience

>the best, the worst, the unexpected

It like a drunk kind of felling, it makes you sleepy but the more you fight it the better it gets.

I miss gabapentin

You can buy over the store counter

My auntie gets 100 of those 600m each month

gotcha
a bit like light xanax or qualudes

Does your auntie deal? I'm buying

I can't believe people buy these. I like them but but they're not that good.

Before I answer that, why do you miss them ? They stop prescribing them ?

Still have them in Canada

Sort of

no thanks OP I'll stick to meth and heroin

im not a faggot that does designer drugs.. let alone any of them during this time in my life

I never had a script for them, and I'm no longer friends with the one person I knew who did. It's still around, I just don't have access.

I'm sure I'm to far to help you out, but give your friend a call. Tell him your sorry.

>profit???

I herd life expectancy for a meth/heroine addict is under a year. Feel sorry for u bro

Her, but yeah, I really would rather not talk to her. Every once in a while I think to try buying them online, but I never find anything.

sleep deprivation is the best drug

underage b&

amp life. i fucking love adderall. it almost makes me angry to look at that picture. question: do you know how modafinil compares? im sure its less 'stimy' but ive never tried it i want to know

Vet fag reporting in. I buy and sell that shit for dogs. 500ct bottle of 300mg is like 30 dollars. No lie.

Are you talking about a-php?

Also it isn't even controlled, just Rx.

>inb4 your large breed dog has nerve pain that NSAIDs and tramadol don't control

I'm on PST right now

Modafinil feels way better, no crash at the end and reasonable appetite. Also, my dick still works on it, which is nice.

How can I get into that?

so is screaming in a bucket

Lol what