Can we now please admit that Kane should be nowhere near the starting lineup against Wales?

Can we now please admit that Kane should be nowhere near the starting lineup against Wales?

Yeah, I agree. Sterling and Rooney up front in a 4-4-2.

Please lad, you're embarrassing us

Just nowhere near the corner post and I'll be happy. Take >that kid Sterling off though.

Yes. Yes been shut for a few games. We needn't play someone hoping they'll get better when we have Vardy and Sturridge on the bench.

And replaced with who? Vardy?

>I dont rate Vardy

Keep chatting shit

No Mahrez or Kante for England, mate.
However, it'd be nice to see if he could do better than Kane. I doubt it, but we ain't gonna know for sure before we see him playin, innit.

VARDY

Besides, defending seems to be a bigger of a concern than attacking right now, but whatever.

>Sup Forums STILL writing off Kane

lol

Rashford for Sterling
Vardy for Kane

The problem is sterling not kane.

Oh fair enough. I just thought it was Kane shitting the bed in front of goal at every opportunity. My mistake.

well meme'd
:^)

sterling played well I thought, just a bit rusty

> >< we have two goalscorers and a decent back up in Sturridge. Woy was last successful as a manager at Fulham (Liverpool felt he was past it - because he is). At Fulham he played a 4-4-2 rigid two banks of four and two strikers.

Why can't he fucking do something his actually good at. Multiple goalscoring strikers are rare, Owen and Shearer were our last ones, i don't care if they play shit, i don't buy the Markus Bent arguement that they may score goals but contribute nothing else; thats the game, to score fucking goals and his willfully wasting talent by leaving it on the bench for Lallana and Sterling who are fucking useless.

At least we're beating the Aussies in Auzland at the rugby, anything to get off Woy of the wovers.

2 season wonder, come off it

The problem is being afraid to bring on one of our 3 (THREE) benched strikers when Kane is doing nothing.

No that was Lallana

>Don't play Alli behind Kane
>Wonder why he isn't getting any service

>Put Kane on corner duty
>Worder why Kane didn't touch the ball in Russias box

The problem is Roy, not Kane

but alli was behind kane

>Roy's fault that Kane keeps stepping willingly up to the corner spot

I suppose it's also Woy's fault when the halfwit hovers around the freekick spot like he has any idea what's going on or which way he'd swing his leg if he actually had to take one.

This kind of damage control would be ridiculous.

Though there are plenty of footballers that can't perform on international events.

He wasn't in the 10 role. Roy makes him stay on the left.

Kane is told to do it. Read the interviews. Roy makes him take corners because "he has the best delivery of the ball in the team" Roy literally said this.
Why would the golden boot striker not want to be in the box unless he's told to

>Kane is told to do it

Well then Kane needs to grow a set of balls and say he doesn't want to.

Who else can England put on the wings for shitling and lallana? they both played like fucking trash, walker and rose carried there weight

No one

This is why muh 4-4-2 posters are all morons who don't understand woy's vision

Townse......oh yeah, I forgot Roy is a fucking moron

Can we all agree that the cancer ruining this English squad is Rooney?

He is killing the team synergy by wanting to experiment in new roles.

If you must start Rooney, put him at the front and have him do what he did for the over last 10 years. Bang in goals.

Semi-samething goes for Kane, but >Royes is utilizing him incorrectly instead of Kane wanting to be played that way.

but then who'll take the corner kicks?

Uh, Rashford? It's a pretty unbalanced squad really.

milner

10/10 I actually started typing a reply

----------------------Hart
Walker Smalling Cahill Rose
----------Lallana Dier Rooney
-----------------------Alli
---------------Kane-----Vardy

I am literally a better manager than Roy

Please be bait.

Are the wee anglo lads a tad scared of playing Wales now?

rooney was your best player against russia

sterling was the real villain hes absolute SHIT, even lallana looks better

there arent any other wingers in the squad though so unless you want to start >milner on the left then the same lineup is the only way to go

>lellana

I wasn't a fan until the Russia game.

Because Hodgson took 5 strikers and 0 wingers while planning to play 4-2-3-1

would and actual literal unironic 4-4-2 work

why hasnt woy tried this yet

kane - vardy
lallana/sterling - rooney - dier - milner

rooney has proved he can play CM so why not put him in the same exact role scholesy played?

It's honestly the best formation we can play we don't have any wide talent and no townsend doesn't count

LE WORK RATE MAN

>----------Lallana Dier Rooney
rooney and lallana cant mark that much space

maybe one of them but certainly not both

>woyes

Who will take the corners if Kane doesn't play?

Kane was probably our worst player against Russia but I'd still like to see him up front with Vardy.

>would and actual literal unironic 4-4-2 work
Yes
>why hasnt woy tried this yet
Because he's an idiot.

This but Milner (INB4 muh) for Lallana. We need a engine to cover for having two strikers and Lallana is a waste of space.

probably the third best player on the field after Walker and Dier against Russia

Wales had a national hit called 'we dont care, as long as we beat England'. Which in rugby at least, they generally do at big tournaments.

So yes, bricking em

Setup and formation was perfect against Russia, most impressive display since 1990. Just replace Kane with Vardy and Sterling with Rashford and England could tear shit up

Because our defence is shit and need Dier to paper over the cracks
They tries the diamond thing in a friendly and it was shit
It's not worth the hassle of experimenting

Woys formation was decent for most of the game desu, just get kane off corners and improve general chance-taking

Only idiots didn't fear them. This is all of their players first major international tournament, they're ready to work their arses into dust with their mates. Never mind the fact they have one of the best players in the world in-form...

All right lads, how do we stop this man?

Only scared of the banter m8
Wales have literally nothing to lose, no pressure on them
England always have pressure, and all the other home nations always desperately want to overcome the inferiority complex they have by sticking it to >us, so they always get hyped up for it

man mark him

Kill yourself woy

we can't, like he can't stop balding

>not putting Kane and Vardy together up front

it's like woy doesn't understand meme magic at all

infiltrate the welsh camp and have him poisoned before the game.

plenty of 'welsh' (**english) players to turn cloak

Double man mark him

lads, you do realise how insufferable the Welsh are when their actually winning things? we HAVE TO win.

England beat Wales every single time though.

If we play like we did against Russia it will be 3 or 4-0. They're a team of cloggers with one star.

This. People going FOUR FOUR FACKING TWO don't realise that Rooney or Alli can't fit into that formation, so you'd have to partner Rooney up front with Kane and drop Alli and Vardy on the bench anyway. Unless you stick them out wide which just leaves the midfield exposed.

triple man mark him

>Because our defence is shit and need Dier to paper over the cracks
fair point

he's elite but nobody can cover for an entire defence AND a liability alongside as well

Walker and Rose weren't bad but I still would have started with Clyne and Bertrand.

Why? Walker and Rose are much better.

>Clyne over Walker
Why?

>Bertrand over anyone
No seriously why would you do that?

Rose played quite well and Walker was arguably our best player.

>People forgetting that England was totally dominating the whole match.

But this is typical english, if there is one unlucky game everyone starts calling for sacking the manager.

Lallana played well actually, his shooting was just shite. Anyway

>Englands best striker
>Roy puts him on corner duty
>reactionary scum want him dropped after one game

Football fans really are embarrassing

No-one was really happy with Roy before the match. We're all waiting for an opportunity to stick the knife in.

>I still would have started with Clyne and Bertrand
for no reason at all???

Clyne should be a starter tbqh
He's awesome.

Always thought Clyne looked good playing for England, Walker has had mixed results.Plus Bertrand has been dependable since he signed for Southampton, I bet Chelsea wish they put a buyback clause in his contract.

When will you realise our team is sub-par england-core trash like it has been for years

You don't watch Clyne do you? Walker was our best player against Russia.

Rose has had a brilliant season for Spurs and England. He was in the PFA team of the year.

muh plastic fans want Clyne in because he plays for Liverpool

Walker was one of our best against Russia and in the Portugal friendly

>reactionary scum want him dropped after one game
Probably because we have Vardy rotting on the bench

Liverpoop bandwagoner here, saw all the Clyne's match this year. I didnt say Walker was bad, he was good against Russia, but i still believe Clyne is the best option.

>However, the bare facts of his corner-taking at Euro 2016 make for interesting reading: no player has completed more successful corners so far in the tournament and Kane's corner-kick stats are far more impressive than Dimitri Payet's efforts for France against Romania.

Lmao Sup Forums wrong again. Is Sup Forums ever right? Thinking they know better than an international football manager

O I am laffin

>Liverpoop bandwagoner here

well there you have it

I think Clyne is generally better, but is right and it would be stupid to drop him while he's in such good form.

>Thinking our best player should be replaced just because you're biased

Ahh yes very impressive

------------------Hart--------------------
--Walker--Cahill--Smalling--Rose
-------------------Dier-------------------
---------Wilshere----Hendo----------
-----Milner----Rooney-------Alli-----

We should try Rooney as a false 9 in a 4-6-0. It worked for Spain last Euros

>hart
>not tom heaton

Is this a meme?

>successful corner
>doesn't reult in a goal

By what measure are his corners successful?
No point finding a player if they aren't gonna score

well i can understand that some people can hate on LFC but you cant deny Clyne is a very good player, even if you guys are evertonians and manure fans.

>One of them was a short corner to llalana and another required alli to run and retrieve it from the opposite corner flag

I just read the same thing you spaz

Yeah. Does it count short corners as "successful" because it counts as a complete pass to a teammate?

For me Clyne has always looked a bit lost for England, shame because he is good for his club.

Kane should be in the box, it's that simple.Used to piss me off when Drogba used to take corners when he wasn't even that good at them.

Yes and as Said, this statement is basically bullshit anyway

This is so retarded Woy might be thinking it.

Honestly as a west ham fan I am biased but we could fucking use Antonio on the wing and noble in the middle with carrol as a fourth carroll as an impact sub. They don't get a look in since noble rejected woy when he was at Fulham

I'd unironically rather have Noble at the tournament than Henderson

I would rather have Carroll than Rashford desu.

I'd rather have fucking Defoe than Rashford though.