Sup Sup Forums? Anyone know where I can buy this mother fucker...

Sup Sup Forums? Anyone know where I can buy this mother fucker? My friend would love it but I can only find link on pinterest.

Other urls found in this thread:

kravinglass.com/collections/drypipes/products/ripcurl-pipe-4
kravinglass.com/collections/drypipes/products/ripcurl-pipe-5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump my own thread once just cause I know it's not gonna last.

You can't bump your own thread. You can post in it, but your posts have no effect on your threads position.

Looks nice all mine just look like dicks

not exact, especially since no two glass pieces are ever the exact same, but you sure didn't look too hard.. nigger.

kravinglass.com/collections/drypipes/products/ripcurl-pipe-4

These aren't the exact, but check out Etsy. There are a lot of similar ones.

Thank you sir. I was on this site and could't find it hahaha.

Really?
>tfw I've lurked since '08 but only post maybe 10 times a year

i don't know who you're buying for, but i think this purple one looks kinda awesome. i might get it if you don't.

kravinglass.com/collections/drypipes/products/ripcurl-pipe-5

Mawr

It's gonna be my gf's birthday gift if I can find the right one.

this is mine, I just got it on amazon it's called a tentacle glass dildo or whatever

oh kek i thought that was a buttplug in the op image lol ok forget it

well that sounds nice. hope you find the perfect gift and get good head in return. good luck bro!

Thanks Sup Forumsro!

>tfw no the fuck you havent
>tfw when no face

how the fuck are you supposed to hit that? your mouth has to literally turn a corner. 0/10 bait. go fuck yourself kiddo.

>implying I actually care about how long I've been exposed to this cesspool

>caught lying like a bitch
>hurr durr its not like i care anyways guyz

oh u

Look for the hole dumbass.

Please forgive me. I had no idea you knew about trollface. Welcome, fellow oldfag, and again, my sincerest apologies

you're an idiot.

Why? It's clearly a show-piece, and functionally, it will get dropped due to shitty design and getting "so high" on Mexican brickweed with your easily impressed, faggot friends. Get a quality sherlock/bubbler and make sure it's solid and doesn't look like anything but a pipe.