Why do white people pretend they're the kindest race when they're the biggest oppressors and bullies of other races?

Why do white people pretend they're the kindest race when they're the biggest oppressors and bullies of other races?

white genocide when

I don't know, dude
wh*tes genocide when?

when do white people ever pretend to be the kindest?

when are you buttercups gonna suck it up

They say Muslims use white kindness to conquer them which is bullshit, white unkindness is what made Muslims go to white countries in the first place

And they bully minorities when they are in white countries also

If they were not you would not be alive today

>white unkindness is what made Muslims go to white countries in the first place

how fucking delusional are you?

>white unkindness is what made Muslims go to white countries in the first place

What
Western imperialism doesn't destroy homelands?

And we use Arab unkindness to justify occupying your countries militarily.

It also creates economic development for formerly undeveloped regions and races.

There's no need
you destroy your own
Japan and Germany were also destroyed by americans yet they are the strongest economic powers in the world now

Shut up bong

It's funny, you shitskins aren't happy in your own god damn countries, yet so many of you come to our nation and have the nerve to bitch about white people. Don't like how we run shit here? Get the fuck out

or get the fuck out anyway

Lol where did I say anything about wanting to go to white countries
My country is safe

You think Africa is shitty now? Imagine if they still lived in tribes. They would continue dying at 30 years old forever. Maybe that would have been what they wanted.

I don't think Western role on non-Western countries is bad but I'm also against imperialism really carpet-bombing countries and starving its people and abusing them is benefical for them lol?
I think the reason Africa is so bad is that instead of accepting superior culture they resisted it but still it doesn't help that Western powers were unkind to them

No, it creates them.

Problem with middle east is that they were not imperialistic enough and let those people try to govern themselves.

I'm not white, how would I know?

kill yourself, jean-paul

Who was actually carpet bombing who?

Aside from Assad.

>My country is safe
your country exists because the british were kind enough to grant you the land
you can thank them

>white Frenchman
>bullying people
doubt.jpg

A minority in your very own country tried to overthrow your government and had to be squashed, not that long ago so better STFU.

I'll be honest with you. Blacks resisting whites is good PR for them. It has given them an image on the world stage. The Abos and Native Americans have no say yet blacks who are considered to be not so intelligent have a lot of cultural influence.

You talk like white people intentionally bomb civilians. What possible gain would anyone get from that.
The terrorist purposefully hide in civilian clothing and use other humans as shield that's why there are so many civilian casualties.

theres nothing to destroy you goatfucker lmao

White people bombed white civilians in World War II so it's not like it was specifically targeted on other races. We haven't had weapons of that caliber until recently in history and we have no telling what Africa would be doing with nuclear technology right now if they had it.

Well Pakistan does have some.

>and we have no telling what Africa would be doing with nuclear technology right now if they had it.
>world explodes in .000002 seconds

That was total war though. What's happening in the middle east isn't really that. There's no intent on trying to completely destroy the country. If it was it would be a lot worse

Pakistan is not Africa. And what if Pakistan had nuclear weapons in 1940 before anyone else. We don't know what they would have done. There might have been 30 nuclear bombs dropped instead of 2.

If we're racist why did we go into total war with other whites but not with Arabs? Do we just not want to seem racist by not targeting a race of people who follows a backwards religion and has a number of nations run by theocracy. It's virtually all of the Middle East. Should nuclear weapons be in the hands of a theocracy? Or rather several theocracies. Imagine if someone with the mindset of Osama Bin Laden becomes President of Iran. I don't agree with Israel having nuclear weapons either.

>people pretend they're the kindest race
What? Since then? France, Germany, Great Great Britain, Spain, Vikings are the sinners amongst sinners their place in hell waits for them. Only Ireland are good guys.

yes i missread your post

why arabs are so fucking dumb?
Even your average stone is smarter.

When has an Arab ever perpetrated anything but mindless savagery? Your friends in ISIS are the poster children for Arab behavior.

WHITES ARE EVIL BY NATURE

THEY CAME INTO FINLAND AND DESTROYED OUR CULTURE AND COLONISED OUR LAND LIKE THEY DID TO INDIGENOUS PEOPLE EVERYWHERE

Same thing Mel Gibson thinks.

Don't lie. You like white dick.