Have you ever been with another boy? What was it like? Real gay stories here

Have you ever been with another boy? What was it like? Real gay stories here.

fag

We held hands

I wish I could do romantic gay stuff with a younger dude

Bump

When I was 20 I was in a short relationship with a 15yo boy. Best thing ever. Then he basically became a little bitch and I dumped him.. :P

it was fun

Any cute stories?

I'm in a sexual relationship with Adolf

It's overrated. Just like everything else. You will get bored and things get weird when the phase passes.
Most of the cute boys are assholes anyway. Real fucking assholes.

I was in a relationship with a 15yo when I was 18, but they cheated and I dumped them.

Now try to imagine yourself explaining to your mom why you have a folder filled with shit pictures on your computer

Had a best friend for years that I thought was a girl but then we both got high we ended up having sex all night long. But when we woke up I was surprised but I didn't care cause I thought he was cute.

Currently 21 and I have a thing with my best friend who's 18. We have sex quite often, but sometimes he feels ashamed or guilty and acts like a bitch for a little while. But, he always comes back.

Whaaaaat

really?
OP wants to talk about relationships with other guys and you people start literally shitposting?
fuck this cancer site
if you don't like the thread get out

It's not yet too long past these people's bed time. Their mothers didn't complain that they're still up yet. Worry not.

Yea it was crazy