Any other shower shitters here?

Any other shower shitters here?

I hate this place

You are truly disgusting

9/10 degenerate, kill yourself.

kek

>shower shitters

I piss in the shower but shitting in it? That's just pic related.

I pee in the sink. I started doing it a couple years ago and I can't stop.

Are you guys telling me this isn't that common? I mean warm water on the sphincter, the ability to splash a bit up there and get really clean?
I haven't had to use toilet paper for a few months... I mean no itchy asshole syndrome

Try baby wipes.

Same here. Why is it so satisfying

Also i shit in the bath when I was a kid but
Still? God help you, OP

Oh I wash my asshole sure. But I can not recall a single time shit actually came out. When I wipe I keep wiping until it comes off clean at least three times.

So lazy he shits in the shower and then heels it down the drain...filthy fucking animal.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Poo in Loo.

And OP wonders why he's single.

Waffle stomp

Isn't the loo considered the bathroom? Well I'm in my bathroom.
And no not lazy I'll go and sit in the toilet and try to push one out but it usually just ends in the Hershey squirts, then hop in the shower and the warm water just makes me need to drop a log..... So I do.

I just POo better in in the shower

I'm actually married

Why not just shit before you shower, fag.

Im here

/thread

That's not an argument, you fucking savage
Get into the shower AFTER emptying your bowels
Wash your bum
And if your ass hurts from wiping and chapped

Idk man switch to a lotion based tp and occasionally use a "flushable" asswipe
Instead of steaming and breathing in your own shit as you clean yourself
Fucking monster I tell ya what

Everyday I come on here expecting something fun and exciting...but nope

sure you are.

See

Srsly

what the fuck op

>Any other shower shitters here?
What the fuck? That's like asking if there's anyone else who puts ice cubes in cereal to "cool it down."

I'm also a degenerate sink pisser of like 10 yrs now. Only piss in the shower though, the thought of my watered down fecal matter hanging out with the bottom of my feet disgusts me. I wash my sink daily ofc but when noones around i still occasionally piss in it.

so only me and op shitting in shower? wtf Sup Forums?

read what you just wrote.. you don't think that's just a little fucked up?

Well I usually use the drain as a grater and just force it through the tiny holes...

Yeah man, sure you are. Your waifu pillow that stand on its own doesn't count.

loooooool

Samefag. It's just you OP

Excellent I'm not the only one. It's very liberating isn't it?

Wait... Is your name scott?
It's me rob!!!!

DONT LET THEM BRING YOU DOWN OP

I drink a ton of vodka and my shit is mostly soft/diarrhea like. It's fuckin super relieving just watching it all dissolve and wash down the drain, there is no wafflestomping at all, save for a few pieces of food I didn't chew up or w/e.

You are not alone op.

These fuckin pleb casual bitch fuck boys will never know how relieving and clean it is to just shit in the shower.

You're spraying hot water on it
It's either steam or turning into a mist, man, in any case you're making your shits airborne

Doesn't all of that pooh clog up your drain more frequently tho? I bet u spend alot on draino

no idiot

I used to. I had an ingrown toenail and it got infected because of it. Lost the toe.

nigga you wot

Well I tried to squat on the toilet once cause I was thinking it was something about squatting instead of sitting?

I just slipped and busted my head in the shower wall and tore the toilet paper dispenser off the wall.

I'm a sink pisser. I don't do it because I'm a disgusting beast, but rather, because it's more efficient. I clean my sink every day, so it doesn't even impact the other uses for it. Shower-shitting is a different story. Fucking wafflestomper. How can you be okay with your feet touching your poop?

Dont listen to these non shower shitters. Im with you OP.

cannot unsee

Yeap, here is beer for you

Just pissing in the shower, not pooping. Stomping that down the drain would be too much.

I'm pissing into all kinds of sinks everywhere I go tho.

"how come you're missing a toe?"
"I shit in the bathtub"

I remember this thread. Have any more of those pics? Guy smeared shit all over his girlfriends belongings, fucking kek.

Fucking degenerate.

Farts are airborn shit too.

you dun goofed. Have you ever seen those toilets where you just squat down and go in a hole? There's no seat or anything. Just handrails.

one day your shower drain is going to get clogged, like they all do. except yours is gonna get clogged much faster because there's shit and hair in there. And one day youre going to shit in there and it's not going to go down and you're going to have to explain to your parents why theres shit in your bathtub.

Or maybe they know already because they know their son is a fucking autistic cuck.

Seek help you don't need to die from alcoholism.

This is a sign of childhood sexual abuse OP, one of the more classic ones. You shit in the shower because that's probably where the bad thing happened and it's your bodies natural way of defending itself fromantic the attacker. It was probably someone close to you that was able to have bath time with you.

I shit In the shower only when i give myself cleansing enemas.

Yeah I got more

OH MY LORD POST THEM

i always shit before i shower, but if i feel like i have a nugget left over i'll let it out then stomp her down the drain.

also a sink pisser

Dude you need to see a psychiatrist.

>shitting in the shower

Damn you niggers are nasty why can't you shit in the toilet like the rest of us get some fucking baby wipes

nothing happens for 3 years...

Damn

my shits are like that, too.. they're yellow and just break apart in a big mess. Sometimes it burns. wtf is causing that? I drink a shit-ton of beer almost everyday.

ITT nasty fat bastards that are so lazy they won't take two steps out of the shower to shit in the toilet.

This is a new low, just wait until you move out of your fucking parents house and have to clean up after yourself and maintain your own fucking plumbing. Imagine what's in the P traps on these fucking tubs...

no

what the FUCK

that looks.. like a wonderful way to spend an evening. how long do u stay in the bath?

Fuck yes, post em!

i dont know how it works i just assume my liver cant do its fuckin job so the poops dont get processed fully

What the fuck kind of grown man takes a bath?

dude you shit in the tub... and youre still in the tub....

Epic, totally forgot about that one