New fluffy thread, last one hit message limit

New fluffy thread, last one hit message limit.

Let's keep it slow but steady. Fluffy artists appreciated to make a fluffy drawthread, if we can.

I love this gif

Psychosomatic here
I should be putting up another one-shot in the next few days
then on to a special project

Special project you say?

Love your comics mane

Bubonicmoth, you're favorite Romanian scarred-throat guy, here to answer any and all lore-related questions.

why are there no zebra print fluffies

a choose your own adventure, fueled by the comments on the booru
i'll be setting up a choice of fluffies and tools for the commenters to use as they please
imma probably use a guess the number thing for choosing what happens, still havent worked out all the details

thank you, always good to hear

how much would you pay for OC?

bout tree fiddy

Can someone please post "The Farm"?

Bi-and even tricolor fkuffies exist, however these colors are most often in their tails or manes. Some fluffies, in certain head cannons, manta in that there can be dappled fluffs. Zebra print do not exist because zebra genetic materiel was not used.

O enfin coow

>You find a fluffy on the street, it is a smarty
>The smarty puffs up it's chest, demanding food
>You decide to play along, and produce a small red pepper
>You tell him that this pepper is where spaghettie comes from
>You tell him you have plenty more, and you can give them to all his friends and 'special friend'
>He agrees and leads you down the alley
>He calls to the mother, who is feeding her foals
>The peppers you have don't activate on contact. Just a few minutes after
>but with mares, it's a different story
>Their body's are so strange, they pass the chemicals that cause the burning sensation into their milk
>This is despicable, but you think it'll be funny
>You bend down, and drop the pile of peppers you were going to use for your dinner that night down in front of them
>They all gasp, and the mares, three of them, want food
>You push the peppers close so they can eat it, the smarty eats a large helping too
Cont.?
>Darth Maraca here. Thought I'd try something else.

Bubonicmoth is still here, answering more lore questions.
I like to imagine pic related is foals.

Ever pooped so much that you actually felt lighter?

why so obsessed with spaghetti?

I like it.

Fluffies were programmed to be attracted to spaghetti because the food is common, cheap, available to all income classes, and can be served in a variety of ways.
Bubonicmoth

Why do the mares have a "best babbeh"? Do all mothers secretly have a favorite child?

>that copypaste fuckup

The best baby is usually the one which has the colors that are closest to the mare's. Colors similar to the mate are also bast baby colors. While some mares may not have a best baby, they will almost always have a worst baby, usually one that has colors that are look like piss or shit.
Bubonicmoth

"secretly"

What a special child you are

My first attempt at drawing fluffy.
Thought I'd start off easy with a fluffy hung up by a string.
How'd I do?

All mothers? Possibly, but the smart ones will never reveal that.

Mares? Definitely. There's an hierarchy when it comes to "babbehs" and the love they get from their mother.

I didn't make this, but I admit to not have paid much attention when looking at it.

>They all feed their fill until they can eat no more
>You whip out your phone and plop down next to their little cardboard home
>You wait for the magic to start
>The smarty, the only male there, begins to sweat, saying that it's getting hot
>But why is that? It's just turning winter! Should be enjoying the warmth
>He begins to complain that the food, that while tastey, is making him feel weird
>He begins to wobble from side to side
>The mares take notice
>As does their babies
>The mares waited a few minutes after they ate the pile of peppers down to just a few to feed their little ones
>Fluffy digestive systems are notoriously quick for digestion, hence all the feces they produce
>Their young eagerly call out to their mother, saying that they're hungry
>They all go to their respective mothers and begin to suckle
>The stallion, on the other hand, is beginning to eat snow to staff off the heat in his mouth.
Cont.?

there is also headcanon where they were forced to sort their foals while in the lab and it has become part of their nature. They sorted out good and bad colors, winged and horned, and if they were runts or not. Alicorns didnt fit into that and couldnt be programmed as good foals before they were released, hence they are monsters.

Not bad.

Yes please

this is also a trait found in actual animals, tho for different reasons
strongest offspring are often favored over the weaker, as they have the greatest potential for survival
its quite common in birds, which were used in fluffy genes
but other than runts the favoritism is mostly aesthetics

Oh, yeah! Forgot about that little bit. Sorry. To make up for it, I will answer extra questions before I leave.
Bubonicmoth

Fluffies can be fairly horrible if not trained right, and even then...

Is that how chicken nuggets get made?

Oh yes indeed. Luckily, macdonalds is hard to find here.
Bubonicmoth

favoritism in fluffies is also more exaggerated in ferals, usually leading to the death of any bad, poopie, dummeh, or munsta babbehs
being ugly colors, brown, runts, or alicorns respectively

thanks!
>pic not mine

awesome as fuck, please keep drawing shitrats and register on the booru

Because newfags wanted to make fluffies hateable little shits

What said.

Also real horses fucking love the shit out of pasta.

I was an only child so I wouldn't know any better

>You turn the camera to the foals, who are busy suckling away as their mothers 'sing'
>they ignore, for the most part, the stallion whose scarfing down snow
>Then, the first foal begins to cough
>The mare asks what's wrong, and proceeds to give it a hug
>The foal coughs in the mothers face, and she immediately squeezes it in a bigger hug
>This causes it to relieve itself from the tension
>It's feces is bloodied, and smells heavily of iron and, well, feces
>the mother rejects this baby, claiming its a 'poopeh babeh'
>Then another foal begins to cough too, and the same thing is repeated
>By now the stallion smarty is beginning to cough violently, and is shitting himself rather violently in sporadic, shotgun-like bursts
Pffbtbt. Pffbtb. Pffbtbrbrb.
>The foals begin to shit themselves too, rather violently as well
>the mares all stand up, and are understandably frightened
>They begin to cry, believing that they are bad mothers
>You laugh your sadistic ass off
>Fluffy's cannot digest peppers, even cooked bell peppers
>It's a horrible, painful death
>And, to add insult to injury, you grab a few of the peppers
>You tell the closest mare that she IS a bad mother, and that she needs to be punished
>You take one pepper, and squirt it in her eyes
>After that, you take another and ram it up her butt
>Oh the fluff-manity
>She cries out in pain, and the others attempt to flee, abandoning their 'poopeh babies' to die in the snow, a slow painful explosive diarrhea death.

protip: you still weren't the favorite, or you wouldn't be here

It works on many levels though. You can make the torture of the little shits go to an extreme that causes sympathy towards them.

autistic faggots

might as well continue it

You belong here then.

Most mammals rank their offspring in terms of who gets the most food. You can see it in nature shows. There's typically a runt who is the loser. They starve.

I still love this, forcing mares to care for their poopie-babbehs against their will

Also, poopies are bad, so anything poopy-colored is also bad. Including brown chirpeh babbehs, who must suffocate in a pile of feces.

shity OC

And they're sooo stupid.

add a line in about not smell pwetty
i dont it would say run away
>fwuffy wan down nee huggies

You fuckers are autistic freaks.

I didnt think it was possible to make a fluffy look like this much of a faggot

You may need to explain in full detail why. Don't spare the small stuff, just break down in it's entirety about how autistic we are and the cause of it. Is there a cure? Where might we be able to attain such a magical thing?

easily the best one

this whole thing is fucking retarded

i mean even masturbating or playing videogames is considered constructive next to this garbage

but hey at least its not anime

Finally got version 1 of the lineart out for the OC from last thread. Any comments on it? I already see a few flaws, but I'd like to know what everybody else thinks.

What did you all think of Darth Maraca's story? Also, turning a fluffy into a plushy? That's brutal.

Your kerning is shit. Hard to read

I like how clean and bold your line work is, that's a rare and welcome thing in this community. Definitely try to stick with that.

The only thing I'd do differently is make the fluffs fatter, have stumpier legs, and be very visibly poofy. Yours looks more MLP-style, and while fluffies were based on that model long ago, they've changed considerably since then and have their own distinct look that you need to keep in mind.

TO CLARIFY: This is not my OC, I just made the line art and am now coloring it. The original was hand drawn.

Unfortunately that's the original author's fault, not mine. I'm basically just copying what he did. Can't rewrite it manually since I don't have a tablet and the text abilities of editors look horrendous. If you'd like to fix the text for me, that'd be wonderful, though.

Thanks for the positive feedback everyone.
Some things to note:
I wanted him to be trying to run away to try to make his efforts seem more helpless, as that's the feeling I was trying to go for with this drawing.
As for being more fluffy and stumpy, I completely agree and will shoot for that in the future.
Once again, thanks guys.

I'll do another drawing for this thread and am willing to take requests. Any ideas?

Bubonicmoth requests a foal in immeasurable pain. If you'd please.

what's the deal with the cheek-puffing thing? I get that it's their way of trying to look intimidating, but is that based on something horses do, or just a random idea some artist had, or...?