So Im selling this 12 year old fucktard "weed" but Im not really I was just gonna put some oregano in a small baggy but...

So Im selling this 12 year old fucktard "weed" but Im not really I was just gonna put some oregano in a small baggy but does anyone else know any better way to fake it?
(Pic unrelated)

Other urls found in this thread:

starwest-botanicals.com/product/sage-leaf-cs-4-oz-organic.html?utm_source=froogle&utm_medium=feed&gclid=Cj0KEQjw9tW5BRDk29KDnqWu4fMBEiQAKj7sp4n_6C9J56IFnXL5mJrRdz18rmZBFS04o3RQdeSFffYaAkSg8P8HAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=wEaX943I21k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just give him the weed and watch him trip the fuck out and laugh

Im considering it to be completely honest

just tell his parents he tried to buy drugs, don't specify

Fuck no, go for oregano
Add a little oil
Post result

>Get a teabag
>cut open and place in baggy or whatever
>tell him you already grinded it
>tell him it's super good shit that doesn't smell and will make you trip
>video tape him acting stupid
>post on Sup Forums
>profit

Legit im gonna get 50 bucks from him
Dude you're fucking genius.

Regarding this, does anyone know which herbs smell like "herb"?

Or maybe a combination of herbs; should be a good idea to make brownies and tell people they have hash

Does this kid even know what weed smells like? As long as it smells like some type of herb I'm sure he wouldn't even know.

None, but the kid already sounds retarded so it probably won't matter

I should just have a fucking skunk spray on it then give it to him kek

>12 year old gets oregano
>Calls police since it's not a crime to buy oregano
>Outsmarted by 12 year old

Good one

Go a step further. Put slivers of Ricen in with it.

(^:

Just give him the shit in a bad or something, take the money and book it. He's not gonna do shit. Plus, even if he decides to smell check it, it's not like you're losing money.

Can you get arrested for that? Like if you say you're selling something illegal but it's actually not what's the rule on that?

Yep you can

Don't be a fucking scumbag
Sell him kush

Catnip works better, noob can even get a buzz from it.

Why wouldn't he anonymously report him?

Dont be a scumbag, teach him not to smoke weed at fuck 12.

Sell him weed. You can sell him mids and says it sour and he'll pay you $20 for it.

Why not?

>Get a teabag
>cut open and place in baggy or whatever

do this right in front of him, and take the $50 outta his pocket, and tell him "don`t get too fucked-up"

my hash always used to smell like sweaty bollocks ?!?

Ya that's illegal because it all has to do with the intention

why not sell him weed, usually the fucktards open and losen up upon smoking weed a few times. so they will no longer be fucktards.

its also not a crime to sell oregano faggot

Do this. You could sell him oregano once, or you can sell him cheap weed for years.

>my hash always used to smell like sweaty bollocks ?!?
>bollocks

Yeah you're in the UK, you weren't getting hash, you were getting soapbar. My hash has always smelled like extremely pungent weed.

because you don't always have to act like human trash even though you can

It is if you say it's weed faggot

He's a drug dealer.

Like if i did catnip would any catnip work?

chcked

Nope, it wouldn't.

Kush can fuck a kid up. Let him grow up a little.

This is what a stupid person looks like

are you the 12 year old they talk about in here?

lace it with fly spray, boosts the weight & fucks the cunt

Wow you're stupid

Quads don't lie

Like 12 year old would call the fucking cops saying this. He's probably be to scare to even talk to a cop

>get some cheap ass stress
>literallt get lawn mower clippings
>get throwaway grinder to grind up clipping even more
>put 75% literal grass into baggy
>sprinkle in a tiny amount of stress enough for it to smell like weed
>sell

-OR-
Dont be a dick and just tell him to fuck off and not smoke weed at 12

>He's probably be to scare to even talk to a cop

You don't talk to a cop when you report a drug dealer, you talk to someone at a desk, and a 12 year old emotional faggot wouldn't think twice about it.

12 year olds aren't going to the cops. They just tried to buy weed. They're not that stupid.

legit tho

just feed him stems and seeds and tell the cunt to plant em

teach a man to fish etc

implying its illegal

Post nudes of him.

True, but let's say somehow his parents find out cuz he's a dumbass and tells them out of fear of punishment and the parents get pissed and call the cops. Lmao, that's highly unlikely, but I'm stoned and thinking of hypotheticals

Surpriced nobody has mentioned the inbetweeners, nice one user. I laughed + im already high

only if hes STUPID AS FUCK

>Knock Knock Knock
>We have a warrant filed with the city of New York to search this home, it was reported that you sold marijuana to a minor
>B-but it was oregano, a 12 year old would call the cops
>Officer David we found marijuana in his drawer
>But a 12 year old wouldn't report me!

Good one

Does it make him high as a fly? :^)

more like a fly swatter squashing ur brain but yeah

you lowered the value of my post by relating it to yours, you are pathetic and sad.

Sell him heroine.

I know
Still, thanks for reminding me

if its dark its gonna be easy, just give it to him thorugh the window, ive done a whole ''half oz'' in a clear ziplock at night no problems.
If its the daytime do it through tthe window and put it in a bag thats way too big and roll it up untill you can barely see the herbage inside. If he tries to look at it just be like put it in your pocket dude. and if he does notice who gives a fuck take money and leave in your car, but youll probably just have to make your bike work, make sure your parents house is close by, faggot.

i have a gt worthy story of my highschool days. tried to steal a kids weed money when he bought but he called the cops didnt even know you could do that. long story short, i wanted to smoke that day, got put on probation and couldnt smoke for a year almost two.
>learned my lesson, now when i rip people off i do it in a way they cant possibly get the law involved without fucking themselves.

I'll be dat boi dont worry

Why do you rip people of? you fucking degenerate

Oh shit waddup

fraude

Give him the oregano, take the cash and then pretend you're an undercover cop. Then you have two choices; enjoy the sound of him crying as you pretend to call his parents or let him think he escaped from you when he tries to run.

If you do let him escape you keep the money and enjoying knowing that he thinks the cops are after him for the next few days.

I hope you never find happiness because you don't deserve it

I know...

O shit waddup!!!

Mix a pinch of dirt weed with tea

what make you decide to be a worthless asshole when you wake up in the morning?

You can find $5 eights of schwag at sleazy dispensaries. Sell him that

Wrap jellybeans in wet toilet paper

>heroine

I don't feel like doing anything else

i cant visit my home town without sticking one of these softies up for like a half or qtr at least. Its like a trip down memory lane.

Sage

starwest-botanicals.com/product/sage-leaf-cs-4-oz-organic.html?utm_source=froogle&utm_medium=feed&gclid=Cj0KEQjw9tW5BRDk29KDnqWu4fMBEiQAKj7sp4n_6C9J56IFnXL5mJrRdz18rmZBFS04o3RQdeSFffYaAkSg8P8HAQ

And that is exactly why you deserve your life, I hope you fail a suicide attempt and cripple yourself

>fake weed
>being this much of a cuntniggerdickface

youtube.com/watch?v=wEaX943I21k

fuck these guys and the little 12 year old shit, make your money. if its under a half youre wasting your time.

cat piss

What makes you get up and be a productive member of society?

The knowledge that my life gradually improves as a direct result of it

What if my life is fine how it is

pretent to be an undercover cop, scare the living shit outta him

standing still is never good or fine and is probably a big part of why you are miserable tbh.

humans need growth and progression, stagnation is a curse, you grow accustomed and mistake it for comfort

am I noticing a change in you to no longer be worthless trash user or do my hopeful nature deceive me?

Then you have no desire to improve.

That's only fine if you're a trust fund neet

I'm actually in college and have a job, I'm still not doing much. Failed my first class because I just didn't put in the time, don't really care though. I really just don't feel like doing anything except what I feel like doing.

>starwest-botanicals.com/product/sage-leaf-cs-4-oz-organic.html?utm_source=froogle&utm_medium=feed&gclid=Cj0KEQjw9tW5BRDk29KDnqWu4fMBEiQAKj7sp4n_6C9J56IFnXL5mJrRdz18rmZBFS04o3RQdeSFffYaAkSg8P8HAQ
This

>facefullofpavement while i do her from behind holding her head into it.publicspectacal

I would definitely get under her and have her start peeing on my chest

think about your future mate, seriously, it piss me off when people are shits on purpose, you don't have to be, and I really doubt you can do what you feel like doing from your position, I feel like owning property in spain with a pool etc, won't happen if I fail classes etc, have some ambition!

Genius!

I hear you man, I really do. I'm confident that if I don't actually accomplish anything or make progress, I'll regret it when it's too late.

>oregano
> half a gram- full gram of weed
> hell think it's to notch
>will come back for more
> what a real hustler would do
> profits weekly

Just don't sell it to him and tell him to fuck off till he's 18.

This.. touched my feels.

Truth. What you thought was fine will flip on its head in a matter of seconds sometimes. My life fell over itself a year and 3months ago.. and it only took a 4-5minute conversation to change what might have to, to go fuck yourself. and with every passing months, your options get smaller and smaller.

mix in the smallest amount of weed to make him come back for more and rip him off again

Yeah, I'll probably be back myself into a corner and then have to start giving a fuck after much pain and suffering.
Also this is my steam picture