S/fur as the prophecy foretold

s/fur as the prophecy foretold

Other urls found in this thread:

fchan.us/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thats a good gif

I wanna be inside a shark grills belly

I'm waiting to hear back from a few btanches of NASA regarding deploying it on the ISS but that's the best case senario and I'm not all that hopeful. Most of the reaserch right now my program is focusing on is sounding rockets in the upper atmosphere and near space enviroment to study the possible range of Earth life. Also recently plankton was found on the outside if the ISS so it's also aiming to help discover if that was contamination or if microbes can diffuse into space around a planet via currents or plumes.

It is

A little slow tonight, ain't it?

Is no one going to sauce me on this artist

Saw a muslim today. Thought they had a bomb but it wasn't

So much stronk in the last thread... Keep it up!

Sup hand fetish guy

BENIS ALERT!
BENIS ALERT!

LOOK HE POSTED IT AGAIN XD

I'd just like to say that I am not fond of social sciences, nor do I particularly care for them

huh,

Yeah its hand fetish guy

He will post herms to get reactions from autistic people.

It's not a fetish. I've explained this many times

The proper term is fenis

I'm not surprised

I think they just like to post it in every fur thread, for who knows whatever reason, but those replies are almost trying to turn it into some sort of a meme.

Whatever you say, Beelzebub.

You ain't know me

You can just block me if you don't like my posts

Just like herm hand fetish guy, he's a meme but I don't like makeing fun of him because we found out yesterday he's on welfare and this is the only joy he has in life.

You can filter words and filenames but you can not block an ip here so no I can't, bit i don mind the herm, post away.

Bitch, this is the only joy in my life. I don't like his kind shitting on it.

I disagree with you

Oh man, I love her.

Not a fan of horses but yeah she's nice.

bump for more non-herms

its a thursday, so a bit, i suspect it will pick back up tomorrow

i think i have more fit that i do stronk, but they are still good

I've had a rough week myself. Month rather. Year.

I need to make a collection of happy herms
I have a lot of happy plain girls but no happy herms

I always deed the weekends when Danni shows up, he's mentaly ill but insists he's not. That alone isn't the biggest problem, I hate how he uses words wrong just to be autistic like knot fur paw and other autistic things.

>mattress too thin
>practically sleeping on floor

3/10 would not cozy in

sorry to bother my fellow pals
I remember there was a chan for furs, I jus't don't remember it.

Also, if anyone knows the page where you could read a fuckton of g/fur and other genders, I'd thank you lots.

this year so far is good cause im graduating college with no debt

I'm thinking it is one of those bedframes that go up around the sides of the bed

>read g/fur

I'm interested also.

Does anyone here have the photo of the blonde anthro girl that's having sex on rose petals? It's also POV from the guy.

she's laying down

was about to say that

I'm hanging for dear life as I try not to fail this class. I kick ass everywhere except where it matters.

>read g/fur
wat
also there is none, from what I can see. and this thread has become a combo of l/fur and h/fur.

I think the page had "yaoi" in its name, but it had an extensive category of g/fur comics.

Also, there was a friggin chan for furs only. Fuck it's been years since I last entered any of those pages.

i think you guys are talking about u18

I wonder why 99% of shark grills are pictures as slim, fit, aggressive, ready to pounce on you when you least expect it and have thier way with you as you put up a front of resistance just to make it seem as though you dont want it but on the inside you are screaming for more

>n-not that i'd like that o-or anything

Guess which faggot visited e621 this morning!

go be gay somewhere else

I go to it a lot. not even just to fap.
Also love that cute little cboy.

are you seeing that voting slip too?

cause thats not what i posted

Wait a minute.

This pic was listed under female and dragon tags so yeah idk if it was tagged bad or whatever

wtf are those white men doing building that wall

You'd totally like that you whore.

It is a sign of what is to come

No idea
these spics need to quit sitting around and get to work

dormp gifs
Sorry if phone compression is awful.

Fchan? fchan.us/

I'm not even stressed.

so it was a bad dragon tag?

s-shut up stupid sexy shark.
I would never notice you out of the corner of my eye but pretend you weren't there so that you would "surprise" me and catch me off guard so that the scuffle between us would end with you the victor set to take what ever spoils she pleased
not gonna happen.

The end.

Nah the thing sitting is a dragon but im not so sure it's female

>tip of penis
>balls
it's a herm all right.

The one sitting down. Not the one standing up. The one standing up is a male as far as I can tell

the one sitting down on the right is Drayk or something, a cboy.

Sitting is Drayk, a cboy, yes, and the one standing up is a shemale. Breasts, but no discernable vag.

Wierd but ok

Can't wait for beam to finally be deployed. I totally would love to work for NASA or NOAA. I love the earth so godamn much and space and Mars is just so fucking cool