My boyfriend came home 2 hours late and has these on his back?

My boyfriend came home 2 hours late and has these on his back?

He has a track record of cheating and we go to counselling because I want to stay with him although he has cheated

He promised he didn't cheat

What do you think Sup Forums

He done fucked some bitch

Agreed. Either that or someone really wanted it to look exactly like he fucked some bitch

pretty sure no one would wanna scratch that acne filled back

tits

i think you should get a different boyfriend because youre coming to fucking Sup Forums for advice. truly, a last resort.

You know the drill

fuck off faggot you aint married who gives a shit

I think you should improve at sex so he doesn't need to cheat.

Yeah just be better in general and he wouldn't cheat

who the fuck goes to therapy when you are dating....?

you are just as dumb as him, you fucking cuck.

Yup he's been cheating on you.

some bitch left her mark. she knows who are in the scene.
Stop being a typical dumb ass broad and leave the fucker. Once a cheater, always a cheater.
Either show tits, or dump this unloyal faggit.

are you fucking stupid OP or am I for falling for the bait?

You know as well as we do what the answer is to your question other wise you wouldn't be asking us.

Dont be dumb OP, find you another man

> He has a track record of cheating

I don't know what you should do, but I do know what you will do anyway. You will stay with him. You know why? Because you know he's attractive to other girls, thus increasing his value in your eyes.

Bitches are so predictable.

Dude come on you know the score and if you have to walk around this worried about it, it's time to go your separate ways.

so he let you take a picture of his back for some reason?

strange.

Smell his dick

>off by one
Still truth though.

history of cheating, promised he didn't cheat lol

I scratched my back on a pine tree once and got scratches my wife thought was from cheating. So she fucked the next door neighbor as revenge. I never cheated on her.

Damn you're one dumb bitch op
Surely he won't cheat again
I can change him
Grow the fuck up and be single for a while.

probably just scratching at all that bacne

His friend has a kitty cat obviously

smell his dick

Niggas can't scratch their own backs no mo

smell his dick

so true. god i fucking hate women.

post a pic of yer dick op and ill give you advice on your gay relationship

I was about to say exactly this. Taste it OP !

Op clearly this is the type of man you deserve. I suggest you just hunker down and accept your fate.

you forgot about the part where she is special and she is gonna change him

He hasn't stopped and she is staking out her claim on him. We teach people how to treat us and you are teaching him to be a better liar

lurk here:
survivinginfidelity.com

>not ex-wife
Dude wut?

truth

this is obviously fake mainly because the scratches are too low on the back for the direction they were made. idk why OP made this thread just to troll for opinions

Post your dick.

Tits or get the fuck out.

You don't hate a dog for barking. Some are worse than others but they're all barkers in the end.

Be angry at feminism for lying to you, not women.

That's just a henna tribal......thing.

The euphemism "Once a cheater, always a cheater" is never wrong.

There's several traits that lead me to this conclusion:

>Maybe its from scratching his own back?
This is false due to the angle, scratching lengthwise down the back isn't possible due to the way a wrist is set and the multiple directions
>There are 4 lines
4 fingers with that separation are a human-only trait. This was made by a human hand
>Thin scratch marks
This indicates longer nails, typically women have longer nails
>history of cheating
Considering there is evidence of scratch marks, positioned in an angle ideal to someone being underneath him leads me to believe this was made by a woman he was plowing in missionary

you've got a demon possessing your boyfriend, I suggest an exorcism.

This

Oh yeah, every women want to lock down a high value man to secure resources. Once they're bored with him they have 50% of his hard work. See Elon Musk as an exemple.

If it's any comfort, it's not the first time.

dogs have value though. all women have going for them is their holes.

if this isn't b8, break up with him. If he's cheating on you and you don't want to be with a cheater, end it. It'll be better in the long run not dealing with anxiety from someone who will not commit infidelity.

You're kidding yourself if you think he's actually going to stay true to his word.

Most Western women now yes. Can't bring anything to the table. A young conservative girl is they way to go.

>Not ex

Found the cuck

All these fags are trying to bullshit you. By the looks of the marks inflicted he slipped and fell on some gravel. Also im a suv investigator

If he's got a history you're wasting time that could be spent finding less acne filed guys. Dump him and get you a real man.

Holes have value. Just don't overpay. Holes don't cost a ring.

He fucked some bitch haha you better forgive him again you fucking cuck

SUV investigator....kek kek kek

It doesnt rly matter if he cheated or not, if you dont trust him anymore then the relationship should end. Either that, or become a cuck.

You need to drain his balls better and more often if you think he's cheating. Maybe learn how to cook and clean too.

Ineed. Still nice to have a girl who cooks, cleans and is just generally pleasant to be around.

Yeah holes should only cost 1-2 drinks and an amount of time inversely proportional to age. Holes are baseline, bitches get commitment with domestic skills to go with willing holes.

> should only cost 1-2 drinks

You don't buy them drinks, unless pussy was had before.

You expect decent players on Sup Forums?

Not much, but gotta teach those autists kids with talent a few things or two about the true nature of women before they make money.

C U C K
U
C
K

woah
are you like a detective or something? damn

this
fucking this

Given the direction they are going in, it would seem as though he was banging some other whore. Dont be pathetic. Leave that douche

You love him more than you love yourself. Which is one of the worst things you can do while being in a relationship.
You have 0 respect for yourself by letting yourself to stay with him. He will never stop cheating on you, even if he says so. He has lied many times and won't stop and you only go to counselling so you can feel that everything is ok but it isn't.
So now show some respect for yourself, drop that bastard and post some nudes.