Ask someone who's cancer has progressed to the point i wont make it past thirt anything...

Ask someone who's cancer has progressed to the point i wont make it past thirt anything. I made a thread like half hour ago but was busy writing. Sorry bout that to the Sup Forumstards that commented on the OP

How u doin?

Nobody cares.

Everyone is going to die.

Dying 40 or 50 years sooner than you expected is insignificant in the scale of the universe.

You'll be forgotten in a hundred years, let alone a million. Same with literally everyone else in this thread.

Accept the suck, and quit fucking posting on Sup Forums if you have an expiration date you attention whore. You're wasting time.

are you OP in the pic, and if so, is that a wig?
also, that sucks. the feels.

FUCK YOU NIGGER APE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What can I do in remembrance of you?

I'm serious.

>pffffft.

My girlfriend is asking about my roommate and when he's coming home. Should I just kill her now and be done with it or kill them both?

What do you regret?

Who will you miss most?

What will you do to make the most of the time you have left?

you suck at making threads

Kill both, but post your cuckold story first so we may fap.

what are you from?

Take some LSD?

I'm sorry for you. I wish douchebags that had nothing nice to say would just fuck off and post their shit elsewhere. Post all you want. Try to do everything you want until you can't do anymore. Good Luck

GO SUCK YOUR MOM'S DICK, NIGGER!!!!!!!!!

I've never seen them fuck. But wait around.

Tits with timestamp or GTFO.

Fucking this.

Bet you're fun at parties...

Can we get some sauce before you die?

>Ask someone who's cancer has progressed to the point i wont make it past thirt anything.

download a shitload of CP. who cares you're not gonna last long anyway.

I'm just going to reroll for this because I'm high, and why the fuck not?

this is Sup Forums, not reddit. faggot. i hope you get ass cancer in the shape of a giant fucking cock.

Why aren't you using cannabis which has been shown to "destroy" cancer in some certain instances? Because you're some fag working at the Pentagon, and you're whole job is preoccupying the masses with bullshit probably?