grow the fuck up.

Didnt you read it? I've grown up enough I need to grow out

lets see it fgt

coming soon to a beta cringe thread near you

awh fuck...was it that bad?

pretty bad.

The culprate

NOBODY CARES.

Besides if you know how to fuck the ever-living shit out of a bitch you'll be fine anyways.

No. This faggot just hasn't had a gf yet.

its a fine dick how loose was she ?

when we got together she was tight as an angel. Like I could barely fit my fingers in there but then I started fucking around with fisting her and stuff and she was loose after that.

idk its still not that fat tho, like i can fit my thumb and index finger around it

Lol
For real

Kek

how long is it? im 5.5 ona good day, and as think as you if even a hair thinner so nigger please enjoy that cok of yours its fine and ya fisting her? what swrong with you?

its late excuse my potato typing please

thx dog. yeah idk i like to she likes it as well you just gotta start with one finger two then work your way up. At work they call me the phantom fister

If it makes you feel better, you've got length and width on me.

wat

ask her compared to whom

her new bf is thicker

how fucking fat was she jesud, idk i get very little snatch but none was fistable nor did i want to fist

she was pushing 300

Jesus fuck, why?

Sorry m8 it's short too

nigger jesus fuck, god dam i knew it, did she at least suck a good cock, and now i understand why you would fist that whale, fattest bitch i been with was like 140ish, fuck user, its not that im mad i am just dissapoint but i guess it is all pink on the inside

post pics fgt

Who the fuck is that fat shit?

excuse me?

cheers user
this is for you

nah we were together for 2 1/2 years she sucked me off like 5 times maybe? yeah she sucked at giving head she was my first gf so thts why i fucked with her and she was rly kinky

Chris Farley?

The fat fuck in the pick

You disgust me. Let me guess, you are also a fucking nigger?

>the pantom fister

Wtf god damn this thread is killing me

Behold the glory of a proper meat missile

see yes from Bill Madison when he drove the bus god im old and you fgts are young

>phantom fister

Fuck me

no sir white as a sheet

>rly kinky

she is a land whale she had better be

C H O D E
H
O
D
E

O'Doyle rules

kek true

who would steal 30 bag lunches?

yeah idk guys. Ive always been able to talk to a woman and im confident with them I just never really find girls that are into me. I think its what I say and how I am i think im just a turn off but i want to improve.

Thats why i went with this fat girl, she liked me and thats pretty rare for me so i went with it

Yes my 7' chode. Never not had a girl or guy go wow when I whipped it out

checked and thank you my niger
also thx

Pretty much perfect

>never not had

fucking love this

7 inches measured from what? Your fucking ass hole?

I like how they're paid to do this

>7'

Yeah right, and I am the king of Poland.

kek

It's official that you're a cuck?

I wouldn't. It's very average.

>i can fit my thumb and index finger around it

If anybody claims otherwise they are lying or have a deformity.

O shit he used a double negative better green text that will show him

How big around is the average dick? I sometimes feel like I have a pencil dick as well

Post pic with ruler next to it mother fucker

Only because you galk at cocks all day

>4.8 inches
>In a study of penis size where measurements were taken in a laboratory setting, the average penis circumference when erect was 4.8 inches (12.3 cm), which means that the average width of the erect penis is approximately 1.5 inches (4 cm).

Damn its getting toasty in here dont you think user?

Some stats have it at 4.8. I myself am a 4.5. So yeah, I'm pencil.

>size matters

Bitch you aren't fucking me for the cock, you want the wallet.

If you have average girth on an above average penis, does that make your dick a pencil dick?

Above average length*

Makes you a fucking cuck for caring so much.

Nope, pencil dick comes from the woman not feeling stretched out.

No. It's literally just an average dick.

When will you learn

I may as well cut this worthless worm off

Fucking kek

i want to learn user :( please teach me

are you gay now? I knew a guy with a landwhale gf

i think im bi now

dick is average, bro. Your girlfriend is just loose. sorry, ex girlfriend. Also, you're a cuck for even asking such a question. Don't you ever fucking ask such an insecure question about. She's your ex, so who cares what she thinks. Delete the bitch's number and pretend she doens't exist.

What keeps you other smaller gents going anyways? Like that shit's depressing.

Only in subSaharan Africa

So... what if you ask your current gf qhat she thinks about your peepee

it wasnt insecurity. I just want to know because it gets me off knowing shes fucking bigger dicked guys now. I jerk off and think about it all the time. Its almost like using her but at my expense but thats just what its like as a masochist i suppose. im in no way heartbroken about this lol she knows im like this

>the way her white pussy wraps around his black dick
>dat contrast of their skin colors

No wonder white women love them

She knows your a cuck?

the guy I know has been stickin it a dude for like a year, so he definitely knows

Back to shcool, back to shcool

yes. she used to be a whore before she was with me. We loved to drive around and she would point out who she had fucked and would tell me about it. Oh we had such wonderful fun. lol it wasnt all sunshine and rainbows tho she had some bad stories of having to fuck old guys

Oh. What did she think of your cuckold fetish? Is that why she is your ex now? Also did you ever let her fuck another man while you watched

she was also a landwhale btw user

She was kind of a freak too so she didnt really mind. She didnt believe me and thought i was kinda testing her until I was actually able to cum from one of her stories and after that she seemed very pleased with herself, idk how to describe it other thatn that. She knew I was submissive and wanted her to be a dominatrix. See, the thing about cuckolds is we arent all the same. I fucked her great and she loved our sex but I still wanted to watch someone fuck her but we never got around to finding anyone. :\ she had the best stories tho

ya but she was a landwhale

haha indeed she was but I think i missed your point bud

gg user

point is landwhales are subhuman they dont count, im sorry, im jaded , your are young and nice, noone should be fucking her let alone dating her, your conversation that started this thread is now such f cringe im sorry user

This

Fisting? Yup that'll do it...she's fucking Daquan now

its okay man dont be sorry lol. Ya no more land whales for me dog ive payed my dues

get some standards also are you a europoor or an ameritard? just curiousim predicting some sort of foreigner