ITT : Your national sport

Just post so we can learn a little bit more, i am confused cuz i thought brazilian NS was football.Was so wrong

>inb4 genocide

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cUJ3zwn9AbQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think it is great that eastern europe has a sport where the fucking capitalist westerns suck, so it is not plagued by them.

Waterpolo is an awesome sport, with awesome players. It is quite the national sport for a few countries here, and there are like 6-7 nations who can beat eachother every time, so yeah, it's never boring. Looking forward to the olympic, and next season. Really curious how will Prlainovic will do in Szolnok.

And yeah, our NS:
>waterpolo

Soccer, even though we always disappoint ourselves.
Waterpolo, even though we always disappoint ourselves.
Handball, where we do very well but still disappoint ourselves because we'll be disappointed with anything but the 1st place.

Murdering people with guns.

>wearing tiny speedos
>national sport

And you slavs wonder why you're officially third world.

Try competing in one of the big boy sports.

Drawing animals

It must be hard to be a Croat.

Handball was actually invented by a German teacher as a more girly sport for girls. It's like #2 sport in Germany after football together with like every kind of winter sports. We just care occasionally, but when we do, there is nothing better. The last Euros were nice when we won with a Sup Forums dreamteam of 100% pure Germans who aren't big stars and steamrolled Spain.

making birds go extinct

>always number 2 or 3
>tfw when we actually win the first place

OP can't inb4

Based Austria Kangoos

And for yy country, being a meme in sport as well as in every other aspects of life

Brazilian national sport IS football

waterpolo = retarded sport with retarded rules played by retards. Hungarians are the only nation on Earth willing to put some real effort into tarining and playing it, then they can circlejerk over winning every game
also - worst officiated sport, gayest sport, most unattractive for watchers

>most unattractive for watchers
Stopped reading there.

sorry for my butchering of English
btw yep, that was the right spot to stop

National Sport: American Football

Nation's Past time: Baseball

>gayest
It's literally one of the toughest, nastiest and manliest sports out there, it's basically giants beating the shit out of each other and trying to drown or strangle one another
>most unattractive for watchers
That's because you're not experienced with it and don't understand the subtleties of it that make it worthwhile

This

Fighting in fucking water,can it be worse but u speak to austria

"tough" means it is all about uncountable fauls and hoping referee won't notice them ..yep, ballkicking is surely manly as fuck

West are bad at waterpolo because negros can't swim.

easily this.
I tried every sport that fascinated me, but from all the ball sports (football, handball, handegg, basketball), I enjoyed waterpolo the most. You don't just fight for your team, you fight for your life. It's really hard to stay above water when you are up against 100 kgs of pure muscle.

>Most unattractive
yet thousands were there two weeks ago despite the rain for the Champions League final six, and all the events (Europe Cup, World Cup, World League, Olympics) go sold out or almost sold out every time. Unlike your skijump events it really attracts fans. ;)

It must be hard to suck at every sport austria, like you do. :(

However the funny thing is that my previous coach is now the coach of the austrian national team.

I never played water polo, but my sister did and I went to most of her matches. Here's all you need to know why:

youtube.com/watch?v=cUJ3zwn9AbQ

Well France is getting better year-by-year, but countries like England, Germany, Netherlands (I mean in mens competition) suck a lot, and that is quite fortunate.

Waterpolo is hard as fuck.
Also in Spain it's quite popular too.

Barceloneta has a lot of fans I reckon, they had a really big fanbase in the champions league final six.

We've done alright over the past 8 Olympics. 3 Silver Medals.

10th place at FIFA world ranking, yep we can only ski :(

Literally never watched water polo, are a lot of the players gay or something? The sport seems just like an excuse to grope men underwater

?? gladiator matches were hard as fuck too, still not the greatest sport

Hooliganism

>wont allow in Olympics because we're too good.

I didn't say waterpolo it's the greatest sports. But it's cool and you need to be in great shape.

>Coca-Cola world ranking
>argument
what

nope, none of them are, or maybe quite a few, but this is the manliest a sport can get. It is a lot like a mixture of martial arts, swimming and handball.

>Wtf is a waterpolo?
>google it
>literally a handball in a swimming pool
kek

The most popular is football but our last biggest success was at mundial in 1982,3rd place.
The second most popular is volleyball and we are one of the best.

And the most popular winter sport is ski jumping.

>angry poolparty sport
>argument

also sponsored =/= corrupted

Your coach is serbian guy,tryin to copy us a little bit.
We are lucky with godly left handed players

Rugby

It gets boring because no one else gives a shit and we win all the time

I cheer when we lose sometimes

It's a decent sport though, I just wish more countries cared about it

>It gets boring because no one else gives a shit and we win all the time

I thought Aussies and England care about it?

we care about a different rugby, and england just cares about divegrass desu, any other sport is second-class to them.

Football, rugby and cricket.

Football for the chavs. Rugby and cricket for the posh people.

Thank god for our cricket team in the last year or so, if I only watched football I would have slit my wrists.

Give waterpolo a chance in the olympics, you will like it believe me.
Also football
We are the 20th in the CCWR and we have two silver medals in World Cups so I could have also gone for that, or handball, but we lack success in those sports now, (despite our best handball clubs came 2nd in the champions league both in the mens and womens competitions this year)

>tennis with Novak
>waterpolo if we win Olympics we will hold every competition in our hands on this planet
>Basketball several times world champions,also now 2nd in world
>Olympic winners in volleyball and many european championships
>handball is decent,now is bad
>football idk wtf is wrong but something really is.U20 world champions so we hope for better days

Water polo seems kinda cruel t b h

I mean, can horses even swim?

Lol no. It's like 4th in Australia and a distant 3rd in England.

Hungarians still on suicide watch over the 1954 world cup that pretend that waterpolo is an actual relevant sport fucking mongolians i swear

Oil wrestling and occasional wife beating.

>no one else gives a shi
blame the blacks

Football or baseball, depending on what state you're in.

post more hunks in thongs

got damn!

that niggas hairline sharper af.

>this upsets da germaic/nordic man

By far soccer in here, then futsal, roller hockey and handball

Croatian football. We won all world series so far

Cross country skiing.

Where's all the Turkey anons I want them to explain why Oil Wrestling is their national sport. Are they all just repressed homos?

2bh

Fuck you Hungary, Ski-jumping is great.

You guys are just a bunch of big ol' repressed homos aren't you?

Drommetrekning! Drommetrekning! Drommetrekning!

How is the UEFA Euro 2016 so far?

oh wait, "drommetrekning" haven't really worked out, huh?

Again, fuck you Hungary. I didn't mock you. I wasn't salty about the euro's. I was simply saying fuck you for making fun of ski-jumping, which is a great sport in my oppinion. No need to be an asshole man.
>Drommetrekning
Yeah, it was. We choked. What, you actually think you're better than Sweden, Bosnia and Ukraine? You're not. Have fun getting anally raped by austria.

if there's a ball involved, there's probably a spanish team around

I never said that ski-jumping is bad, all I said that it usually does not attract that many fans. :(

No maybe Ukraine is a lot better, but the other two is on our level approximately. Well even if we get beaten by them we will still have an opportunity against Iceland and one more against Portugal to leave our mark and go on to the best 16. It's fun to be at a big event after 30 years, so I won't take that as an insult, rather as an act of jealousy

>rather as an act of jealousy
I'm Norwegian. I'm not allowed to feel that emotion. Wasn't meant as an insult either, it was an encouragement to enjoy something painfull that you'll be unable to avoid, as opposed to letting it hurt you.