Self harm thread?

self harm thread?
self harm thread.

>didn't bother to draw anything
>failing that, didn't cut long lines down the road
what a faggot

Doesnt that hurt?

Stop cutting yourself you fucking faggot.

My mental state may be a wreck, but at least I can take solace in knowing that I didn't fall this far, despite likely being worse off than you are.

u cut like a pussy u faget

god damn white people, atleast have balls like japanese people and just end it if your life sucks that bad. probably doesn't

Feels nice actually.
wanna fite

>implying self-harm is always a suicide attempt.

kill thyself

My Gf her friends and I went to the quarry to go innertubing, in a giant 4 person innertube, and both of her friends had cuts on their legs. First time I had ever seen that sort of thing in real life.

Yeah I know, its pretty pathetic right?

Nobody fucks like cutter girls. Gotdam

at least then ill do what you could never to to yourself pussy

this fucker is a pussy, cant even cut right

how to cut right?

Like this

it was just weird because im 23 and heard about 'emo' kids doing it back in 2004 when I was in middle school but up until now have never actually seen examples of someone clearly doing it, to release stress or what ever reason they're doing it for, and it just set in that that sort of thing is a reality. And seeing clear cut marks on 2 girls in one evening? Shit got real for me that day.

jesus christ

he couldn't have used a smaller bit? that seems way fucking larger than it should be.

the lines should be parallel going across your leg, but what ever. Once I see those cuts I'm going to be fucking extra hard that night once you submit to me.

yum

fuck yeah boiii. Their issues fuck up their confidence, until you slide into their lives and get em feeling better, bang em, move on.

Have a bunch of razors sitting in a drawer next to me, it's pretty tough to not bring em out and try to draw. I like to do smooth landscapes that flow around me. Like tattooing, I guess

Rubbing lemons on 'em... mmmm.

I don't like this one bit.

kek

neato

Nobody cares about self harming faggots. Doesn't matter what reason they claim they do it for it's always for attention like the sheltered man-children neets they are. #FIRSTWORLDPROBLEMS

Maybe if you'd stop being so god damn edgy you wouldn't cut yourself faggot

you cut like such a pussy lel

i have never claimed for attention nor been found out that i burn/cut. only reason i do it is to make sure i can still feel somthing anymore.

Dude. I haven't cut in so fucking long. I kind of miss it sometimes.

massive faggot confirmed

I used to be that way. Then I realized that being an edgy cunt is a bit cringy tbh.
>I cut to soothe the pain of my heart

I have ~1000 cuts on my body.. Mostly shoulders thighs tummy hips and a few on my left arm when I was a dumb teen

a lot of people tell me they're hot, so no regrets. They are pretty cute, except one on my right thigh I don't really like

Reminds me of that guy who uses makeup to look like Goofy's son Max.

Oh and I'm not depressed, im borderline. Cutting is like masturbating to me.

Either way, you're still a faggot.

what's the point of cutting
like if you hate yourself that much just kill yourself already

>cutting is like masturbating to me
Faggot confirmed

Donald bump

why in the hell would anyone care that you're hurting yourself?
Why the fuck should you publicize it?
nobody cares.

Cut yourself, by yourself, you attention seeking manwhorewhy in the hell would anyone care that you're hurting yourself?
nobody cares.

Cut yourself, by yourself, you attention seeking manwhore

dammit, had problems with captcha, tried to paste it.

2 copies

Just admit it you inbred bitches, you're all too pussy to actually end your miserable lives and do this for attention whoring. Gotta give yourselves something to feel like you're interesting or special for once in your life, amrite?

why in the hell would anyone care that you're hurting yourself?
nobody cares.
Cut yourself, by yourself, you attention seeking manwhore

/thread