This is what voting for Democrats leads to:

this is what voting for Democrats leads to:

www.yahoo.com/news/u-issue-decree-transgender-access-school-restrooms-ny-012216218.html

Other urls found in this thread:

acpeds.org/the-college-speaks/position-statements/gender-ideology-harms-children
youtube.com/watch?v=coZk2kyByHE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This country is cancer now

Jesus fucking christ what has this world come to ?

What's the matter faggot OP, does all the make up on that 8 year old make you not want to fuck him anymore?

butthurt transmangina detected

Put a WC on the door, end of debate

Feminizing the male sex to encourage homosexuality and possibly reduce overpopulation.

This is what voting democrat leads to

>Illuminati confirmed

this is what hillary and bernie want

This is literally what will happen if you vote democrat.

Well, good for them I guess. Pretty shit that I have to look a certain way so I don't make others feel uncomfortable.

so many kids gonna get raeped

Cancer now............

Fucking kek

Democrats literally will rape your children if they get elected.

kek

You think the child in op's pic is raping people?

If you want to fight kid rape you're barking up the wrong tree. Take it up with Penn State.

Except he will grow up to be a Republican

why are you threatened by little boys in dresses who need to go to the bathroom?

no.

the transgender(mentally ill) going into restrooms and busting a clit

I'll just leave this here.

acpeds.org/the-college-speaks/position-statements/gender-ideology-harms-children

This is what happens when you vote Trump/Republican :

read the story if you can read

Find me one documented instance of that happening, and I'll literally find you a thousand documented reports of rapist Priests.

If you want to fight child rape, ban the Catholic church. Transgender bathrooms don't fucking matter.

This might also happen if you vote Trumpler :

read the article guise

Caitlyn Jenner allowed to go into kids restrooms and go full Sandusky/Michael Jackson

I read the story. It says Obama wants to let little boys in dresses go to the girls' bathroom and let little girls in pants go to the boys' bathroom.

Why does this frighten you? Don't you have anything more important to worry about?

Yeah, "now"

Don't look now, but Sandusky wasn't trans.

He was a man going into men's bathrooms and raping men.

So if you want to combat child rape, ban football, not trans people.

>Implying that's a bad thing.
More pussy for me.

"The American College of Pediatricians (ACPeds) is a small, socially conservative association of pediatricians and other healthcare professionals in the United States. The group was founded in 2002 by a group of pediatricians, including Joseph Zanga, a past president of the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), as a protest against the AAP's support for adoption by gay couples.[1][2]"

>Ban the most powerful mafia in the world
I just don't see that happening user.

What the fuck
Kek but gore

... so instead you want to take it out on kids that are trying to pee?

You might as well invade iraq because you can't get to osama bin laden in afghanistan. Oh wait ...

You implied. I like the bootys of fruit

So all a guy has to do is say he identifies as female and can now use the womens restroom? Do politicians actually think, or are they just hardwired to suck the lgbt community cock?

this is how fucked up some on Sup Forums are

I know not everyone's a fan of info wars, but this interview raises a lot of valid points
youtube.com/watch?v=coZk2kyByHE

# of reported incidents of trans people using trans status to get close to potential victims and commit horrible acts: 0.

# of reported incidents of religious leaders using privileged status to get close to potential victims and commit horrible acts: thousands.

Why are you fixated on the thing that doesn't happen when you dont' say shit about the thing that happens all the fucking time?

And? Extremely fucking telling that you think that means you don't think you have to address the information provided.

>acpeds.org/the-college-speaks/position-statements/gender-ideology-harms-children

1. They are purporting to represent pediatricians when their views are atypical among all pediatricians. This severely undermines their credibility. If they lie about who they are, what else will they lie about?

2. There is very little information provided, most of it is ideological assertions that can by nature not be proved.

3. The few pieces of actual information appear to be cherry-picked research designed to reinforce a preexisting set of beliefs.

Sorry, I'm going to go with the vast majority of pediatricians who will tell you this is horse shit.

I'm moving to russia where men are men and women still actually enjoy being women.