So, this is my first time growing. I have this temporary 75w LED light set up until they mature a little more...

So, this is my first time growing. I have this temporary 75w LED light set up until they mature a little more, and then I'm moving them out into a field in the woods. I have 16 plants that sprouted, 2 from random bags Ive gotten, and 5 Sativa's Sour Diesel and 9 randoms from Nirvana seeds. My only concern is that because I live in central MN, my growing season will be too short. Any tips for a successful outdoor grow for my climate?

Lower the lights, mah god, That stretching

hell yeah grow thread i just bought pic related anyone used this before ? I also got cal-mag.

do this OP

Why did you remove a few leafs from the one in the front left?

Put them in a area that will get enough sunlight

That's just vitamin Sup Forums, are your plants showing signs that would indicate a lackthereof?

sorry mate your plants are shit as of right now. lower ur goddamned lights before those bastards keel over n die

Ive heard that trimming the fan leaves off can help it in growing, but maybe it's too young still?

Uk 420 has all the info u need

I just set the light up yesterday, before they were sunbathing in a window, but they weren't getting nearly enough light. Ill lower the light a bit

I wouldn't advise ever doing that again. It's like removing half of the solar panels on your house.

That is when the buds are developing and you are only recommended to cut lower leaves and branches that arent really getting any light or are so small that they will not amount to anything. right now you want as many fan leaves as possible because they are what is collecting whatever little bit of light you are giving them

yeah they got kinda sick on me when i transplanted them. I have one more that needs a transplant and i looked online that this helps the roots get back to a healthy level.

yeah dont do that

I suppose that makes sense lol

I find that the best time to transplant is right after a good watering. Helps reduce the stress.

Sometimes i like to wait until the soil starts to dry when transplanting just in case its not entirely root bound and when the soil is dry it comes out in a cake easier

hmm i did not know that. how long do i wait after watering them to transplant ?

I lowered the light, and I wrapped it in tinfoil so light is reflecting on them in all directions. Good idea or nah?

Not the greatest setup but its a start and im proud of you for starting a grow. I am a outdoor grower as well.

Well, that's why you're plants look all fucked up, lol - Give them a good water, let the soil drain, and then put your hand on the surface of the dirt, thumb around the base of the plant, just flip it upside down and with the other hand pull the bucket off

If you have good drainage (aka perlite), not long. Just let the soil drain and then transplant 15-30 minutes later.

Lmao those are not my plants, if they were i would be debating if i should throw them out and just start a new batch or not. I would love to be starting my outdoor plants right now but unfortunately i have had bad problems with thieves over the past few years and my only spot to grow is blown. So i gave up on growing for now

cool, im using ocean forest and it has a bit of it.

Lol man, don't talk shit about my babies. I'll keep you guys updated and you'll see how they come along. Just wait.

Awesome! How's the growing season where you're from?

You just said that your plants needed the vitamin b because you fucked em up..
Never heard of it. Should probably add more if you're OP

Hey man my first grow wasnt very good either. experience is key when it comes to this kind of shit and you learn the most from your mistakes

I live in Washington, i already set my plants out so far they're doing pretty good.

you can literally move the Lights to just about 2 inches above the plants. Do this

that wasnt me man, im not op i just came in here to try to help him out, like i said i wish i could be growing right now but im not growing weed for someone to come steal off my property

I'd say just throw them outside. I planted a seed of some Nirvana Northern Lights Auto flower... And she's doing great. Only a month and half in, and she's flowering!

Fuck I feel like I know you, is this Bryce?

Ah, my bad.
That's why you put them indoors

im not that user youre talking to im a completely different user who mentioned the b52. not op. and you never heard of fox farms ocean forest ?

Ah, I don't care for Fox Farms. I would rather make my own mixtures.

nice how tall is she ?

Get on my level.

How many do you have? And how often do you need to water/fertilize, etc?

this is why the id tags need to be brought back

>I would rather make my own mixtures.
meh i didnt have the time to do that this year. next year ill be mixing some.

Nope haha nice guess

Potentially, or why they need to legalize it so we can discuss our crops in /out/

This is from a few days ago... Haven't measured her exact height... Just keep watching her grow up :)

Actually, that's from about a week and a half ago lol.. My bad.

i only got apples :/

Just perlite, vermiculite, and pete moss. Then you add water soluble nutrients as necessary.

Not bad, what species of apples?

holy fuck i have never seen a tree that small actually produce

got about 7 plants. and i feed them when ever the pots feel light and the soil is dry. usually stick your finger about a inch in and see if its dry then i feed them.

alright, my plants look like that but only about two feet tall. How do I get them crackin like that?

Thats some good stuff you have there user

gala apples

Home depot's garden section has trees this size on pots

looks like fujis to me

I might need to run a hose out to the woods lol

nvm

if they are flowering like the ones in that picture than it is to late now. Vegging is when you would want to build the structure of your plant and flowering is when you want to build up the size of your buds

Cool beans
Was my first guess as well, but the red threw me off

Around how much of a nute mix with water should i feed to my 15 gallon pots ?? i overfed them and gave them nute burn. please help

fujis can be small big or medium as well as any other type of apple, or who knows maybe the guy who sold it to me at home depot was wrong and its a fuji lol

possibly lol. i live in Washington so i kinda know my apples.

So have any of you tried that bud booster stuff? Or the stuff that is supposed to increase thc levels? Does it actually work?

Nope, he has it right, the red gives it away.

not really. i think as long as u have good strains just feed them and keep it simple.

nah man i dont do drugs that's too 90's i eat healthy and fuck bitches

Agreed, just keep the plant healthy and give it plenty of light, and don't over complicate it. You'll stress yourself and the plants out. The plant will tell you what it wants based on the colors of the leafs

anyone ?

I do all 3, it's 2016

Also, you put accidentally put the reflective side of the foil facing the opposite way.

So how many hours a day should I have that light on?

Troll post. It's 100x easier to wait until they are dry so it will all come out together.
And Jesus like everyone else is saying, those are stretched as fuck. All of that energy is being wasted on stretching for the light instead of actually growing. You're honestly better off starting from scratch.

No trust me the shiniest side is facing in all around, other side is not as bright.

16-24 hours

No way I'm starting over, the small ones literally just sprouted 4 days ago

Always start will a little and look for visual signs from the plant that you're doing okay. Never "feed" when the soil is dry. Water the plants a few hours before feeding. Test soil's PH
16-18 hours
You're wack as fuck, kill yourself.
Weird, I'll take your word for it

They're that stretched already? Fuck's sake user.

is that still a thing? i thought that shit was dead
drugs only waste your time man

i got a ph meter but not for the soil i need to get one

I think I'm fine dude, but thnx anyways.

Feel like I know you. Tyler?

Nope, another good guess

Pretentious fuck

Run water that has a ph of 7 through the dirt, and collect the water from the bottom into a jar and test it.
No problem

so water them and and feed them with the mix ?

Is there a better material for reflecting light in this situation?

whats a normal level for the ph ?

it aint cool no more brah

Checked

Care to elaborate how I am wack?

Mylar. Buy a tiny grow tent... It's like $60.

Oh fuck off faggot

Of the soil? There is no normal, there only is. Each plant prefers different ph levels. Most cannabis thrives in 5.5 to 7 ph, it will vary.
Mirrors if you have money.

First name?

No, I have to go to a birthday party, some other time.

You don't know me. Lol

I bet I might.

buy this book

one more question. i have 15 gallon pots are those ok to use for my whole grow ? i really dont have the time to plant them in the ground or get bigger pots.