What drugs is Sup Forums in tonight?

What drugs is Sup Forums in tonight?

>15 mg oxymorphone
>~.5 g marijuana

Pic related

Post what drugs you are currently on and other anons judge you and try to guess your age.

thinking about trying an alcohol enema with some heaven hill........ good idea or no?

Dubs say you gotta do it!

Not a great idea, but also not a bad one as long as you take it slow as to not an hero.

I guess no one on Sup Forums is on drugs tonight or want to participate in a drug thread. That makes me a saaad panda.

Also I'd say your choice puts you around 19 years old.

ok then, must obey the dubs. how should i do it? i dont really have a way to get it up there. would soaking it in toilet paper and shoving it up the pooper work?

18, good call my friend you were close

I suppose it would work that way. Do you not have a funnel? Also, make sure to post video or pics! If this thread dies you must start a new one with said pics/video!

yea i dont have a funnel and ok i'll see what i can do with some pics, lets hope i can get this to works

Tonight i am doing 0.4g cocain (first time) also 3g weed and maybe some lsd to finish not sure yet.

Right now I'm high on vikes
Might smoke soon

Up your coke game fagget!

I'd say you are 20 years old. OP here BTW. My thread is going to die :(

Nothing.

Never in my life have I done any drugs, not even smoke weed. Fuck, I dont even smoke cigs

17 year old faggot b&. Vikes aren't strong enough for me anymore. Gotta get the real opiates. None of that pussy shit.

You must be 14 or a compete /r9k/ basement dweller. I bet you drink a metric fuck ton of Mtn Dew and live in your single mother's basement.

I smoked about half a bowl of platinum cookie kush and I'm high as fuck. Feels nice man

24 years old. You live around legal weed?

if you aren't shooting your drugs you're a faggot

What did you shoot up tonight, user? I shot up 15 mg of oxymorphone and I'm about to snort another 7.5 to stretch out that feel.

Bye bye drug thread...

nothing, i just got out of rehab on the 22nd, but id shoot some dope right now if i had it

Lol high, on Vic's.... High??? Off Vic's???

Liar

What's your favorite to shoot? I like the rush of dilaudid, but prefer opana for the longer/better over all high. It's expensive as fuck where I live. Heroin around here is shit. Either I've never had good H or pharmies are just better.

hey people get high off vics.

while there in year 1 or two of their drug career.

Wish I could find some opiates, just moved to so cal and can't find shit besides plenty of bud. Seems like Xanax is popping here Though

He/she/XE/whatever is probably 16 with a low tolerance. I remember when I was 17 and had my wisdom teeth removed... I was prescribed 10 mg Percs and just one of those would fuck me up decent. 2 would for sure have me feeling good!

powder dope homie, i just moved outta north philly where the whole neighborhood is an open air drug market. i miss it so much already

Currently have acetaminophen and pot in my system. The acetaminophen is for a sinus migraine, the pot is for, well a bunch actually. I'd say 4 bowls in the last 6 hours

Where are you? Heroin on the east coast in New Hampshire was pretty solid. When you get a good batch I mean there is shitty dope and good dope it depends on the person your buying from and how much they or the dude before them cut it. But usually most people had fire dope around Manchester area. A

Fuck Xanax. Sorry you can't find the good shit. Come to Nashville and I'll hook u up.

Anyone else in the 615 and wanna bang some 'pana?

Yeah most likely. And yeah I remember my friends dad prescribed himself a bottle of 500 perc 10s. Wish they were pure, but those were the days.

I'm in Nashville. And H is anywhere from 25 - 40 for .1 and it's garbage.

I would fucking love some Opana about now.... never could find a good plus for that

holy shit i wouldnt even do dope if it was that expensive!

Pro tip- cut H with melatonin, looks the same and will even mix up with water, doesnt hurt their noses either

Oh my god holy shit. Dope was .1 =10$ in New Hampshire. Regulatory that is. Sometime they would do deals for a g and do it for 70$-80$-90$ and usually always halfs for 40$/45$max. Good prices I'd say, sorry to hear about the rapeage there, most to New Hampshire. The opiate epidemic is SOARING lol

wheres the dope at in salt lake city forreal

Probably adds to the nod too. You bastard.

Any Dfw fags with good opioid hook ups?

Doing 3 Gs of shrooms Saturday night can anyone tell me what to be expected??

>acetaminophen
Are you fucking serious? That shit doesn't do anything you enormous faggot!

I mean if you don't like livers than its perfect!

ehh if your shooting dope then melatonin prolly isnt affecting you at all anyway lol

besides im trying to help you out lol, buy some shit and cut it up then serve your fiend friends who dont do it as often! perfect!

phenibut 1g
piracetam 1.2g
ephedrine 5mg
intant coffee 1 tsp

chill and lucid, no euphoria

Here is the rest of my stash. I'm done for tonight. I'll probably do another whole pill + a half tomorrow. Gotta be careful with oxymorphone because it makes me dope sick as fuck if I let it get away from me. Opana 15 go for 50 - 65 around here (Nashville) so I do that instead of the expensive and shitty H

I did it for the first time last saturday and it's hard to describe but it takes about an hour to start and you'll be fine, it's amusing finding out what it's like, don't have any expectations, just don't worry about it, it's pretty good

Alcohol
Weed
Valium
Stilnox

If she hadn't sprayed that deodorant everyfuckingwhere before she left I might be able to enjoy this high.
Fuckingshitcunts

Perfect combo! All of those are illegal in TN so I don't wan a get in trouble with the coppies.

yeah you cant even really get them in philly, everyone does percs, dope, or promo

Or psychedelics

Sweet dude thanks I'm a pretty positive guy so I'm pretty sure nothing bad trip will happen I also have some LSD hehehehe

wtf is this weirdo shit

Hahahaha ya I know, that's a good idea, I'm just messing with you

where is dfw?

hey man, works for me

Damn, how potent is it compared to morphine or oxycodone? And ya really you can only find 30s or heroin in New Hampshire.

I have a friend that just got back from Philly... He said the dope up north is fire. It's shit down here for some reason. He said the best dope he's ever had was all around Jersey and that it's cheap as fuck up there.

Road trip!

60mg of hydrocodone and 2gm of APAP cuz to lazy for cwe and no coffe filters

Don't ruin your life you fucking idiot go to school get good grades do something with your life don't do alcohol thru ur asshole

It's old pasta
Your new is showing bruh.

all good user! us dope heads need tricks to stay alive out here

i was literally asking what that stuff is

fuck jersey, that shits so full of fentanyl that they all dropping off tiny bags. you want the fire dope its in philly, 5th st between lehigh and erie ave is fucking papi-land

I've heard the east coast heroin goes to all the big city's like NY, Boston, probably philly. Then gets redistributed and probably cut. So the closer you are to the big city's the better chance of finding fire pure dope.

I snorted 4, 30mg roxies today. I should've jerked off first though. I've been trying to cum for 2 hours but alas, dope dick.

>fuck jersey, that shits so full of fentanyl that they all dropping off tiny bags. you want the fire dope its in philly, 5th st between lehigh and erie ave is fucking papi-land

Just going off what my bro said. He's been to both places and said Jersey had the better dope. Might just be the batches he got.

15 MG of oxymorphone is comparable to ~80 mg of oxycontin.

ITT: Junkie faggots who can't enjoy life without hallucinatory drugs in their bloodstream

it comes straight into philly forsure

yeah i came back after a long time away, fuck it

i hear you, thats why it seems better though cause the fent makes it jump, but its also 100x more likely to kill you, pure dope is just nicer to maintain with.

Lmfao. Man I used to go on lunch and grab my check at work, fly 2 towns over to buy some 30s and whip back to work. I'd be flying down the hiway to and from work trying to get back before lunch ended. That meant smoking the beans while your flying back. lol luckily my trusty partner in crime would hold the wheel for my while I ripped my beans. We stopped that real quick kind started buying heroin instead because we would smoke 2 30s each and not even feel it an hour later. Lol waste of 70$. 70$ of herlin goes much farther, almost a gram.

500 ug LSD
2g marijuana

Hahaha! I know that feeling bro! I hide my dope habbit from my girl, but when I'm on it and we fuck, I fuck her for like an hour straight and never cum. She's always like wtf is wrong with you today?

East coast dope largely comes in from Connecticut then gets stepped on as it goes south. I live over an hour from Philly, but drive there twice a week to pick up. It's 10x better than the shit in Allentown (where I live)

Then get the fuck out faggot bitch boy. Go back to your MLP and tendies.

piracetam is a nootropic which helps with cognition, memory and blood flow

phenibut reduces anxiety and is a dietary supplement which is highly addictive

ephedrine is an over-the-counter stimulant

instant coffee is instant coffee

smoking 30's was when i had my most fun doing drugs, sure dope is better but when i was doing 30's life was much easier.

i used to love drawling shitty ass pictures with the jawns on my tinfoil haha

Lmfao x2

I live in Nashville but I work about 45 minutes away. I leave on my lunch on payday to grab my opana and shoot back to work in the same manner. Doing 100 on the highway to make it back in time!

If I didn't get these for free, I'd do the same.

Yeo boul, im from bucks county

Go smoke your cigs and drink your Mountain Dew you basement dweller

Dallas/fort Worth

Shit free drugs are the best I don't blame you lol

>Marijuana
>Tobacco
>Caffeine

ayy my man, gotta love philly dope. what batches have you been getting?

I pull out anyway, so I just pretend I cum after an hourish. But it sucks because I'm still horny. Sometimes if I'm lucky, I'll be able to eat her ass or pussy and jerk myself to completion.

Nothing right now, but I've got some U-47700 on the way in the next few days.

Lmao , yes those were the days. I reminisce all the time

Dubs of troof!

Just because I dont do drugs? You are a bit off, I am 31, married and have my own house in a decent neighbourhood

Hahahaha so funny damn too bad we don't work together!!!!

Uh huh. Sure you do buddy.
>confusing The Sims with real life

Maybe it's time to go upstairs and outside for a bit.

What area are you in?

i was living about 10 minutes from cheltenham if you know where that is, i just moved away though.

i was going to cambria and fairhill for a while, they had 215, 357, power,

before that i was going to 4th and indiana and getting super heads, protocols, and some other shit

Dubs checking dubs. Nice.

LOL

I got my opana fix late today. I have to be up for work in 2 hours and I haven't slept because I'm high as fuck nodding like a motherfucker!

o rly? Explain

What are you? 10? Just kidding. I wish I wasn't on all these painkillers.

Research chemicals I do believe (I'm not OP), but I believe it's a research opiate.

Northeast, NH specifically