Would you fuck a fat bitch like this?

Would you fuck a fat bitch like this?

moar?

Yeah sure. More pics

Fat girls are some of the most fun. They will usually do anything you want because they are not constantly fighting dick like hot girls. They are soft also. Soft pussy is highly underrated.

I have, and would again.

If she didn't smell. But fat girls usually smell, so...

best pussy is fat pussy

You know that pussy smells like stale piss.

I've fucked fatter, and uglier, and uglier + fatter at the same time. Hell, she doesn't even have any cellulite. I'd probably *try* to fuck her.

Goddamn I wanna see more of this bitch.

why not? a pussy is a pussy

Someone want moar?

God ys

she has a nice pussy

and big tits

What is it about this bitch that you like?

OP is the fat bitch just looking for attention

she looks really nice and soft

Fucking fine skinny bitches is great - especially aesthetically. Fucking chubby bitches is great as well but there is a fairly big difference. You know when you are railing on that skinny bitch and her hip bones actually bruise you - shit doesn't happen on the chubby bitches. It's the difference between a park bench and a sofa - but are comfortable but the sofa is a bit nicer. I am now 42 y/o and this is how I make it work. I fuck my chubby wife but I'm thinking about my skinny stepdaughters. Very nice compromise.

She's hot OP very nice

You're the reason why women have to do absolutely nothing to take care of themselves.

Definitely

I'd bury myself balls deep and happily grind away at her.

Suck that dick baby. Just like that. Ahhh yes that feels so good. Swallow my dick baby. Swallow it.

Anyone here for the OP bitch?

Sorry little fag. I'm 40 see nothing wrong with her. She's not 120lbs who fucking cares very nice looking. To jump on you endless boipussy, cuckold, and niggers are bigger threads.

She's pretty hot, tbh.

yea, sure, whatever. more pics. or not. I see 23 of these threads a day, I dont even care anymore...

Yeah, I'm a fag because I won't fuck a 300 lb land whale. You're pathetic.

You shouldn't browse Sup Forums so much. Get outside.

She's about 145 here, lol

From experience from fucking girls of different body types I would say there's nothing wrong with having sex with a fat girl. The sex isn't that much worse in any way, I just find it hard afterwards since I don't feel any attraction to it at all.

Very nice.

Come eat my asshole and shut up.

yep, and fatter and skinnier, she has a vagina right? then whats the problem are you a faggot?

>They will usually do anything you want because they are not constantly fighting dick like hot girls

keep telling yourself that, fat girls probably get more dick than hot girls because hypergamy.

You shouldn't browse outside so much. Get Sup Forums.

Not like that, she'd have to get on top.

Yep.

Yeah. In fact, one is coming over tonight. Fucking and dating are two different things.

She is physically incapable of wiping her own ass, and we all know no one else is doing it for her...

No, you're a faggot for having unrealistic expectations which are typical of neckbearded basement dwelling vigins. Go do your homework, it's not summer yet.

Fagggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Large women can be surprisingly flexible. You act like you know from experience that her size is incapacitating

I hate when i get to the bottom of a thread expecting to see answers to my posts and theres nothing but me...

Help me out Sup Forums. 21. Virgin. Looking for a gf. Only girl that has expressed interest in me is overweight. She's also obsessive and has weird interests. Been seriously contemplating either bullshitting a relationship or just straight up try to fuck her. Her self esteem is low so it's probably not gonna be hard. My question is, do I go for it or wait?

Fucked fatter honestly

f*ck that ass.

I have fucked fat chicks line that.

This. Fat girls love it up butt