Pretty sure I'm going bald

Pretty sure I'm going bald.

No big deal, but I haven't had a haircut in about two years.

Should I just chop it all off?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/PURA-DOR-Anti-Hair-Premium-Organic/dp/B00FH692PQ/ref=pd_bxgy_194_2?ie=UTF8&refRID=0QKSPQQWTD749EVSZMF2
youtube.com/watch?v=VT6CC5aFqUo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What the hair looks like not pulled back

Yeah go buzz cut.

not yet you still got some time

trim that kekbeard though fam

No, pull it back and rock the methhead look, I hear it's in fashion again.

i feel you
the secret to this is like everything: get confident with it or chop it off

there are many examples of haircuts for balding ppl, should give you a few more years

seriously tho, i would just cut it off and try to grow a bit more beard (trimmed!!!) so it compensates for it

Doesnt matter what you do with your hair when ur face is fucked.

why do you think that kind of facial hair looks pleasant on you? thats the worst thing about you, holy shit. I dont understand that even despite your look being a meme and a stereotype you still fall into it.

Might as well just embrace it fully and get the fedora and coat and button up shirt to match.

fucking pathetic.

only go stubble on beard.
get rid of that shit fucking mustache.
leave hair how it is.

Do buzzcuts not look good you have a receding hairline like that?
In a similar situation and afraid of buzzing it all off.

>grow very long hair
>comb into face
>fucked face unfucked

>the envious fgt who can't grow a beard
kek

okay, it looks pretty nasty like this

No, just keep it anyway, men are supposed to go bald dipshit.

Start taking propecia. Use minoxidil. Also ketoconazole shampoo. This is referred to "the big 3"

That pic's a bit old. Give me a second and I'll get a new one.

That was like a week after I was freshly shaved.

I don't look THAT much better, but it doesn't look like a full-on neckbeard anymore.

If you can only grow it on the neck then just get rid of it. If you can grow a full beard, still keep the neck clean.

this stuff actually worked for me. not a paid shill.

amazon.com/PURA-DOR-Anti-Hair-Premium-Organic/dp/B00FH692PQ/ref=pd_bxgy_194_2?ie=UTF8&refRID=0QKSPQQWTD749EVSZMF2

not that bad OP. I just posted a picture in a similar thread the other day, I just turned 23 and Ive got nothing but peach fuzz on top.

if your balding the answer is simple, shave your head and grow a goatee, its impossible to look bad

>haven't had a haircut in about two years

That's all it grew in 2 years?

Absolutely not true.

Updated pic. (Wet hair, sorry.)

It's not a neckbeard any more, but I do need to make my neckline a bit neater and let my cheeks grow out for another week.

From the front

You would look pretty good clean shaven.

Your eyes make you look dead inside, man.

What all have you been through? You don't look older than 25, but you've got the look of a man that lost his family last week.

I haven't been through anything. That's just my default face.

Abusive childhood, but I'm past that. (And my mother's dead, so who cares now?)

>Going bald
>Can grow a decent beard in a little over three weeks. (I'm guessing)

Well, at least it's a trade off for you.

It doesn't look like you're going bald at all, though. It just looks like your hairline is slightly receding due to age.

This happens with all men around age 20-25.

You look fine Phil.
I love in the air tonight btw

try this

Yeah, but how far is it going to go, though?

If I'm going to end up with half a head of hair, I am effectively bald. It would look like absolute shit.

I'm not afraid of going bald. It's hair. The fact that I haven't so much as used a brush or comb in months should explain how much I care. I just don't want this to get in the way to much.

If my hairline stops receding in a spot that's still not bald, but far enough back that it looks shitty, then that means I'm going to need to cut my hair at least once a month in order to keep it from looking like I took a blowtorch to half my scalp and lost way more than just my eyebrows.

you don't look balding, but you do look perpetually sad. there's probably nothing wrong in your life but I still feel bad for you

you look like a young johan

Mine is great when i shave my head. I look like a mexico gangmember

you have no thinning going on, you have a mature hairline and who knows, you might even have that hairline until you're 50, worry once you see some thinning.

Not OP, but I'm in an extremely similar situation.

What's thinning look like?

Is your noose weird looking or it just me?

wow

lots of small broken hairs, scalp more visible, not very dense.

you don't have to go full-on waxed mr clean style shaved, but at least do a close buzz shave, never long enough that you have to comb it or whatever. It will be hard to get used to at first and people will think it's weird, just like it was weird when you started wearing glasses when you were a kid, but after a short time people will get used to it.

That month or two of awkwardness and adjustment is far better than being the running joke at the office of "lol look at his combover today, who does he think he's fooling".

Sweet mother of neckbeard

Uh... about that...

Yeah I'd probably just kill myself if I was you

Another one

usually i hate glasses but in your case they help if you want to switch to bald/super short hair. It helps prevent you from looking like an adult with a baby's head.

Get rid of your facial hair though (or at least drastically rethink the style), it's not a good look.

Can I give you some advice OP?

Get rid of the big fuck off glasses, wear smaller, trendier glasses or contact lenses. Get a haircut and make it something more stylish, maybe something like pic related.

Also, smile and stop looking like a massively depressed autist and get some new clothes.

I have pretty much the same hair line, and thought the same thing, I rocked bald for about a year but now girlfriend wants me to grow it out, even after a year the hair line hasn't receded any further.

Lots of males hair lines naturally recede, but not always to the level of monk style balding, especially certain gene pools, like I'm irish, that shit happens.

I'd say do what you want, I don't regret going bald, looks pretty tough with a beard.

Whatever you do, don't get down about it, whatever you choose, own that shit user.

Wtf, you're 23???

Make yourself bald mutherfucker

also try taking biotin, shits good for hair and nails, you can get it in vitamin sections at most super markets

Well, yeah.

You'd have broken hairs there because your hairline is still maturing.

youtube.com/watch?v=VT6CC5aFqUo

poor french girl offed herself live on periscope

This lol. I've been dealing with this shit for almost 2 years now I'm 27 my mom told me my dad bladed around 30 as well. So I've decided to buzz it all off this weekend

No way in hell is OP balding.

It's not official until you have a bald spot on the back of your head.

Shaving because you're bald is cliche as fuck.

Rock a skullet.

>I'm irish

Are you really though, or are you an American whose great great grandfather was half Irish, or something like that?

broken hairs along the hairline is fine, it's normal actually, when the broken hair is everywhere then it's bad.

>2 years
i got shit like this in 6months

Did it hinder you with any girls?

Just decide where you'll draw the line and maintain until then. Your hair Does either side of your family have a history of MPB?
Your hair looks pretty dense beyond the hairline tbh

This is pretty much where I stay.

After I cut it, it'll grow to about two inches less than that picture and then just sit there for months. Might grow half an inch after that, then it'll stay for a few more months.

>Does either side of your family have a history of MPB?

Nope. I'd honestly be the first.

The big things making me think it's MPB is that I'm diabetic and have plaque psoriasis on my scalp. (Both are dealt with and medicated.)

No more bread for me and I have to use a special shampoo.

Not really. I've always been decent with girls. Not a fuck machine but I'm pretty funny and confident when I talk to ladies. It's always been my strategy to be more quirky and funny making girls laugh and shit. I was reluctant to tell my current gf about my decision but she's pretty understanding. (Men's hair is probably one of the most superficial of our parts. Second only to abs)

So long as you're not thinning at the crown then keep it going :)

>Men's hair is probably one of the most superficial of our parts. Second only to abs
What did you mean by this?

Damn you look like the average school shooter.

FUCKING NECK BEARD
Seriously it's 2016, there's a meme about it. Shave that shit till you're old enough to pull off a beard. That being said a shaved head and beard/ moustache always looks good

face that fucking facial hair for fuck sakes

I was pretty picked on in high school, actually.

Plus, I am diagnosed with an anxiety disorder (Unmedicated, but dealt with.)

Also, why bother the hair when it is obvious you have the taste of a old man of 70. I bet you only wear grey t-shirts and black pants with ugly ass no brand shoes and those glasses, seriously what the fuck

Same thing is happening to me. im only 22

Im taking DHT blockers and using DHT blocking shampoo (for about a month) but I can't tell if it's working.

I heard not fapping works but I haven't tried. Anyone have experience on this?

Not OP, but I care more about my hair than I do about my physique for sure

Hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahajahajahajajajajajaj iajakajajajajajajjajahahaiahajahahajgahahajahahhaha

Actually, I'm the polo shirt and cargo shorts stereotype.

Get your priorities straight breh. A hairstyle will look good on you if it suits you, if a bald/shaved head suits you then it looks good on you too.

Besides, what is it like 60% of all men experience noticeable balding by age 40. Some of us bald younger some of us bald older, its natural. Think about the last time you met a bald guy, did you give a fuck that he was bald?

I feel like the way you handle it is more important than what it actually is.

idk if this post made sense tbh its almost 5 am and i havent slept in 36 hours.

I noticed you have still have that fibe that says "i was picked on". You should get a haircut, lose the fake beard and buy some fresh clothes man. New look, new life.

And look for a new pair of glasses these look like you inheritaged them from your granny dude. Try it, you will feel much better.

If you plan to keep that hairstyle then just leave it but if not, then just shave it all off and work out to get the muscular bald dude look. Nothing is more embarrassing than a man clinging onto a small patch of hair

I mean to say that one of the things society tells men is that they're hair is important to their identity. It's reflected I. Our culture. Leading men always have thick full hair in most roles and baldness in general is seen as either a trait anger or humor. Not saying it's the case every time. But men and our hair is comparable to women and their waistlines. It's something we judge people on without any further context yanno?

First chance you get, you should probably kill yourself

I know it's superficial as fuck, and my hairline actually suits me just fine but damn, everytime I see the slightest parting on myself I get all in my head

Fuck it's 11am here, ty for the reminder

You'll need to use the shampoo for about 5-6 months before seeing any positive change that's really noticeable

nah dude it looks fine. a decent looking person on Sup Forums. shocked.

>No fap
>Shampoo
>Pills with side effects including erectile dysfunction (some cases permanent even after not taking the pills)

C'mon man, is it really worth it... Buzz your head, grow a cool beard if you can and when you can, lift some weights. Being bald doesnt make you ugly, being fat, greasy and depressed because you're bald does.

That fucking forehead

topkek

Like I said I've decided to buzz my hair this weekend. Not trying to load up on more pills and gimmick shampoos. My body is another battle entirely. Getting in shape has been hard for me it's about 80% my own shitty behavior and the rest is circumstance but I've made more of an effort in recent weeks. Hardest change to make is cutting out soda consumption that shits like crack

This has to be fucking sarcasm right?
Top kek if it is

If you can make good dietary choices and excercise for a solid three weeks straight you will will be fine. The first three weeks are the hardest imo. You aren't an ugly piece of shit so dropping a couple of pounds of fat and adding some muscle will go a long way.

it actually isnt. I was joking about him being the only decent looking person on Sup Forums. But he is decent looking.

Not op but are the first three weeks really the hardest? I've been working out for like 3 months now and I'm still dead after my 2 hour work out

Really?! I'm 26 soon, but I look very young. People are shocked when I tell them my age, and I still get asked for ID if I have a shave.

But, recently I started realising that my hairline is receding. I have dark curly hair, used to get called jew-fro and shit. I actually used to get annoyed by my hair when it was long, but I saw a photo of how my hair used to look (like axle off that The Middle show) and realised I'll never have hair like that again (with hair transplants).

The thing is, my hairline is similar but about 1/3rd less receded than OP's, so you really thing it's just a mature hairline in our cases?

>cant shave face is fucked
>skinnyfat

Kill yourself fam

without hair transplants, or meds, wigs etc* I mean

>Should I just chop it all off?
That's what all the other bald guys do.
It's very fashionable.

Hairline maturation typically occurs from 17-25 so it's very possible. Also keep in mind MPB is not the only reason people lose their hair.

Dead after your workout? Maybe your diet is rubbish. When I'm done with my workout I feel a rush of energy and have increased focus or hours. I had to lose 30 pounds and I went on a low carb, high protein, high fat diet. No more than 1,300 calories a day. I worked out 5 days a week(cardio and lifting heavy) and lost the weight in about 11 weeks. But those first three weeks, I wanted to eat all the time. Never felt dead after my workouts tho. But I had previously been in really good shape so idk if that had anything to do with it.

I'm 27, used to have a huge glorious mane of hair
Hairline didn't move at all, but now its a fuuuckton more thin and see through

Terribly bummed out and I hope it stops here
With my face and terrible facial hair options buzz would look absolute shit on me.

best advice I read so far