Why do you care if someone wants to be reassigned as female, how does that effect your life what so ever...

why do you care if someone wants to be reassigned as female, how does that effect your life what so ever, so what if you have sx with them, you would have never known that she was once a dude, if she didnt tell you, so why do you care

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/hiv/group/gender/women/
cdc.gov/hiv/group/gender/transgender/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stop ruining Sup Forums fag

>so what if you have sx with them, you would have never known that she was once a dude, if she didnt tell you, so why do you care
So how would you react if someone dropped your dinner on the floor, stepped on it, then scooped it back onto the plate and served it to you? I mean, if they didn't tell you you'd never know, right?

/thread

Gtfo op

not at all the same m8, because im not gonna get sick from fucking a dude

why do you care if someone is mentally ill, how does that affect your life whatsoever, so what if they want to force people to acknowledge their delusions, if they can't be a woman they'll make everyone pretend they are!

Yes you are, its called AIDs dumbass

Here we can see OP in his natural habitat, getting btfo.

Let's say I'm a serial rapist/pedophile/serial killer/etc, any sort of very unsavory person that most normal women would choose not to sleep with had they known about my past. Why is that a valid preference, but mine of preferring not to have sex with someone who was born a man is not valid?

In both cases there's no way you'd find out unless they or someone else told you. So how is it any different? I do not like men, I do not want to have sex with men no matter what surgery they had and no matter how convincing of a woman they look like.

/thread

Alright I'll take the obvious bait.

People wouldn't care if trans people wouldn't make it their number one topic in any conversation. They want to be that extra special unique snowflake and crave constant appreciation, admiration and attention.

If you want to change your body to better fit your needs go for it but stop babbling about it constantly for fucks sake.

Sources: trans buddy

TLDR: Op is a fag

Their mother fucking adam's apple will tell me if their a man or not.

Their mother fucking adam's apple will tell me if they are a man or not.

unless they get it shaved down, then u just have to go from the nasty post op inverted dick

this, and also stop whining that many men refuse to have sex with you because you're trans. Even if we accept your bullshit assertion that you really are a woman, believe it or not but not all men want to have sex with every single woman out there. You have to accept who is attracted to you and accept it when people don't find you attractive, just like everyone else from fatties to extremely hot women who have some aspect of them that is unattractive to certain people.

It's not "bigotry", it's knowing what you're attracted to and what you aren't. I'm not compromising my standards just to make you feel like more of a ~real woman~

you can get aids from women as well

Transgender is like stepped on food.

Yeah, I don't think I'd fuck anyone like you.

no, that's a lie! lalalalalalalalalalalala I don't hear anything! LALALALLALALALALALALALA

So what if you can. You specifically said that you couldnt get sick from fucking a dude, and im telling you that youre wrong

>Transgender is like stepped on food.

It depends. If the waiter stepped on rancid dogshit before, then yes, Transgenders are like stepped on food

this is what you fuckers always do. They are not comparing trans people to contaminated food, or killers or pedos directly. It's an analogy you dense shit - you are hiding information that would have made them act differently had they known it before you made them make a choice. A person who doesn't want to have sex with anyone born a man, no matter what they look like, is going to feel just as violated after if they find out as they would if you fed them that dirty food, or if they found out you had 20 TB of cp on your computer. It's a violation of trust. The violation itself doesn't matter and nobody is saying being a pedophile is equivalent to being trans, it's the refusing to disclose and taking away a person's agency that is the problem.

I don't give a fuck if your trans and we are together as long as you let me know beforehand so that I know what I'm getting into.

What if I want kids and after 4 years together I find out why we aren't having any? Point is let your partner know before things go to far as lies are not a healthy way to start a relationship

>but it shouldn't make a difference I identity as a female I shouldn't have to tell you

Bull fucking shit with that logic I don't have to tell you I am polygamist

Have fun raising my other wife's kids while I'm out fucking other women but hey at least your getting the full experience of being a woman now

yes but you're more likely to receive them from a male rather then a female

Women make up less the 20% of new cases of HIV and roughly around 25% all together

cdc.gov/hiv/group/gender/women/

EDGGYYYY! Oh fuck, you sure showed those transgendereds! Hell yeah, you're a fucking badass right here!!!!!

Thanks mate! nice dubs btw

dubs thread?

OP is a fag, but you're not any *more* likely to get it from transwomen

Stay salty, I'm still not gonna disclose.

If we have a real connection, why would I throw that away and risk my personal safety for the concept of "honesty"?

>let's say
Nice cover up fam

....yes you are. Are you that fucking stupid

cdc.gov/hiv/group/gender/transgender/

"Studies reveal high HIV prevalence rates among transgender women in the United States."

"I had an ectopic pregnancy once, I'm infertile now.. But we can use a surrogate mommy if you want honey! (: I'll love our new daughter or son"

I'm cool with it

most if not all transwoman were hardcore faggots before. And aids is THE faggot disease, everyone knows that. So if you fuck a transwoman, you've got the same chance to catch aids as you would if you were fucking some faggot who sells his ass for designer purses and shit. fucking retard

b8 like this gives us transfolks a bad name.
It doesn't affect their lives, until you shove it in their faces constantly
Realistically we make up like .0001% of the population and get way more coverage in media than that number would suggest
If you're going to have sex with someone you ought to tell them you used to be a man/woman, that's just manners, just like you ought to tell them you have an STD or some shit.
I personally only have sex with people I'm intending on having a relationship with and thats kind of a nice little thing to mention before either of us waste too much time on something that won't work.

Don't be a dick, and don't expect the world or the people in it to just go with whatever we say.

There is no "real connection" without honesty you tard.

>the concept of "honesty"

I wouldn't expect someone who constantly lies to himself to understand the concept of "honesty"

You are a coward. You only care about yourself and your happiness, so there's only a "real connection" in your mind. In his, it's all based on a lie. You know he'd leave you if he found out and are choosing to keep him in the dark. That is not a relationship, it's a scam.

You are not a woman, nor will you ever become one. Keep lying to yourself.
You will never experience periods, you will never experience your hymen breaking when you lose your virginity, you will never suffer the loss of the child inside you, nor will you ever know what it really means to be a woman.

Yep, that one was a bullseye.
I think about that a lot actually, it sucks.

holy shit dude have you ever met a woman? Most of that shit women don't go through.

Sometimes I feel like the last sane insane person on Earth.

wouldnt that make you the insane one

being a woman sucks, idk why anyone would want to be one
I am a woman. I've been through these things, and know many women who have also had these experiences.

Indeed it does, not a nice time my friend but I don't expect you to listen to my problems so I won't waste any more of your time.

trade ya.

Yeah and I'm a women too and I've know women who've never had they're period. Who are infertile and have fucked up hymens. Perks with working in the medical field. You get exposed to so much more.

Wut

bullshit youre a woman. tits n' time stamp or gtfo

if you want to limit women by their vaginas cool idfc, but remember not all vaginas are made the same.

The majority of women get their periods. I'm not saying every woman born will experience these things, but I do feel that a lot of trans people invalidate and ignore the experiences of real women in their attempts to pass as what they believe/what society thinks a woman is.

Impossible. We are what we are even if it sucks.

Ehhh to much crazy for me I learned from my dad never stick your dick in crazy

See now this is a person I would be willing to spend the majority of my life with.

Yes they are because they are born with it. Carving a vagina on a man and then calling it a woman would mean it wasn't made the same as an actual woman now would it?

no dude i get it
i'm on your side but the medical nerd in me get's pissed off when people make claims like that.

You don't want to do that user, I may be a level headed crazy person but I'm still crazy.

Dont care for this thread as i didnt even read op but i will say that that gif is now saved

I don't give a shit about trannies and I never have until the authoritarian liberal PC crowd decided to start jumping my shit because I refuse to accept imaginary narratives suggesting 'transgenderism' is anything other than mental illness.

I don't mind people going about being harmlessly crazy. I mind people trying to force me to believe shit that isn't real. I live in reality and I believe in truth. And, the truth is, there are only 2 genders, possibly 3 if you count the unfortunate victims of birth defects like hermaphroditism, and you can't change that. No amount of injected hormones pumping through your bloodstream or insane bodily mutation will ever change what a tranny is; a disgusting, mutilated, brain-sick golem.

Because it's not the same. You can't have children... and you won't have the naturally sexy woman face.

Ha we both are but your not so far gone that your delusional and that makes all the difference in the world to many walk this earth living in a bubble blaming everyone else when there the problem

Man I would love to have a single person in my life who would lean on me as I lean on them so we could grow into functioning adults and can inevitable live out our life together

I do not care what others do with their lives but I would be incredibly angry if I fucked a tranny and found out later it was a dude. Frankly I think it should be classed as a sex crime for trannies not to declare their real gender to prospective partners.

I don't think you understand.. 80% of the reason they and the SJWs make such a big thing out of it is essentially twofold. (1) To rootout and destroy any and all dissent to or difference of opinion, or the acknowledgement of any inconvenient facts.. (2) To demand and ensure, not only tolerance, but complete acceptance of their specific beliefs. They love to pretend that everyone and everything is in agreement with them. To the level of a philia over said thing.

We all HAVE to love it too.

think about it this way, your dad becomes a "woman". Still cant give birth.

>I'm still not gonna disclose.
Then you deserve whatever happens when he finds out.

Here in the UK it's a crime for trannies not to disclose their true gender. Not sure if they end up on the sex offenders register too but they should.

>it's a scam.

It's not like it's a novel concept for them or anything.