Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
Which teenage mutant ninja turtle had the best weapon and why?

I tried asking asking /k/ but they got their panties in a bunch

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lNofKe5p5lQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'd say the staff as it has the most versatility and might be the choice weapon for keeping opponents at bay and self-defense if used properly

Range > anything else

o shit waddup

mothafuckin' donnie!

Yeah my money was on staff also. I just wanted the katana fags to crawl out

i fogot to say why, but
>range and strength (as was evident in the arcade series)
>and he's mothafuckin' donatello

Is this even a question? Katana is clearly the most effective.
That being said, Mikey is best turtle

please see

The Katana would be the best.
Sai have no range and would be pretty ineffective against stabbing or serious slashes.
Nun chuks are weeabo weapons and don't have the stiffness or control necessary to defend against a real slash or stab.
Bo is probably the second best choice as it is a versatile weapon, but it lacks the ability for first strike fatalities.

worst turtle... pic related

aside from blunt trauma

Katana is the best and old TMNT Michelangelo was the best turtle like this user said. The new Michelangelo is a nigger and he sucks.

>choosing a literal stick over steel

youtube.com/watch?v=lNofKe5p5lQ

This everyone, is a prime example of someone who only plays video games and daydreams all day

this nigger is the only smart one in this thread

"muh muh limited edition katana has been folded 10 thousand times. its sharper than a stick"

Lost

Pic relayed is my favorite TMSP

I dont even like Katanas, I think they're overhyped.

But fuck homie...A stick? You'd rather hit someone with a blunt stick rather than a sharp piece of metal?...or even a blunt piece of metal?

I want to see any of you fags beat someone with a stick whos wielding any kind of sword
fucking neckbeards, why not just use your ninjutsus and whatever

Michangelo had the best weapon and this is the reason why. There was a study done years ago on these types of weapons vs each other and the results were that the nunchucks overcame all the other weapons by a huge margin. The sai was no match for the nunchucks. The nunchucks easily knocked any sword used especially the katana. The nunchucks easilly gripped the bow without breaking a sweat. This pretty much answered the debate. Case solved.

"a stick" nigga do you even know what a bo staff is?

I'm not saying you're wrong but can you show some proof? I mean anyone who's a master of a weapon art can overpower another with extra years of practice

while on paper the katanas should be the best weapon, in the cartoon all leo did with them was deflect lasers and always get them knocked away.
bo staff best weapon

a fucking stick or nunchakus can give you bruises

A SWORD CAN FUCKING KILL SOMEONE YOU IDIOTS

the flaw of the nunchuck is that it loses all it's energy quickly, and if deflected it can also become a threat to the wielder.

whats with all you retards calling it a stick, any piece of wood slammed hard enough to your skull or ribcage can cause blunt trauma and severe internal bleeding

Yea.

A stick.