ITT: We act like oldfags

>act

keke

>being this fucking new

>forgetting to type noko
>never find thread again
>mfw

Riddle me this:
im not old nor straight, the longer i am here the less i say what am i?

bump

Shut the fuck up retard

Retarded

This

Newfag

in ur thread touchin ur harbl

^
^^

  ▲
▲ ▲

Goatsee and cockmongler are pretty old, you never see them around anymore. /oldfag

YES!

Garugamesh

I remember niggers used to be cool

niggers were never cool

Look who it is again, ID Heaven. I'm fed up with your shit faggot. The other day when you called me a newfag, yeah, haven't forgotten about that yet.

All right fuck this

The Caucasian has not been chosen to lead the world. They lack true emotions in their creation. We never intended them to be peaceful. They were bred to be killers, with low reproduction levels and a short life span. What you call Negroid was to live 1,000 years each and the other humans 120 years. But the warrior seed of Caucasians only 60 years. They were only created to fight other invading races, to protect the God race Negroids. But they went insane, lost control when they were left unattended. They were never to taste blood. They did, and their true nature came out.… Because their reproduction levels were cut short, their sexual organs were made the smallest so that the female of their race will want to breed with Negroids to breed themselves out of existence after 6,000 years. It took 600 years to breed them, part man and part beast.

i remember when tripfags were a thing, funny threads were stickied and when habbo raids first started going down. wryyyyyy was the shit andif u said candlejack then u woul

No captchas.