I fail to see anything they have done wrong

I fail to see anything they have done wrong.

they couldn't escape the fuhrer's wrath

Why didnt he finish what he started...

Orthodox Jews are cool, they seem to hate Zionism.

Other Jews seem to hate them, which makes them even cooler.

Because you're one of them.

Nationalist Jews are pretty cool since they see globalism and Zionism as stupid

as long as they oppress palestine i dont really mind them

They genocide Muslims

They killed Jesus.

Geez, what kind of heathen are you.

They aren't. They are kind of backwards dicks and want the area the live in to fit then regardless of other people in the community. Some are also notorious slum lords

t.Someone who lived near them

Yeah, i guess they have some redeeming qualities

t. liberal jew in america

Go fuck yourself euroshit scum bastard
Sometimes I wish white genocide was a legitimate and a real thing instead of another white people special snowflake fantasy

except inbreeding that is

>white genocide is false
Then how do you explain that only a minority of the world's population is white (note: by definition, only northern europe is white)?

thank u for making my day a bit better Abdul

you are white you dumb nigger

i bet jews would be a lot more popular if their fashion sense wasn't so skewed

>white genocide
Don't worry, nature will take care of that. With how the global warming is increasing rates of skin cancer and heat stroke, I'm waiting for day when the white race finally dies out.

>Orthodox Jews are cool, they seem to hate Zionism
Ops pic is of Hassidic Jews or Ultra-Orthodox Jews. The only sect of Ultra-Orthodox Jews that dislike Zionism is Neturei Karta which has 5k~ members.

>Nationalist Jews are pretty cool since they see globalism and Zionism as stupid
Why would a Jewish Nationalist think Zionism is stupid?

Really having a smaller % of world population than other races means you're being genocided??
Wow western white people are such special snowflake scum bc they have no problems they start inventing non-existent problems from under the ground to make themselves feel oppressed

Eat shit and kill yourself
You too

Their fashion sense is more versatile than Slavs though desu.

Why did we have 25% population 100 years ago? Why are we the only race not to have a population boom? Cause we've had all our resources drained helping you people out of the gutter.

Inshallah

Hitler did nothing wrong.

Because one guy in Germany decided to kill tens of millions of Europeans?

There are whites darker than Asians and even Northern Europeans can have exceptional tanning ability. Not to mention a lot of people stay inside all day long.

>Cause we've had all our resources drained helping you people out of the gutter.
Kek Says the whitey whose ancestors colonized every part of the world and drained its resources. What your talking about is only part of the modern world, which isn't long enough to have any consequences.

i'm talking about the ones in the pic obviously

So what? We still had world economic domination. Was World War II a white civil war in your opinion between whether whites would stay imperialists or mix with the world?

>Why did we have 25% population 100 years ago?
We had nigger tier birthrates, more resources and lower infant mortality rates than the rest of the world.
Why are we the only race not to have a population boom?
We have, there are more whites Alive now, than at any other point in history. That doesn't mean I don't vehemently oppose the great replacement.

They didn't even use the resources because they were too stupid and backwards. Whites completely transformed the world. Can you imagine Hong Kong and Tokyo without all of the engineering advancements that were pioneered by white westerners. Asians had nothing 150 years ago.

yes, white people surely would die out, its not like they have successfully lived in some of the hottest places on earth or anything!

Global warming will impact poor countries disproportionately. Middle east and Africa just 2 of them. Only question will be how the infinite numbers of more refugees will be received. Based on current attitudes not well

I know it's not really fair to say, but fucking hell they are disgusting. I recently saw a load of this species of juden out and about (2 men and about 12 boys)
Reckon they all look so disgusting is that they are super inbred?

>i'm talking about the ones in the pic obviously
Me to, I think the outfits they're wearing would allow them them to blend in better than a tracksuit at most functions desu.

We had nigger tier birth rates in colonized territories because we wanted to create populations but European birth rates have been low for a while now. Probably because Europe is tiny compared to Africa or Asia. We had to fill in the US with the now 200,000,000 white people because it was a sparsely populated land.

>Whites completely transformed the world.
and it's because of that transformation that Whites are now paying the price for it.

Hotter weather would just make more northern extreme territories such as in Canada habitable.

But we aren't going to because we are snapping out of it. Whites were mentally dead but now white people are waking up. We have to be competitive and we are going to be.

>getting criticized by an obongo on fashion

>I fail to see anything they have done wrong.

Open your eyes.

It was just invention of the prinitng press that made Europeans develop so succesfully at that time
And anyway most of Europe is new to civilization

I just saw a black guy on youtube talking about how black people need to reduce their crimerates. Black people realize they have to change and adapt and white people are realizing that too. Black people have to live amongst whites and white people will have to live amongst others so we will have to adapt to that. And we're going to have to be competitive.

New? Compared to who? Not compared to Africa. Not compared to pre-Columbian America. We developed faster than them. Australia never had developed at all until whites got there and urbanized. No other people has ever taken another area of the globe and developed it and some couldn't even develop their own areas.

Dude, my Mom could see that was photoshopped.

>yes, white people surely would die out, its not like they have successfully lived in some of the hottest places on earth or anything!
They've only successfully lived because they've lived long enough to have offsprings which isn't that much of an accomplishment. However whites who live in very hot places still have a high rate of cancer genes from the intense UV radiation. Why do you think there are so many whites living in Non-European countries who develop cancer as opposed to Asians in Asian countries that have a high life expectancy and still not developing cancer (ex Japan)?

And race is still a factor because white people don't have a unifying group the way say Muslims do. Asians definitely identify strongly with their race or nationality even though whites are not really allowed to. Why is Japan allowed to take pride in being Asian since they murdered a ton of Chinese, That's your logic applied to Asians instead of Europeans.

The joke is that it's Buddhists who are supposedly slaughtering Muslims because it's something that people could never believe in happening.