Smoking and watching some shit on YouTube right now. Come chill

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J_kokTee01k
youtube.com/watch?v=wbOpqIYIXTg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

this is the weirdest thing you can watch when high check it out bro

Ayy man, what strain you smoking?

Couldn't tell you honestly, in my area I just go thru a plug who gets it from Boulder

Aww yiss my type of breadcrumbs

what are you watching on YouTube op ?

Currently watching Good Mythical Morning. I find it entertaining.

YOU SOUND LIKE A FAGGOT PLS KILL URSELF

How do I make my eyes not itchy when I get high?

its so hard to get good weed in aus !

youtube.com/watch?v=J_kokTee01k

youtube.com/watch?v=wbOpqIYIXTg

peep this shit fam

I ran out earlier today :/ Jonesing till tomorrow. Aunt had a line of ice she let me take though, so at least there's that. That's why I'm here at 4:54 in the morning an hour before I go to work lol

Fuck meth man

yeah seriously
NIGGER

why cant you guys live without weed

Toking on OG kush tonight. Never comes through Kansas anymore.

Kansans dab on mud and butane soup.

Smoked some jamaican ice a while ago, still high. Was watching neftlix, life is good

>pic not related

This was on 4/20 fam

It's 4:20

Wishin i could get some bud in general right now when i have the money but no supply.so jelous over the hectic strain you got -straya

Not really. What state are you from, fellow ausfag? Might be of some assistance.

Sick I'm growing purple wreck right now, any advice on growing?

Sydney here,would bloody appreciate some help

shove it up your ass youre gonna kill it

I've never seen decent looking weed from Aus in a stoner thread.

Don't get caught?

Anyone in the 707 here

I'm a caregiver right now so no worries on that. I'm also growing some Cookies and Gorilla Glue

you dont always have to nute the water every time you water if you cant afford it, just make sure you always Ph. also dont tell anybody where you live, it may just be me hanging with the wrong crowd but licks get hit on growers all the time and whoever is mad at you will pay your friend for your location and where the weakest way in is, where your plants are at, if you own any guns ect, ect. think it wont happen? how long you been growing?? how amny plants you got?

I am well informed about knowing to not trust people and I'm a new grower with only recently getting my hands on 3 plants

I've also some Gorilla Glue and Cookie crosses going, but I'm not in the US.

lol wtf, sounds like some GTA shit. I've never seen any kind of violence even though I've been selling weed for years.

still be careful about your location getting out nobody will probably be messing with your 3 plants, im just used to camping out with 40 inside and 40 outside. your biggest pain in the ass is gonna be avoiding mites and the cost of nutrients, but nutes dont really get THAT expensive untill youre at a high plant count like me.

what you sell oz's? lol have you been living under a rock? We gotta protect our gardens in the US, faggot

this was for you

I'll someday start a dispensary in my hometown cause you gotta drive to the city to get anything around here

Smoking some Green Lantern right now. Playing sopme RB6 Siege

starting a dispensary is my dream but will never happen. so for now i sell to illegal states for 2700a lb and to dispensaries at around 900-1000 but with all 80 of my girls its garunteed income every few months even if i have to break down and sell to a dispensary. People claim you cant make a living off weed but when i was 17 i saw for myself what kind of money growing can bring in and went my own path, props brotha.

We're not as violent in Finland, but I guess violence and cruelty are unavoidable if the money becomes too big. I only sell enough to live a decent life.

Making me feel small now. I used to drop a qp every two weeks, for 1100 in socal. But my days of tree selling are over.

money and xanax makes people crazy i seen it.

Large amounts of weed (300+ grams) are sold for 10 euros a gram, locally. Single grams are 15 - 20 euros.

dont know what the euro is mane. Theres a reason i didnt go to college.

Aren't 80% of US citizens drugged up with prescription drugs? It's a scary thought, I once took a single pill of oxazepam and broke up both of my feet while running from the cops. I had no previous crazy behavior.

1 EUR = 1.13 USD

you got it. im on norco and klonopin right now myself.

and idk if thats the exact number but its def up there.