Im about to down a bottle of sleeping pills, but i want something nice to listen to before i fully die...

Im about to down a bottle of sleeping pills, but i want something nice to listen to before i fully die, any suggestions Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

play.spotify.com/album/6w4iHE8FlMASJVepo3bAJW
youtube.com/watch?v=M_azCIe_0Kk
youtube.com/watch?v=Qcw-MIi8S_4
youtu.be/SXcFYnHSG08?t=53s
youtube.com/watch?v=S-Xm7s9eGxU&list=FLfE5haZved9u9EEoLFsgiKg&index=19
youtube.com/watch?v=unCVi4hYRlY
youtube.com/watch?v=BD3NEaUpcUI
youtube.com/watch?v=GNCd_ERZvZM
youtube.com/watch?v=VLRZFLKEXS4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why do you want to die op? what is so bad in your life that makes you want to end it?

dont do it m8

Im in pain, my body is giving up on me before i want it to, so im taking matters into my own hands, now please, gimme something to die peacefully to

Jess and the Ancient Ones- More than Living
it's a good song, also ironic given the circumstances

Did he do it now or what people are waiting

are you terminally ill? what do you have?

Didn't see the last post, that's not peaceful. I'd probably want to go out to "Kind of Blue" if that's what you're going for.

RIP OP

Thank you guys who did post it, im listening to more than living, contemplating it all, honestly...i was hoping you guys could change my mind...but i just can't deal with the pain...i dunno...ill keep you all updated

Will dump mine if people dump theirs

>before i fully die

El creepo!

The entire Aloha album.

You're welcome.

Now die in peace.

play.spotify.com/album/6w4iHE8FlMASJVepo3bAJW

king krule

stream it you fucking piece of shit

Still listening...some of this stuff is pretty uplifting...thank you guys for the goodbye tunes

Falling away with you, endlessly, aftermath and exogenesis symphony parts 1, 2 and 3 by Muse.

Checked

Probably won't kill you. That's why chicks have a high suicide rate but low success rate... sleeping pills.

They don't generally kill you.

I suggest trying some heroin. It's really fun and it's hard to hate life while on it. Or if you don't know where to get that, maybe buy some tianeptine online or even kratom.

There are literally drugs that make it impossible to feel bad. And there are experiences that let you abandon your former life entirely. Suicide seems like such a stupid thing, haven't tried it since I was a teenager 10 years ago.

try these albums "in the court of the crimson king" and "wish you were here"

Those too. Especially the exogenesis symphony.

OP- Listen to this shit. It's fucking amazing if you're actually considering suicide.

youtube.com/watch?v=M_azCIe_0Kk

Jesus i haven't heard crimson king in forever...hell ill give it one last listen, maybe it'll show me what im not seeing

Listen to Rape Escape by HORSE the band. The outro will go nicely with death

Not trolling either. It's a good listen.

The Civil Wars - I've got this friend.
youtube.com/watch?v=Qcw-MIi8S_4
I don't know why that lifts up my mood

youtu.be/SXcFYnHSG08?t=53s

Goddamn...i forgot how much i love crimson king...fuck sake...im gonna miss this...im gonna miss a lot of things...fucking hell

No you won't miss anything. After suicide there is not feeling of "I miss that" or "I wish XYZ"

There's just nothing.

What's the point though? Running away from pain?

Oh my god fuck this...i cant do this...fuck the pills i cant do it

Hands like houses- fire on a hill. Or

Artist vs poet- cover of Ben folds brick

Or. Ben folds- magic a capella university of Chicago voices in your head

youtube.com/watch?v=S-Xm7s9eGxU&list=FLfE5haZved9u9EEoLFsgiKg&index=19

You're probably not going to die, which might end up being a good thing

youtube.com/watch?v=unCVi4hYRlY

Do you have a kik op?

lol drama queen as fuck.

Stop it bitch you don't want to kill yourself. Savor the good shit in your life like you currently are. Go talk to a therapist about depression or something. Figure out how to stop dragging this suicidal weight around with you and making us all endure it. It's goofy. Dramaqueen stylie.

Well honestly I don't think your life is worth ending right now and I understand it's a terminal illness and the pain will never go away but I'm sure there are people who care about you, you aren't at rock bottom yet (I guess) but if you really wanna kys then I'll compile all my best songs just for you

1. Alina baraz - can I
2. The hics - tangle
3. CHU - maybe
4. Nujabes- The space between two worlds
5. Alina baraz - can I (Ekali remix)
6. Rare - thought that you'd be happy

Sleep tight and sweet dreams - M

>These thinly veiled cries for attention

You must be a woman. Go get help you fucking faggot. Either you want to kill yourself or you don't. If you are contemplating it, you don't want to kill yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=BD3NEaUpcUI

JUST do it fag, enter the fucking void

Turn on some Kitsume by Gunship

youtube.com/watch?v=GNCd_ERZvZM

I love "Wish you were here". I often listen to the first track when I smoke dmt

Depressedfag here.

>There are literally drugs that make it impossible to feel bad.
Could you name me a few that are relatively easy to acquire and don't fucking ruin your body or make you addicted as fuck after a few tries?

>And there are experiences that let you abandon your former life entirely
Experiences like what?

Btw I've tried mdma. Loved it while on it but afterwards I feel even much more depressed/drained for about a week.

youtube.com/watch?v=VLRZFLKEXS4

Tianeptine is pretty nice for depression. Mix it up with some benzos and adderall every now and then. And why do you care about ruining your body if you're literally suicidal? Heroin and benzos can keep you happy when you aren't. I've used heroin and my body still works fine. Seen people with a nice habit get back to normal as well. Seems easier to kick than cigarettes.

As for experiences that let you abandon your former life.. there's a million of them. Get creative man. Go live in a buddhist monastery. Go move to another country. Go fly to Hawaii and live on a beach. Go get a job at an organic farm where they buy your food and place to live (google it, there are a lot of these). Fuck, join the military. Join Americorps or the peace corps. Go bike across america. Move to louisiana and work at a taco bell.

Have a good end OP.

MDMA is shit for depression. It's literally the worst thing possible for it I believe. Go for opiates or tianeptine or kratom or somethin. MDMA and legit stimulants both cause me rebound anxiety/intrusive negative thoughts.

I'm not OP and I'm not suicidal, just chronically depressed and anhedonic. On the contrary. I want to live and feel and experience, but my brain isn't working properly.

I have avoided drugs as much as possible because it's just a way to treat symptoms, not a cure, and it gets you hooked. But now I'm at a point where I've been depressed for so long (10yrs) and feel like the alternative (drugs) would be better than this and might allow me to still get something out of life.

Thanks for the suggestions user. As for the experience suggestions though, I think those escapisms would all make me more depressed tbh. If I can't be motivated or feel any joy in this life (very privileged), I don't think I'll find it anywhere. I just need to get my brain chemistry in order, but I'm avoiding psychiatry cause I know how shitty that track is.

Thanks for confirming that.

What about psychedelics though?
LSD, psilocybin, DMT, etc.

Ah, gotcha.

I don't think you can assume that you won't find it anywhere just because you can't find it in your current situation. I've never been happier than when I was in a monastery.. honestly. I think saying you won't find it anywhere is a depression-excuse your brain is making to maintain it's current depressed homeostasis. Leaving a shitty life to forge a new one isn't what I'd call escapism and I think you're devaluing how much balls it takes. Escapism should be easy. Making a new life when you're depressed is ridiculously hard. Imagine if someone was obese and felt miserable because of that.. would it be escapism to diet and exercist? I mean.. why not just learn to love their situation as it currently is?

Tianeptine sulfate is good for depression though, especially if you only use it 12.5mg, 3x a day. It's really a life-saver for me. You can get a gram at ceretropic and give it a try for like 20 bucks, should last you at least a month. It's better than any anti-depressant out there.

Maybe LSD can help you work stuff out, no idea. For me it just confused me. I always got a lot of anxiety with psychedelics, although I still spent a few years indulging heavily. They never made me happy though, but maybe they helped grow me up a bit? Hard to say in retrospect.