Is there any conspiracy theory dumber than "Flat Earth"?

Is there any conspiracy theory dumber than "Flat Earth"?

It's mind bogglingly stupid on all levels.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y6x0ErYV1tE
youtube.com/watch?v=zuBVCmC0ACM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yep. Pretty good psyops. Discredits anyone who points out real shit before they even open their mouths.

no

Prove that it isn't flat.

Look outside.

yes. that the earth is the center of the universe theory

Human Caused Global Warming.

watch a boat go over the horizon. why does the boat sink over the horizon?

Well, there's kid everywhere that still believe in Santa Claus. But if you want to see something really pathetic, you should check out my eighteen year old room mate; he still believes in gay marriage.

how do you know?

earth feels flat, so why should i believe otherwise?

You know what?
I can't.

But I can't prove a god real either.
Nor can I prove a reality of or a reality against all that has been taught to me is a lie.

Sometimes you just need to take your basket of apples, dump it on the ground, and put each apple in individually to make sure there's no bad apples.
Eventually you'll end up with a full basket.

if earth is flat we wouldnt have the same gravitation. but they oppose this by saying that gravity simply does not exist

Hollow Earth.

Go outside. Done.

it's true, gravity doesn't exist.

how do you figure? it's a disc floating through space, you're feeling a push, not a pull, but still "gravity".

If gravity doesn't exist and the earth is moving upwards at 10m/s, then explain why a feather falls slower than a basketball.

The moon is a hologram, and the government is hiding secret shit behind that hologram.

Density, you fucking faggot.

like a huge nugg of weed.

You just got fucked in your ever-expanding anus

If this 'disc' is going upwards, density shouldn't have an effect on these objects, proving that the Earth is round

It must be true, there are believers all around the globe.

Its funny because you can prove the earth is round, in a number of different ways.

I spoke to a few holy men in India and Nepal who said it's not hollow but there are enormous cave systems beneath the Himalayas where societies lived in times of great strife. Also the Naga lived there.
Even today they are finding tropical ecosystems in caves and canyons in that area. I think they were on to something.

Also they said the yetis are albino gorillas that live in the valley parts. Pretty cool stuff

It obviously does.

Religion.

The mandela effect.
youtube.com/watch?v=y6x0ErYV1tE

Watch those edges there, little guy.

This. Who knows if anything we are told is real. Only the people in charge will know what is and what isn't. But it isn't flat I mean explain the sun if it is.

He's right though, creationism and all that is as dumb as it gets.

The earth is not a spinning ball.
Inb4 "hurr durr you're retarded"
Use your senses.
Quit being blinded by science and NASA bullshit.
Keep an open mind.
Do your research.
It is not what you are told.

nice shoop

Prove it. You will be the first.

Guess what? So is every picture of your beloved earth as a ball!

Picture is too close to see the curvature, genius

Wind resistance. In a vacuum, a weight equal to a feather will fall just as fast, but in normal air, the feather falls slower.

what?

shut up
no they are not

use your brain

Actually it's gravity.

earth does not move

There is so painfully little evidence of a flat earth.
In fact, there literally isn't any at all.

For what purpose?

Retard detected. Nearly a thousand years of observation with measurements and equations to support it and this asshole thinks "I dont believe what I'm told, so instead of trying to understand it myself, I'll just claim it's false." An hero you fuck.

No its not. You can supposedly detect the curvature from about 35,000 ft.

"Women don't like to be raped"

I'm no flat Earther dipshit, but acceleration and gravity, from a pov inside a system, are indistinguishable from each other.

It is still a theory not a law.

Dragonflies are actually CIA drones.

The Earth does move
It rotates daily and orbits the sun

"Supposedly"?

Have you ever seen the video of the guy sky diving from space? Fake too yah? It's all fake science and maths and observations for a thousand years because of some nefarious purpose...

Such low quality bait, and retards STILL fell for it. Waste of dubs.

Oh come on

And how high is that image?

More NASA worship inbound.
wew lad.
Globesuckers are the literal worst.

prove it

Prove it doesn't

this

Shooped to fuck.

>no evidence

Just saying.

>implying flat earthers have brains

Show me a live feed from space of your earth as a spinning ball. JUST ONE DAY! ONE! Billions of dollars being spent here and we can't get one?
>believing it's a ball
>being this cucked

mountains

Gravity makes things fall with an acceleration of 10 meters per second per second. Wind resistance slows down this acceleration. Without wind resistance, all objects that have the same mass, no matter how big, wide, aerodynamic, or porous, will fall with the same acceleration and velocity. I'm a PhD student in physics.

that means nothing as a statement

so just trolling is it?

So the curve is significant enough that you can see a ship disappear over the horizon with your own eyes, but that picture isn't far enough away to see a curve? That doesn't make any sense.

Dubs of truth x2

cos the ship is going away from you, genius

It's not the curvature of the earth. It's simply atmospheric refraction.

show me one of it as a flat disc
or a shred of evidence for it being flat

Michleson/Morely experiment
Aires failure experiment
Sagnat experiment
Michleson/Gayle experiment
proof proof proof
now...where's yours?

what?

youtube.com/watch?v=zuBVCmC0ACM
This guy makes some pretty interesting points if you're actually open to watching.

why the fuck would the government be hiding this shit?

Checkmate

In the sky.

Hollow earth might not be as retarded as flat earth. But it's very close.

interesting? as in "plausible"?

Depends on how far down the rabbit hole you wanna go. Why does anybody lie about anything?

>rainbow city

If they want something

Give me a few bullet points

The horizon is a result of the curvature, this is basic stuff

There's actually a live feed from the ISS you can watch anytime for free. You should check it out. Feel free to watch for 24 hours

a shoop? really?

All y'all fuckers are dumb as goddamn bricks.

The earth is not a sphere or a fucking flat disk (I mean, how much of a retarded cuck do you have to be to believe that one?!?!).

Rather, the Earth is actually topographically a torus (or doughnut shape for all you intellectually disabled, fat fucks out there).

No one here actually believes in a flat earth, though. That idea ended centuries ago.

Watch it yourself, you lazy fuck.

Learn to fly a plane or drive a boat. Go around the world. You find yourself at the same spot having never turned around. This has been done by SO MANY people.

Get better b8 flat earth faggots

so it's bullshit, got it

No its not. The human eye cannot see forever. Everything will vanish at a certain distance.

Day and night alone prove the Earth is round.

That's why we have telescopes genius

Somebody doesn't understand basic flat earth theory!

like this?

That makes no sense.

Shhhh you're ruining babby's first troll