What are best American insults you know?

What are best American insults you know?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.nydailynews.com/life-style/health/mexico-surpasses-u-s-world-fattest-nation-report-article-1.1393801
twitter.com/AnonBabble

To Americans? "Have fun not having awful third world diseases and drinkable water, free jerkoffs"

How bout the one about America, industrializing the world, and becoming an economic, and military super power. All within 200 years, and most other countries have been around thousands of years and still haven't achieved this

A Mexican, a Frenchman and an American are in a bar. The American shoots the Mexican and the Frenchman.

Butt hurt amerifag

>1000 years? There is no country that is a 1000 years old user. You just proved how stupid Americans are

USA! USA! USA!

Trump trump trump dur hur build a wall potato

Egypt, China?

China and Japan retard

It's okay, Pedro. You're one of the cool beaners, right?

How do you know when the cheeseburger pizza Diet Coke?

To get to the other side

England. France.

Really, they have been countries for 1000 years? Jesus user read a fucking history book.

Not countries for 1000 of years, independent city states. Fuck Americans are stupid

you know your a red-neck when "load the dishwasher" means "get the wife drunk"

you know your a red-neck when you let your 12yr old daughter smoke in front of her children at the dinner table.

Yeah China and Japan are celebrating their 1000 year aniversary next year

um, yes. yes they have...

This is why Amerifags are all butthurt.

Admits misstatement and proceeds to call Americans stupid for his stupidity... Makes sense

How about all the school shootings, crime, poverty, violence and corrupt legal system?

If you want to insult an American, all you have to say is: I'm shocked, American, at how nice you are compared to the rich Americans I meet. It's nice to see people who are so rational and frugal.

I do this shit all the time in airports. Throws them right the fuck off.

Oh you mean Eastern Europe?

>Being american is enough of an insult.

You're a fucking idiot. Of course things will be rebranded but those monarchies have been around for over a thousand years, even if it hasn't been the same family line. You're arguing semantics, not the point that the OP was making.

You know you're a redneck when you use your instead of you're.

Independent city states and countries are the same user? Fuck you're dense

No I'm not arguing semantics. Apples and oranges. Look up the definition of a country. Go ahead user. I'll wait. See of that definition fits to China and Japan, Europe etc

Being an American is insulting enough m8

True

You're a faggot. Synonym of a country=kingdom=monarchy. Eat an Islamic dick you eurocuckold.

Everyone hates us, yet we're all you talk about. Stay in your own countries you dumb niggers.

France, yes. England, no.
England was made up of about a dozen kingdoms until the Norman conquest in 1066. Almost a thousand years old, but not quite.

Japan is well over 2000 years old you fucking dunce

>Implying the US isn't the most third world first world country

Only in the nigger neighborhoods

Poster of , I never said anything about China or Japan because I'm not retarded, but France and England certainly count as countries to me. Anyway, I wasn't the original poster of this argument but you are still an idiot.

I hate people like you

England as we know it, but those borders were redrawn by that conquest. A monarch has been sitting in London for over 1000 years so again, fuck off.

Reasoning?

>you know your a red-neck when "load the dishwasher" means "get the sister-wife drunk"

>you know your a red-neck when you let your 12yr old daughter-wife smoke in front of her sibling-children at the dinner table.

fixed that for you

It is difficult to answer the question, "What is the oldest country in the world?" for it is challenging to define whether an entity in ancient times would have been considered on par with a modern nation-state. Certainly, numerous empires existed in the ancient world - in China, Japan, Persia, Greece, Rome, Egypt, Korea, Mexico, and India, just to name a few. However, it would be difficult to consider many of these empire to meet our modern definition of nation-state.

Well to me you're an idiot does that make it so?

In your eyes, yeah sure, why not?

All over a fucking American insults thread. FML

No its not. Proof? Sure it's been inhabited by people for that long but as far as a country goes it's not 1000 years old. If that's the case then Mexico is 1000 years old too because it had many precolombian societies living in its borders

Oh wow just noticed I just got trips.

You can draw a line from the present day head of state back to 753 BC with the first Roman King.

Thanks for taking Justin Bieber.

Year 2769, by Roman calendar.

I'm American and most Americans are ducking stupid, uneducated and believe that America is the best country in the world and if anyone questions anything about it, they are automatically labeled un american. It's pretty stupid

Ba ba burn

You must think I'm a lot stupider than I am

nice try, europoor

How.about the one about the US having one of the highest infant mortality rate of any industrialized nation, highest obesity rate, one of the highest illiteracy rate, no national Healthcare etc etc

This
and the immigrant neighborhoods.

Really ducking stupid

I dont consider niggers americans tbh

For the most part, these empires consisted of an agglomeration of city-states or fiefdoms. These ancient empires were not the equivalent of the modern independent country, which really came into existence in the nineteenth century

duck you, you ducking duckface. i'll duck you're mom in the ass while you ball your ducking eyes out.

I love living in America. It's great to live in country where there's accrual too much food and resources. Obesity is a problem. An awesome problem. It's like having too much money, too much property or getting too much pussy. If a country has an obesity problem, they're doing rather well.

It's not just African americans. How many college degrees do you have cracker? ( not counting the one from the University of Phoenix online )

Kek

You know you're a Yuropoor when "load the dishwasher" has no meaning because it involves working and an unaffordable appliance.

México is actually fatter than the U.S. and it's doing really shitty, so no obesity does not equal doing well

Nigger detected

Persia (current day Iran) was the first human civilization. They're still around too, fuckwit.
>dumb American here

Uneducated entitled white christian millenial detected

No that's not correct, nigger. The poverty rate is extremely high in the turd hanging off America's ass. The obesity rate is not that high there.

>For the most part, these empires consisted of an agglomeration of city-states or fiefdoms. These ancient empires were not the equivalent of the modern independent country, which really came into existence in the nineteenth century

Mesopotamia

no

>highest infant mortality rate of any industrialized nation, highest obesity rate, one of the highest illiteracy rate, no national Healthcare etc etc
wrong on every account
Angola has the highest infant mortality rate
Mexico has the highest obesity rate
Niger has the lowest literacy rate (go figure)

660 BCE... You do the math muthafucker

Read this user. I know it might be higher than 3rd grade reading level but give it a shot son

m.nydailynews.com/life-style/health/mexico-surpasses-u-s-world-fattest-nation-report-article-1.1393801

No, honey. It was a single entity. Hence empire. Stop you fucking inbred.

Historian here. This kind of fucktardery always amuses me.

Uneducated-no
White- yes
Christian- no
Millennial- no
Entitled- no
1 out of 5. Funny enough, 1 out of 5 nigger babies survive their aborting cunt nigger "mothers"

Try harder nigger.

Angola is not a developednation. It is 3rd world. Learn to read user

Don't try to reason with the Yuropoor. They're all mad because their counties have been conquered several times in the past and is currently being conquered by Muslims.

Counting these on the same level as industrialized nations. GTFO fucking pleb.

>niger
>go figure
Top fucking kek

>claims to be

Read the whole article user. Not just the parts you think back up your assertions

> user claims to be intelligent but is actually a typical uneducated amerifag

University of Phoenix doesn't count

What online degree you have user?

You're a special kinda fucking retarded... Congrats

No sir, you are

ITT: butthurt britfags. Sorry your country is a miserable shit stain. Also sorry your people are famous for being inbred, boring, and insufferable. Oh and then you have all the pedos and your innocuous patrolmen. Horrible fashion, horrible teeth, horrible food.
No need to hate on us for being better than you. Just come over here and be happy.

Please tell me as to how the article saying Japan claims to be the oldest nation is contradictory to his assertions

Not online nigger but i graduated from Columbia University. Not that that matters. Contributing to this thread doesn't require a college degree. I mean, you're here so......

Most States in the US is the equivalent of an individual country in the EU.

Dude that is over 2600 years of claiming to be a country. Somewhere along the line of the first 1600 you have to call a spade a spade and admit that it's over 1000 years old and you're a fucking idiot and now so am I for stooping to your level of idiocy. Good day Faggot

1% of united states has gone full muzz. So 3.3 million home grown united states citizen terrorists in the states waiting to wage jihad on you. Fuckn not going to the states would rather stay in Euros

I love that europoors actually believe this
Stay mad, Europe

Claims to be is not the same as is

Claim (uncertainty) I claim to be the son of God. Does that automatically make it so?

You have a narrow understanding of language.

Bullshit. And you're on Sup Forums ? Did you just Google that university. Oh right you studied women's studies

No, you do