Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4BXkvLX5gTI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

How long is your neckbeard

Fury Road! Shiny and chrome!

is r/cuckold down?

I usually clean shave.

But i'm growing a genuine full face beard to play a character.

I have never had a "neckbeard", nor a "fedora", and I do not ever plan on owning any.

(Not that i'm shittalking those who enjoy that stuff)

You have no idea what you are talking about.

Any real Men's Rights Activists in here?

huh?

I get it. I love nostalgia critic

How do MRA's generally feel about MGTOW? I think they're basically male feminists.

OP here.

MGTOW have their reasons. But I am not MGTOW.

MRAs are a little different.

MGTOW = Cutting their losses, trying to change the game by not playing

MRAs = Just want gender unfairness gone

--

There are plenty of wonderful women out there.
I support a woman's right to be gender neutral and fight against any role.

But I get pissy over anyone, who:

1. Gives Men (and women) roles
2. Says Men have life better/have more rights.

Until Men are free from Gender Roles, The MRA movement will always be important.

>Until Men are free from Gender Roles
What exactly is wrong with the "gender roles", anyway?

From what I understand, the Red Pill group of MRA tried to boycott Fury Road on the grounds of a female protagonist

The only issue... they are NOT a choice.

Bad gender roles for Men:
1. Genital Mutilation
2. Cannot use self defense against a Female
(I'm talking about Self-Defense only)
3. Men have no rights in the US unless they sign up for the draft, which can take me away at any time if we start a war.

There is a list. But those few are decent.

You don't know what you are talking about.

Do MRAs protest the movie Alien?
No.

You don't know what you're talking about.

Also, I personally support female leads.
But I have issues with all nameless henchmen being male.

You're an idiot. Probably a dumbass chick thinking she's funny bait.

I'll keep my out better for bait.

Kill yourself, Chris.

Go to the Return of Kings website, they and other tried to boycott it, made assessment of themselves and the movement, cementing it's status in the public eye as a bunch of basement dwelling neckbeards.
Also had a neckbeard at my work try to dissect Alien as a "misandrist rape fantasy." Try to figure that one out.

Not labeling all of you, just mocking the fools.

Mediocre!

I don't even remotely think of myself as an MRA.

But I do watch and show off a lot of Thunderf00t's videos.

>Not labeling all of you, just mocking the fools.
That's perfectly fine.
Just be aware this movement is about ridding gender roles.

Who?

Any MRAs?

Why does the gender of cannon fodder matter to you? Would you prefer women? To each be unique and special? I prefer them to be cookie cutter so you don't get invested in the hundreds you kill.

bump

So when did you all become Men's Rights Activists?

No, but I can understand where you guys come from, at least in Europe.

Explain please.
If you don't mind.

Every society has its untouchables

Europe and even North America seem to care more and more about women and women's "issues" more than men and men's very real issues nowadays.

The wage gap is fake, women aren't socially expected to work, et cetera.

Meanwhile, the vast majority of suicides and workplace fatalities are men, and it gets ignored entirely.

I'm not an MRA in the slightest, but I'd be interested in hearing why people are.

I'm definitely a MGTOW as well as an active member of Men's Rights, working with feminists sometimes but mainly destroying the "foundations" that Feminazis like to believe exist.

So yes, I'm definitely a MRA.

Go watch Paul Joseph Watson on some interesting points

This may sounds cheesy, but this song is lyrically relevant:
youtube.com/watch?v=4BXkvLX5gTI

Nice to have you here.
I'll check out Paul Joseph Watson.

Hey sister. Have you started injecting estradiol yet?

The United States Will never have another draft. With As few people physically capable to be in the military we would spend billions getting then into shape. We're doing fine with volunteers.

The following are some good male centered information : websites youtube that i have come across over the years i highly recommend in no specific order
>Tom leykis on youtube
>sandman on YT
>Ja de black on YT
>vivotitosancho YT
>red pill philosophy YT
>askluimarco YT
>return of kings website
>happy bachelors website
>MGTOW website
>redpillhandbook.com website
>blackpoisonsoul website (this one is actually really interesting and is based in either australia or new zealand)
>The manipulated man by estar villar book
>manhoodacademy website with free ebook
these are worth taking a look at
>also milo the faggot yannipolus on YT good stuff even tho he a fag

If you want to stay in the matrix i strongly suggest you do not look at these above

Yeah Return of Kings! They started the Fury Road boycott! Gave the movie a lot of free press and got all the SJWs interested. They might be why there was so much social commentary around the film. Good job, losers! You did the opposite of what you set out to do! That is literally impressive

I was serious..
Weren't you the mra who wanted to shave his legs and put on a cute dress and do his makeup and get all ready for your girlfriend to finish her workout so she can pick you up in her new car, giving you flowers and opening the door of her car for you, gently protecting you the whole date..

Then railing you with her cock

>If you want to stay in the matrix i strongly suggest you do not look at these above
This is something about MGOTW I just can't stand: why is your lifestyle and ideology based on a reference to a movie made by the exact kind of people you would otherwise despise?

uhh... that sounds like me.

but that memory is good.

what's on your mind?

Hey (:

I think you're cute. And I wanna see you start hormones

Man it's weird. Every MRA thread I mention Fury Road on quickly devolves into full blown syphilitic stupidity.
Imma keep doin it

Should i ?

I'm a boy, because i don't see why i need to transition to be treated like a girl.

Aww I'm too late... ):

Someday I'll get a qt pi bf to hold down and inject

Maybe .........

You don't need to transition.. You're cute as you are.
But there's no reason boys can't take hormones. Sometimes boys just like being hairless and smooth and pale and cute

You're doing God's work, user.

Okay thank you.
I appreciate you.

As long as Men face problems for being Male, the MRA movement must exist.

I really do think you're cute tho.. If you were at my college id give you a flower :*

Night to you MRAnon

Check'd. And yeah, definitely. I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one who feels the way I do. I'm not unattractive, I've had so many one night stands that my friends believe I absolutely HATE women and that this is my way of getting back at them but honestly, it's mainly just about needs (and occasionally about connection).

I know this sounds like extreme faggotry, but I DO follow the Facebook page Meninist and actively post things about Men's Rights. I'll be damned if I'm gonna have some bitch tell me what a "REAL man" is lol.

Love the song btw

Well, Fury Road guy reamed this thread