Trap/Sissy/CD thread

Trap/Sissy/CD thread
Get in here mates

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/New-Artistic-Anatomy-Female-Morphology/dp/0994731302/ref=pd_sim_14_5?ie=UTF8&dpID=51GDIbAaq3L&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL160_SR124,160_&refRID=10SSCK074RJW6XNHCN4X
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lovely boots, I also like the fishnets

Where can I buy a nice chastity belt?

sawssssss!

Let's get creative!

Wheeee.

no idea, I just found it and saved cause it's hot as shit

Tis a shoop.

amazon.com/New-Artistic-Anatomy-Female-Morphology/dp/0994731302/ref=pd_sim_14_5?ie=UTF8&dpID=51GDIbAaq3L&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL160_SR124,160_&refRID=10SSCK074RJW6XNHCN4X

Any other guys on here every been fucked in there ass by a tranny? Anybody want a story?

Nah, but it's a dream of mine. Would love to hear a story

Hey

Hey, cutie.

I'm a tranny that doesn't know how to tell her bf I want to rail him.

Thanks
>>Be me average white boy
>>always been attracted to trannies so I went on Craigslist to find one to fulfill my sick desires.
>> I'm a bottom and I want to suck cock, and submit to a dominant trans girl
>> get a reply from a Latin tranny. He has a big dick and says he wants to make me his Bitch. He seems passable.
>We meet up in the parking lot of Walgreen's, around 2 am.....

I love all things sissy cd and trap. Kik me matthewblu96

>not pretyped

Hey babe

No I'm not cute haha. I want to be, but I'm not right now.

Don't care. Show more.

>> this was my first time with a tranny so I was very nervous. I get in his car. He says I'm cute and grabs my face and puts it into his, kissing me deeply and passionately as he takes control of me.
> I feel like butter at this point, as I am under his control.
>> he was wearing a tight take top, with a nice dress, leggings. A little masculine features in the face, but that turned me on a little more. His hands were bigger then mine. Again, huge turn on.
>> were kissing and he's feeling me up, grabbing my ass, and forcing fingers in there.
>> we stop, and out comes a big erect penis. I was speechless. It was like looking into the one eyed mushroom of God. He licks his lips....

Ok :)
How's this?

any real traps here?

You seem cute. Unless you're talking about the face, which we haven't seen.
I'd ram that ass to oblivion tho.

see

hey

Please tell me you live in california.

That's a nice ass

dam thats a nice ass

>> he gives me a very sexual stare. A dominant stare and grabs my head and forces my mouth into his beautiful, erect penis. I gladly suck it.
>>I go deeper and deeper as the moans get louder, and he says I'm going to fuck you

Very nice, cutie.

Nice ass.

you're fat, hairy, horrible/small cock. i'm a trap and you should definitely change your life incredibly or kill yourself. My boyfriend also agrees so you have the verdict of a trap and a real man. you're nothing but sickening and sad lol

Eh, it's not the face, I just generally don't feel very cute. I try to be but I still don't feel it ya'know
Also that made me blush, I'd love to have someone do that to me

jealous much?

I'd love to, but we probably live on opposite ends of the planet.

Nope sorry :/ Easy coast

Well thank you

Lol no

Would fuck.

Spread, please.

Yes I would and where on the east coast?

pics

Oops I forgot to flip that one so its upward

kiks dasaxon btw

Keep going