Mole maybe

Did you try sticking it with a needle

Once I did, nothing came out, healed up pretty quick

Its either a cyst or an ingrown hair, clean your dick more

CHECKEM
POP IT

Its been there forever

was thinking of cutting it off, but that shit would hurt, and im a bitch

its a simple wart bro, head to your doc and get that shit frozen off. speaking from experience here

Can i just freeze it off with store brand shit?

It's your undeveloped twin.

Your're a liar

tumour

nah man, dry ice maybe. doctor does it in seconds and it dont hurt too bad

In that case, it's probably just some weird excess skin or something.
No harm.

I had a similar thing. I've also got relatively faint bumps along the base that some dudes have, but that 1 bump was much more pronounced, like yours. Lived with it for a few years (wasn't there when I was a kid, can't remember when it appeared though), poked it a few times with a needle before I really bit the bullet and poked it until I could actually see I'd broken the skin along with whatever was underneath. Then I squeezed, a little bit came out along with a teeny bit of blood. I squeezed until nothing more came out (still, not much in total. Not comparable to a zit) and then cleaned up. a day or two later it was like 1/2 size, eventually it went away completely.

VPH

Thanks, been looking for a solution but was always afraid to ask

its an implant from ayylmaos
its how they track you, and deter you from removing it
if it were on your shoulder you wouldnt be so apprehensive to cut it out, eh?

looks like skin... better burn it off to be sure though... you can never be too safe...

np bro, i got that when i was in the navy, doctor had this pen with some cold shit on it, said they got at least 2-3 guys a day come in with warts. they made that pen for it man lol

That's skin we all have it

WTF did your pastor have the herp?

Jack Daniels and a red hot flathead screw driver will take care of that

post pics and we may not call you a faggot

i'd say its a dickzit, but it doesnt have the right characteristics

OBEY TO THE TRIPS

i can cut it, i just need something to numb

sebaceous cyst, don't cut it if its on a vein. better to have professional dr remove

It's lupus

don't look like its on a vein, would that shit hurt much?

the only way to remove it is to bite the bullet, grab a needle or knife and cut then squeeze until stuff comes out, then squeeze until stuff stops.

Like an user above said, these ar basically pimples/ingrownhairs/cysts, and as long as it aint near anything important like a vein, they're fair game.

Source: doing residency, and have personally removed one of these. Obvious a doctor will do it better, but honestly you might as well do it at home.

Not really if you use a good sharp blade. Unless its on a nerve but you'll be able to tell that now. Use clean tools and be prepared to keep it clean and sanitized, you don't want it to get infected.

its this OP

or one of your parents had herpes during your conception

it's a clit

you are an hermaphrodite

really? shit would hurt like a bitch

>OP does this
>squeezes til all penis tissue comes out
>OP is left with deflated penis

Cyst?

Fuck, at least put ice on it beforehand so it would be easier to control the bleeding.
Do it!

bumping for OP

gave it a little snip, some white shit fell out then little blood

That's called pus.

now pop it hard

take a better picture fuck

Its a cebatious cyst. I have one too

Take a better pic u fag

Stayed looking the same basically, bit more blood

TAKE A BETTER PICTURE

i've had like 2 smaller ones on the left side of ym shaft because i grow little pubes there, they grow, i pop/irritate it and the go down, theyre hard little fuckers to pop, used a needle on it once, tried to pop but failed, oke up the next morning and it got bigger. it then swole up big like any ingrown hair, after a week a poked it with the needle again and all the puss came out, i put polysporin on it for a week after that as it healed, now it;s just a mark but i can tell i didn't get all the puss out. i'll prob go to the doctor for it when i care a little more.

I've got something that looks like that on my shoulder. I've tried to pop it and whatnot, but it's really sensitive and most likely just has blood in it.

Just go to the doctors OP. Dont fuck up your dick, it's pretty useful.

I have the same thing on my pee pee. Had since birth. Mom claims doctors say it's a dead cyst.

well shit, just cut my dick for nothing :l

Use a needle. Push way further in. Then squeeze it really fuckin hard.

It'll pop. You just have to stop being a pussy.

just blood

That's because it is a fordyne spot. It's basically a sebaceous gland that is on your penis.

Its something that will repulse women. Cut it off, here, now. post pictures.

HARDER

if it is, it should pop, retard. and it's fordyCe* spot

try reading the fucking thread before you post, faggot

just gonna wrap the little guy up, headin' off

Trips confirms this is the only way

Probs cut it tomorrow, post pics here if i do

Dude, op's gone an mutilated his cock on Sup Forums. and ur bithching about an errant post?

U da faggot.

did you squeeze it as hard as you humanly could? if you didnt try it. if you did, go see a doctor.

It's a birth mark you fucking retards.

Fuckin pulled and squeezed it, nothing really changed

Hey op, just to be safe (and assuming you want to keep ur fav toy), see a doctor about that.

Don't cut shit off your body with scissors idiot lol. You take a sharp ass knife, put it next to the bump, and swiftly cut it off on one quick motion. You don't even feel it.
>used to cut my moles off.

did it 'compress' and slowly go back to it's original shape after you squeezed, or did it not disform at all, or did it hold the shape after you squeezed?

pop it with the tops of your fingernails (the rounded part, not the edge where you cut them.)
Squeeze the bottom of that cyst with your fingernails then rotate them in towards each other to try and push the puss/dead skin or whatever inside up.

I've popped similar things and that pushed out a soft yet strong ball of white-yellowish looking stuff. Its soft, but you wouldn't really be able to crush it. I believe to stop cyst from growing back you need to remove the seed or whatever its called. Problem is odds are you wont really remove the seed and just end up with a hollow crater that takes time to heal then becomes a cyst again.

But i will tell you if you pop the seed thing out it'll be really satisfying.

is that zoe deshanel?

No, that's me, not you. You is this...

held its shape, doesnt feel like anyythings in it when i squeeze it

skin

Dorktor b is in da house. medicine by commitee.

is it attached to the skin or the tissue under the skin?

Teh aidz

skin

A sitialglantis, you're gonna die

> implying anyone but you would ever see it (not counting the faggots on Sup Forums you just showed it to)
> mfw I'm one of the faggots

op i had literally the same thing on my cock for like 3 years, I got rid of it few months ago.
It's overgrown sweat gland, you must go to dermatologist If you want this to go away.
poking it will only make it bigger, belive me it looks the same as mine.
I had it removed with freeze treatment, 2 weeks for wound to heal, apply some balm, vitamin pills and your dick will be 10/10. doctor will tell you everything, just go there you twerp

It's a sebaceous cyst, I know cause I am a doctor.

Thanks for the help Sup Forums, im headin' off

kek this will go down in Sup Forums history as the day idiots on here fucked up OPies dick

then it's just a sebaceous gland or hair follicle. nothing serious. but you should still have it removed if you want other people to touch your dick.

AIDS

someone screencap the relevant parts.

Include me in the cap :^)

sleep tight pizza

pop it with a needle

Sebaceous cyst. I have them on my balls and they're fucking gross to look at. Completely benign, but I hate when a chick feels them and asks what the fuck they are.