Why are Russians always eating seeds? I was in Russia for a bit and I saw seed-eating everywhere...

Why are Russians always eating seeds? I was in Russia for a bit and I saw seed-eating everywhere. Why not eat Doritos or Cheetos instead..or whatever the Russian equivalent is?

>Doritos or Cheetos
>Food
nah

Corn snacks are disgusting.

This

Eating semechki is bydlo as fug, but it's still more respectable than eating doritos or cheetos (whatever the fuck they are)

>or whatever the Russian equivalent is?
seeds

I'd like to eat her seeds IYKWIM

looks very healthy than eating fried shit

>mfw I'll never eat sunflower seeds with my russian gf

>looks very healthy than eating fried shit

This Nippon has the right idea.

Eating seeds is probably one of the few beneficial things Russian do.

It was just funny because I saw a lot of it. It looked enjoyable to them. Like it was relaxing, too. God knows it's healthier than processed junk food from the megacorp snack making companies.

Not OP. We have them here but they change in popularity. I just hate dealing with all the shells.

Sunflower seeds are based

Every two days I buy three packages of seeds for our family. And we are sitting in the kitchen and clicking them. It's in something very similar to smoking but harmless. My thumb and forefinger has a large calluses. Also I like cheetos with taste ketchup and often eat them too.

I can say only that seeds can relax you like a cigarette.

Słonecznik is great. The only thing that sucks is the gorillion shells below every bench.

We also do it!

Really? My mum always used to say sunflower seeds make the person stupid so before and during exams they were completely banned from entering home

sunflower seeds are really great t b h its fun to remove the shells and eat the seed inside, and the seed is tasty

I'm doing it right now.

Fug, now I can't stop it.

they're healthy and fun to eat.

Alright, here's what everybody was waiting for.

In Poland the most popular equivalent of russian seeds are persian wulnuts (we call them orzechy włoskie = italian nuts).
>pic related

This shit is tasteful? Can I plant it at home?

Why are shart-in-marts always eating crisps? I was in the US for a bit and I saw chip-eating everywhere. Why not eat fruit or seed instead..or whatever the US equivalent is?

>eating pestki
>eating ketchup cheetos

Mein negger

I have never seen a single person eat seeds here, i don't know why you are laying into the greatest ally when you fill up on monster munch just the same

Do you not eat seeds? All of the white trash around here eat seeds, so I just figured Americans do, too.

It's not about the seed eating, it's about the suggestion to eat American snack food instead, it's hilarious.

>monster munch

Ew.

Tangerines, nuts, and bread with oil and balsamic vinegar are my snack food.

That sounds delicious as fuck. We have a lot to learn from mediterraneans in regards to putting oil on bread instead of butter.

It is a gopnics food.

It would be better to buy seeds in market if you live in the sity. And I don't familiar with sunflower cultivation at all.
Good luck with national domination, Poland. Eating crisps kill us soon.

Americans eat seeds too though. In fact you often see baseball players eating them and spitting out the shells in the dugout during baseball games.