The flat earth conspiracy theory is the dumbest one in history

The flat earth conspiracy theory is the dumbest one in history.

Discuss.

earth is a buttplug

>Flat Earth
>Discus

Flat earth confirmed

what?

Am actually an astrophysicist, this shit always makes me laugh. It's the same as the "god is real" argument.

You said discuss. I saw that it looked similar to "discus" the flat plate that is thrown in the Olympics.

Flat Earth
Discus

etc.

technically time as a dimension makes it flat

possibly 0/0 (for ppl thta dont know"zero divided by zero) equal to a black hole or a mega nova

There is not a single shred of evidence, and it doesn't make any logical sense.

0/0 is essentially asymptomatic at infinity. No black holes there my friend.

Niggers tounge my anus

Wut... Minkowski spacetime is very much not flat.

neither good comes out so alchemy?????

Raped by wildebeasts

As long as it makes you happy user.

Eat shit Dr Dre

I can accept that haha

Im gonna pick you up by the throat and swallow that meaty cock boy. All the way to the ol tonsilys.

But if my tonsils were removed, you'd have to fuck an old medical waste bin.

Theres nothing to discuss its bait

the flat earth theory is based on a view of time:
there is no loop and it flips like a page in a never-ending book

wait what if its plus 1 to the air minus 2 to the core of heat and 0 is just water -1 is earth also earthquakes

Retrospectively it seems obvious, but at the time it was thought up, based off the evidence they had to go off of, it was the most logical solution (in the same manner as the earth being the center of the universe, or god existing).

how bout that my answer is still that its divided like alchemy

You just had to didn't you?

No boy ya daft idiot m8 wot r u fuckn sheep in ur ears I'm gonna find a way to fit all that beef in me bum boy dontcha get it ya sum stupid sum bitch I bet if u were the lamest mole in the gopher race you'd get the goat afloat aye boy no ur not the fuckn oneo boy I'll showya

Samefag

It's a date

Aliens bro made it flat trying to play god when the definition came out how and what and where with why i guess.

Well duh

There is an even dumber one: religion.

OP is correct. Believing in a flat earth is equally stupid as believing in Cultural Marxism.

The flat earth society has members all over the globe.

This guys gets it.

Kek

so?

what the flat-earthers fail to grasp is the sheer magnitude of science they toss out the window with each little thing they try to explain.

literally the entire model of the universe and physics is wrong according to them, its wrong no matter how many tests confirm it. satellites aren't real they say- they don't offer an explanation for all the tech we have, they just keep repeating they don't exist.

The Truth.

So some idiots believe something dumb?

>Flat Earth Society
>Around the Globe
>Globe

lol'd hard.

Don't worry, the guy you responded to knows his shit, I mean, he basically took physics classes by reading wikipedia in his spare time

looool.

Don't forget the hologram moon conspiracy theory

I see, perhaps I'll be citing this in the future, who knows the untold mysteries that a flat 4D universe will unravel.

Nice

Keynesian economics is still stupider

I don't really understand how it was given any more than three seconds thought before being dismissed by all. It's obviously not true, by all logic and basic knowledge around.

Flatlanders > religious poeple

same thing?