My girlfriend shits in plastic containers in my room to avoid dealing with my parents on the way to the toilet...

My girlfriend shits in plastic containers in my room to avoid dealing with my parents on the way to the toilet. I'm dropping her and all her shit off(no pun inteneded lol) tomorrow in a walmart parking lot. Any of you fags have any advice? Trips decides what I do to her while this sack of shit is asleep in my bed.

Other urls found in this thread:

video.online-convert.com/convert-to-webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dude what

what the fuck

why drop it off in a walmart parking lot? gonna stink your room up fam

Hot af.

put her shit on her and take pics

Pic related?

please elaborate, OP

this

What??? Why would people ever date an idiot like that

That is a tier 10 crazy bitch OP

What the fuck dude

>my girlfriend shits in plastic containers in my room.
MFW

why did you let it get this far op

eat it

i'd like to know this too.

OP dates a mentally handicapped person and probably is a yard himself

Nigga, what? So much fucking what.

Uhm, pic related? Hawt

Pic related. It's from a video I took while she shat when she wasnt noticing. She accused me of taking a "photo" when she was done with the deed, but I denided it and didnt realize I was video recording the whole thing.

>ITT things that never happened but people buy it anyways

>convert to .webm
>post in this bread
>profit????

this

and also still this

Because she's a 10/10 (in appearance only) and I was a forever alone before I met her.

Send the video OP.

Video of her doing it at approximately 3:24 AM or it didn't happen.

w....t......f

Nice, so what's wrong with your parents that she can't stand them? If nothing why do you have such a weird gf?

Ex gf and I also pissed (but not shat) in containers in the room to avoid going down to meet the other guy living at the place because he was a dickhead. So I can kinda relate

>10/10
>dates a beta NEET who lets her shit on the floor
Choose one

so how does she wipe?

Nigga that ass doesnt look like it belongs to a 10/10

a 10 with a gross ass like that, lol think again bud.

Link is to a .WEBM converter.

video.online-convert.com/convert-to-webm

It started with piss in containers. It only escalted to shitting towards the end. We've been together nearly 3 years. U cant do this anymore. My parents hate her and she dislikes my parents. But I value my parents over her.

Yeah something's smelly. But at least OP got a grill, so he's doing better than most of us

show her face or body

This. So much this. 10/10s aren't shaped like Lemons OP... or maybe you prefer potato.

Lmao, dude, I haven't had action in 2 years and 100% promise you that a 10/10 could be all over my cawk, and God himself could come down and be like aye bruh, that's the finest pussy you ever gonna get, and if she shit in plastic containers it'd be over, that's fucked up.

Especially for some lame ass reason like she wants to avoid your parents, what in the actual fuck

Rating her antisocial crazy cat lady/10

Do your parents know what she does? They must be wondering why she never comes down.. At least in our case the guy asked why we won't come down at all, sometimes days on end. lol we didn't think of that

>mfw if gf pooped in front of me

Fucking this. Literally looks like hank hill is squatting over that container. Also, I bet your room smells awful

screencapped

>and if she shit in plastic containers it'd be over,
I'd actually find that crazy hot

Sanest thing I've ever read on Sup Forums

Why does your girlfriend have a scrotum?

this

Srsly tho man, how did this happen?
>user, do you mind if I shit in this tupperware container so your parents don't judge me?
>S-sure anonette

Let me go out on a lmb and guess the reason your parents don't like you is because she's using you?

Someone. Anyone. Save this. Please.

Thx

Same fam, 5.5/10 would still fuck.

kill her

>anonette
kek

That's pretty fucked up, OP. You need to post a bunch of nudes of her ASAP. Take more while she sleeps.

Also put some poo inside of her.

What if she has diarrhea? Does she just go ahead and fill the container up? Also what does she do with the toilet paper? Alot of un answered questions here OP

sure the walmart parking lot cams wont catch you?

Rolling for shit-covered nudes.

How can you say you love her if you won't eat her poop?

We really need to see a body picture or something. This is just too weird. I mean she literally needs to be a 10/10 for this kind of behavior from her, and acceptence from you.

shit her bad and say how does it feel now

>new
>fag

So, whats the story with the used poop containers? Do you just stack them up, or does she take them with her in the morning?

Why, user?

Maybe you should do the more humane thing and dump her and all her stuff at her familys house. Also you gotta post pics of her for this 10/10 claim.

I get the feeling shes also doing this to leave your ass

Is she Indian?

>poo in the loo

What do you think

Post pictures user.

>reverse image search

> 0 results

Holy shit.

>Also put some poo inside of her.
I approve of shit dildo

100 percent chance

I really need to know this as well.

I had an ex, who whenever i left her house i would take the condom with me snd throw it as i turned off her street.
Well after a while i notice that they were stacking up. And it was noticable to anyone.
I like to imagine she does the same. And people start to wonder why theres tupperwares of shit piled up at an intersection

The real question here is does she ditch the Tupperware or wash it

And uses it for her lunch

Low quality bait. OP SHIT IN A FUCKING CUP

Obviously not, OP's taking her "shit" to her in a Walmart parking lot soon.

How can someone be so savage?

this is the logical end point of the triggered generation. too triggered by parents to shit in the toilet like a human being so shits like an animal in Tupperware. too bad you didn't have a litter box in your bedroom for her to use.

CROSSED is a great comic

ew
the real question is does she fucking wipe
why op

Savage deluxe for sure

They found out last month when they broke down my door after I went to jail for domestic violence against her. Im ashamed of myself. I've lost all their respect and trust. I couldve gotten away with murder before. Now they are all paranoid :(

accepting anything rather that being alone doesn't make a person better, it just tells you how little they value themselves.

Yeah but she's done this before. And op doesn't take every shit over to Walmart.

Post the fucking webm

>domestic abuse
Okay this whole thing is just fucked

This answers so much, thanks OP

UPLOAD THE FUCKING VIDEO FUCKING HELL

user, gtfo what the fuck

I'd beat her ass for shitting in my room too

That's part of the problem. I'd get off on watching it go down.

ass in op pic is not 10\10

Not a smart idea if she knows where u live..

Tell me your life story. I want to live vicariously through you if only for a night.

Wat

Kek

op pls

For three years tbh. All the left over dinners stored in those tubberware containers, OP'S probably cri going every time he and his parents eat left overs.

>In b4 OP forces his gf to shit in tupperware. She's actually just forbidden from being in his house because he's a danger to her, but her stockholm syndrome makes her think she needs him.