Post some oldies Sup Forums!

Post some oldies Sup Forums!

There was no response

now those are some fine vikings

Am I the only one who remembers magazines such as these or what?

Post France they always had a few Kinta kuntes

>boring white people
>no poc at all
Truly those were dark times in racist europe of the past.

Fuck the lack of diversity in these is killing me, good thing the Swedish team got its act together and hopefully soon enough we'll see multicultural eastern national teams as well.

>"dark" times
you mean "light" times? kek

I know you're just joking, but I can't hear it anymore in real life. So annoying and just false!

can't believe there are people who genuinely believe in that bullshit, I mean you're fucking white and get offended on behalf of some fucking shitskin,what the fuck?
bad thing is, they're starting to pop up here as well

No, but even these are too old for me. But yeah, the world cup sure was more mysterious back then.

>sušić
>katanec
>prosinečki
>savičević
>still didn't win jack shit

yugoslavia was a mistake

where?

or do you just mean that dumb old whore that has been advocating for gypsy rights for years? as if they don't get everything on a platter?

fucking college kids, especially in cluj where all the niggers from africa and kebabs from turkey come to study
I was bantering with a few mates about muslims blowing shit up and what not and a wannabe convert bitch was giving us death stares lel, of course you wanna switch to islam because they want their women covered from head to you, which suits you just fine you ugly ass bitch

Katanec didn't play afaik. Went home beacuse the "war" has started. The team was pretty much struck down by the fact that shit started going down.
YU wasn't a mistake, but nationalism is. Bosnia is a very good example of what nationalism does to a region and it's people.
Stay well bosbro

>cluj hipsters
>relevant

Fuck it though, we're derailing into Sup Forums tier shit

i hope you are talking ironically
>that mascot
>the fucking vodka bottle wraped to his waist
based

do you mean they actually exist irl? I thought it was just a meme

>but nationalism is.

Not really because Yugoslavia is a nationalist concept

It's in the damn name of the country

Jug=South
Slavia=land of the slavs

Have some West Germany

I didn't know Spock played for Yugoslavia

>Yugoslavia is a nationalist concept

Nope. There was a focus on Yugoslav identity, but practice of nationalism of its federal states was out of picture.

Yugoslavia was a multinational concept and promoted Slavic identity as unifying factor, not nationalistic (Serbian, Croat, Slovenian etc) identities.

Well then it really was a doomed concept a ticking time bomb because you don't see any German going MAN US BADENESE,SACHSEN IS SOMETHING SO SPECIAL, I HATE THESE HANSA MONKEYS

Should have pushed for a Yugoslav identity

What a dumb mistake they made

That flag

>Should have pushed for a Yugoslav identity

They did in its prime, vehemently. But at the end of the day (Tito's/God's death) national entities decided to form intependent and semi-functional countries (to appease their foreign masters).

Videla's boys

>Slovene
>Sympathetic to YU

I bet you're from the coast, not the mainland.

Had he only remained in office for about 10 years the gypsies would no longer exist.

;_;

The Journey Of Ruud Gullit, Or How I Grew My Hair And Won The 88 Cup In 24 Pictures

>Greek
>Having opinions on the internet about stuff he doesn't know shit about

I bet you are unemployed and collecting welfare.

When men were men