Anons post girls they fantasize over and other anions tell what they'd like to do to them. Yeah, I it's a cancer thread...

Anons post girls they fantasize over and other anions tell what they'd like to do to them. Yeah, I it's a cancer thread. But we're horny and harmless. Keep the peace.

She's so tiny. Wish I could fuck her but she's all about. "I don't need a man to be happy"

Lefty takes it in the mouth to get into parties, so that's definitely not her mentality. Your girl deserves a facial.

This girl makes me so hard

Holy fuck. I'd get my dick gently tongued then titfuck her. Love her hair.

I'd cum all over her tits

Had a crush on this girl since high school. Fap to her all the time

Have them both sucking my dick. Skull fuck thrm till they stop fucking smiling then cum down lefts throat while right is eating my ass

God she has such a nice ass but she is pretty small only 5 foot 4

I love the cut offs, I'd like to squeeze her ass in them.

Tittyfuck, then bend over and shove it in her ass, hard, no lube, until blood runs down her legs. Cum in her mouth. Call my mates over to use her when I'm done

Hoe on the right. Fuck the one on the left only good thing about her is her fat titties.

Her legs and thighs are amazing. She always is wearing booty shorts ha

Slide the tip of my cock in a circular motion around her luscious lips, then run my fingers through her hair as she lovingly blows me.

Very cute! I'd like to make out with her, and see if I can't get her hot enough to give me a handjob while my tongue is down her throat.

Blueshirt

Tittyfuck her and then cum on her glasses and have her lick them clean

Would love to fuck her

My sister. She started doing yoga and became a vegan and got so hot. Always pretty but now her body is so tight. I wanna fuck her so bad.

More like what I wouldn't do to her. Jesus, I want my cock in her mouth bad.

that one girl that just had those nudes dropped!!! did anybody get them??

Call her in the middle of the night and lure her out into an open park. Spring out, push her to the ground, and violently plug her mouth with my cock. Slam her head against the ground, and while she's woozy, turn her over and fuck her ass.

That fat ass drives me wild but her face is meh. I would smash her into oblivion though.

A girl from my college days I still fap to. I wanted a blow from her soooo bad.

Oh yeah, that ass would move awfully nice banging her doggy style.

Grab from behind and pin her as the wall and grope her tits. Whenever she starts struggling too hard I slam her head against the bricks so she stops. I would get a good grip on her hair and as I ram my dick deep into her throat til she pukes. Force myself into her cunt and slam her hard. Cum inside of her before slamming her face into the wall again, turning her body over and busting the rest of my load on her face. Take a piss on her limp lifeless body and leave.