nudes of girls in north carolina

What's her name?

rachel something

Bump for interest

any 252?

cute af would wife / 10

more?

336?

AYY 252 represent! Do you have any from the area?

names and area codes? lets keep this going!

MOARRR and name pls

Only ones i got, do you know her

Southern NC?

Sorta, you got a name?

Nah I was just guessing

RoCo

Winston Salem here

Any 828?

Any 704 Charlotte area?

Second this

Fayettenam anyone?

Present

rachel bryant, pretty sure

Anyone got a name?

Always looking for others in 336 area

Name?

Ayyee 828isgreat

Any 828 sylva/waynesville

erica g

Anything of Erin McMichael aka sunpatch94

Lenior/Hickory/Hudson here.

good shit there fam, also checked

Don't die on me

ecu sloots

There's more out there somewhere. I'd love to have it.

Eyyy saw a 336

Thomasville brah?

I travel from 336 to 828 and 704. Will fuck any of them! :)

910 ass

More 910

Nerdy chick's make me diamonds.

Any 919?

910 bros any fayetteville?

Yep 336 Thomas not far

Lol I went to school with her. How do you know her?

Some user posted about her on a thread here.

Any stories about her? She's pretty much your average good Christian girl.

Yeah I remember her having a reputation for being more or less a goodie goodie. She did plays and stuff if I remember correctly

Lees for Leesville?? In ruff Raleigh?

There are two types of Christian girls the goody goodies and the sluts. Kinda wish she was the latter.

yessir

You know it's an old pic when it's camera and not a phone!!

Nice. I graduated from Wakefield. Class of 09. Beat the shit out of some kid who went to Leesville tho lel

That bitch looks like Drake.

yea a lot of the middle/upper middle class kids were pieces of shit, entitled, spoiled. most came around after high school though. i graduated 11

Damn those small tits are fucking hot

I lived in the Leesville area my whole life but didnt go there for any of my schooling. This is pretty rad familia.

Sure why not

Moar?

Making me want to be back at my old duty station at Bragg!!!! Ugh they are so fucking hot.. Stupid parachute... Why didnt you preform right.. I could be up to my neck in pussy right now!!

Don't you fucking lie. Bragg is hell and I can't wait to leave in a month.

A lot of kids at Wakefield were like that too. I miss the fuck outta high school. Gr8 times. Wrestling team for 4 years and mass amounts of fine bitches. Also your collection is impressive dude. How'd you amass all these?

Haha i had the best times at Bragg. Especially the one mall right off post. Mothers were practically bringing there girls there hoping for a young soldier to marry them or fuck em and get em prego for the military benefits. (Before that fuck tard Obama)

what i posted is what i got

Who this? Moar? Looks familiar

Preciesly why amateur pics were WAY better ten years ago, the girls were hotter and had more naive/genuine expressions, pics were taken from multiple angles and the quality was ten times better (also they weren't compressed/resized three times before you see them)

kid i used to hook up with the dankety dankness back in the day who was a couple years younger than me hit me up randomly one day when i was in college and emailed me a whole folder. i got a couple more of a girl form top sail, ill post