Whats your favorite condom?

Whats your favorite condom?

I like durex pleasuremax and durex extra sensitive

I like what ever i can get my hands on tbh but i avoid bootleg brands

Magnum because everything else squeezes my dick and I can't get hard.

Be honest, OP. You've never been laid in your pathetic life

So, the durex is extra sensitive to the inside of your asshole when your father sticks his dick in? Interesting.

I don't think I could just use whatever I got my hands on, I need a good one, I think about my dick too much when I have a condom on.

2nded

The asshole

>using a condom
Fuckin beta

Blood, puss, and tears is all I ever needed. You weak.

I don't think anyone gives a fuck what condom you like to jerk off in. This is so fucking cringe-worthy. You have to be 14 or some shit.

I like Trojan bareskin, but 3 broke out of the 40 used.

I remember using my older brothers when I was like 11 and he was 18. Just jerked with it over my dick, kinda dwarfed me though. I haven't used them for sex though, just go in raw and hope for the best.

Was your little brother upset when you ended up coming in his ass?

lol, I'm not sure if I ever jerked off into a condom, sounds wasteful.

the sole benefit of a committed marriage is bareback sex i guess.

but get a vasectomy, obviously.

What is a condom ??

Mah nigga

Actually just ordered a bunch of non-latex condoms recently

> not sure which ones will be most comfortable

Also ordered some non-latex condoms from Japan for more variety

it's rather freeing. you can do whatever you want the whole time you are jerking off and cumming.

no mess to cleanup or worry about. enjoy the whole time building up to it, and the glorious orgasm, and the afterglow.

just be sure to take that off before your dick shrinks. the mess you captured will spill back out on your pants or furniture.

Skyns are pretty great. I tried them because I was banging a girl with a latex allergy and honestly I may never go back to latex.

I usually use Skyn because wife has a latex allergy.

Going without feels a hell of a lot better but pregnancy scares can get you a little gunshy. I really should just get snipped so that's not an issue anymore.

probably not a bad idea, I would imagine it would also get me more "used-to" wearing them. Which is a good thing, even though I am OP, I fucking hate wearing condoms during sex.

>condoms from Japan
please tell us it makes your dick look digitized...

>condoms during sex
a condom removes all the sensation. of course you hate it.

The ones that covertly bust after the second or third pump.

Am I the only one who never uses condoms when I do the dirty? Ive raw dawged some nasty-ass hoes and im fine. May have a few bastards roaming around but that makes me feel like I'm from westeros so it's all cool

Real men cum in that pussy and make them get the plan B pill .

I will let you know when they get here in June!

> actually a pixelated condom would be a good business idea

I also got these non-latex condoms.

>synthetic resin

checked, and would make out with Wendy Peffercorn; and no, real men don't want to ever have children because that shit comes back to haunt you.

I'm Pro-Life: once that baby shows up, your life is fucking OVER.

>trusting random chicks about birthcontrol or STDS

Enjoy your gonorrhea and child support payments, shitlord.

I just use some duct tape wrapped around my dick

I don't use them, I've not found a comfortable one, they just strangle my dick to death because they're too damn small. And yes they stretch but not comfortably. plus they get caught on my Prince Albert. Fuck condoms.

I have a kid and no it's not .

>Prince Albert
Show it omg hot

well, i have 2 kids, and i can't wait to die.

>soft

>hard

It's not their fault it's that cunt you fucked .

Bareskin from trojan

Thanks user, juicy uncut too, 10/10 dick imo

The ones my dr gives me :O

Actually I'm cut, that's what a proper nonjewish circumcision looks like.

Oh wow, best cut I've seen then, fooled me, still 10/10 for no ugly scardick

So here's the entire collection

Thanks. I plan on getting a dolphin piercing. Basically just a second deeper prince albert

Just regular magnums, everything else squeezes the fuck out of my dick.

None, for several years already I am not using any, good at controlling myself and pulling out just in time, to finish on her ass or tits. I would never use one now anyways. Just the thought of putting on a condom makes my dick limp

She's a lucky girl having those to rub inside her, did it hurt a lot?
I only have my ears done.

Virgin detected. Who puts a condom on before they get hard u fucking lying faggot

Lifestyles SKYN original.

Latex free, and thin. No excuses about a latex allergy and still feels pretty damn good.

Nah, hurt for two seconds, then once the jewelry was in and the tube came out it felt amazing. Has ever since. Although I can only wear dress pants and sweatpants with soft material. No jeans, at least not for too long. And my wife doesn't much like it. But I'm looking for a second wife anyway.

I have a kid and im just waiting for the sweet release of death. Don't have kids if you want to enjoy your life.

Wow I'd love it, good luck finding another wife though, two at once?

Same bareback only

Or at least a fuckbuddy/girlfriend. Honestly it's more of, I told my wife I'm getting a second wife, and now I'm trying to find a good looking girl to fuck. Then I'll just see where things go

This, sadly. Broken many condoms in stupid ways because they don't nearly cover the shaft of my erect dick. I fucking hate condoms though, I miss when my GF was on the pill, condoms are such fucking bullshit

Without a fucking doubt. I have three and have no regrets, but their mother makes me question my sanity at times.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>small dick detected

Good luck, can't believe she's okay with that wow

Top shelf

Domestic discipline. She's okay with what I tell her she's okay with.

Always good to be in charge

I had used trojan and it was fine. My current girlfriend thinks she has a latex allergy or something so we've been using Skyn. It's probably better.

All normal thicknesses and such. I never shopped around.

>She's okay with what I tell her she's okay with.
Such insecurity.
Do you wear both belt and suspenders?
I bet you carry a gun.

Nah I wear sweatpants. And I don't need a gun.