Red

Green

Oh.

There's actually both a red AND a blue one

Red

OHHHH SHIT THE GREEN ARMY

Grove street 4 lyf nugga

what w waste of quads

Orange. Where were you when Runescape completely BTFO niggers and their tendency to murder over a colored clothing accessory?

red

Ewww slobs

Fuck off J-Roc

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

J-Roc?

I seriously doubt you were a Navy Seal...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Handkerchief_code

Are bloods still a big thing? In Memphis it's mostly vice lords then GDs

>taking the b8

Laze Onuts?
GD prefer to be called that.

>taking the bait

NEWFAG!

2NGC 4 life nigga

>B8

Mine is purple.

What's a b8 guys?
Is that a type of car?

Yes.

Fucking classic. Good to know this is still alive.

> being this new

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

gangs are shit

Dubs confirms.

Best be red. I'll fucking kill you if I see that blue anywhere on you. You a blood now, or you gonna lose your blood nigga.

New?
What?
How does this make me new if some faggot is lying about being a navy seal on the internet...

RED MAKE IT GO FASTA

So why are you guys talking about this b8 car?

Neither. I am not a nigger.

you are all a bunch of cuckgots

Pink is the best color.

because you took the bait.

Oh my sides. They are in orbit. Isn't it past your life expectancy, junior?

Crips for life

It's a nice car.

Fucking just for you, did you say what the fuck bitch about me a little bit you? I need to have confirmed the kill more than 300 I I graduated top of my class of Navy SEALs is you, I know, and I've been involved in the attack secret number on Al · Quaeda I have a. I'm a top sniper of the entire U.S. military and I have trained in gorilla warfare. There is nothing to me You do not have to target just. Purges the fuck you in the accuracy of that like I never mark the words of my fucking, you have seen before on this planet. I think you will be able to escape to say shit to me on the Internet? Stupid people, please think again. We are in contact with the network of my secret spy in the United States overall, and to speak to your IP is being traced now, better storm, I, preparation of maggots. The storm that wiped a small pathetic call your life. You are dead, it's fucking child. I can be anywhere at any time, can kill you in a way more than 700, I'm in my bare hands just it. I was trained in unarmed combat extensively, but you shit a little, miserable your ass off the face of the continent I am and I have access to the Arsenal of the United States Marine Corps whole to wipe, just do not use it to its fullest. If only it is possible to knew retaliation things unclean that was going to bring down upon you and the "smart" small your comments, you will have held a fucking your tongue maybe you . But you, now, you, could not you were not paying goddamn, the price fool you. Shit of anger you all, I will drown you in it. Dead, you're fucking you.

Took bait?
What are you talking about?

Cos it's got the VROOM VROOM and the ZING ZANG ZOOM POP which goes well with the BING BANG BOOM and the ROOFIE I PUT IN YO PUDDIN POP

long side beach lurkin nigga, come thru nigga and get gangbanged

YES!
YES!
A MILLION TIMES YES!
:,)

Came here to post this.

> crips
> not even wearing blue
This is why you go with red, OP . Crips is retarded ass faggots.

What the hell are you guys talking about you must be new faggots

if you look at your laptop from an angle it sorta looks blue

Oh god, that gave me a headache trying to read it. Almost as bad as has anyone really been so far as decided to use even go want to do look more like

Nigga please

I can not even begin to tell you just how much that picture rustled me.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

GUYS GUYS THIS user HAHAHAHA HE IS LITERALLY TOO RETARDED TO FUNCTION HAHAHAHAHA

I angled it with my phone and it just looked like he stole that shirt.

If you're not black stop appropriating black culture, I hate seeing the whitest kids just trying to be black and saying nigga. Get your own culture whitey.

Ok guys let's stop joking on the internet. I'm not new here I've been here for a month now. Let's make fun of a newfag

OI! WHUT DID YA SAYS TA ME, YA LITTLE GIT?

> worried about white people saying nigga
> not worried about rampant black on black violence those colours bring

Nigga you basically giving our white asses your culture. Try on ours for a while, I will even let you borrow my white privelege card. Enjoy some unseasoned food. Shoot up an elementary school. Commit acts of terrorism and get dismissed as having mental issues. Being white is fucking great.

>stop appropriating black culture
>black culture

Erdbeerchen :)

oversized fucking hat, retarded bloods

Okay, starting with..... hmmmm. I dunno. You?

Cos acting ignorant to the law of the Sup Forums land is the OLDEST and most BORING way to try and bait. Dunno how long you've really been on here, but you're either the newest of newfaggots or you are so goddamn dilapidated and old that you still protest against the use of bronze.

Red and blue are gang colors, that's what they're famous for on bandannas, you just need to stop thinking whitey invented everything fucking racist

Dubs aside, shut the fuck up. You're probably white any way. Certainly getting fuckin buttmad like a honkey ass whitey motherfucking pasta and ketchup eating Lindsey Lohan white fuck nigga.

Why does he have a magazine with a revolver?

I wear blue in solidarity with Snoop Lion, although I'm not in a gang myself so to speak

Red and blue don't belong to niggers. Quit embarrassing yourself. And bandanas existed long before you monkeys started shooting each other up.

>Implying niggers have culture

Lets not copy black cluture with idolizing colors and gangs. By saying that, it proves black culture is violent in nature

Purple army

Purple master race reporting in

Dunno about gangs, but I preferably drink my coffee from a yellow or a pink cup.
I drink my coffee black

> implying black culture isn't violent in nature

Green

woot

Red and blue bandannas belongs to black culture, fucking idiot.

:) ja

Does that make you feel good? Having an article of clothing represented around gang violence/murder?

hach, das waren noch Zeiten :3

das game endet nicht

neither you fucking race traitor wigger degenerate.

Fucc all dat Dead nikkah
We slobK all muffuccin day niccah
Forreal 106 Infant Loc Ridaz Legend Crip Gang nikkah
L106GEND
snoovah Smashin
Tramp Bashin wit pryde nikkah
Drag Queen Killah
Gaymond Tramps killa
Arbor biters killa
Magpies killa
Dieru killa
Fucc an apple pie nigga
Dis Big Vengeance off of 106x Prarie my nig you can tell em who said it n if they feel like losin they life tellem we really out here in dez streets nikkah

Shout out to all my niggas
LEGEND LOC ROLL CALL
2-Rocc, Tiny Bon, Jim-E, Kalique, C-Boy Rodgers, Bake-oFresh, NninjoMarx, Lil Fresh, My main nigga Bazic, Young Dry, Fly-Nee, Stinky Cheese, Mad Thumb, Green Wye, Clue-Boy, Gratzi,
RIP Lil Weever, Johnny 4, Baby Tweet, Baby Girl
Free my nigga Stawns and my nigga Emile from 60s
Fucc 8tramps nigga

Still, blacks didn't invent them.
Name one thing a black man has invented.

white guilt

Nah, that's been invented by whites as well.

da fällt mir ein, ich war wirklich lange nicht mehr bei Bernd zu Besuch. Schau ich heute Abend mal rein. Ist bei Ihm immer noch so krebsig wie früher?

White people even invented that. Try again.

alles beim alten.

Blue pill or the red pill?

youtube.com/watch?v=zE7PKRjrid4

Two most overrated colors ever, goddamn.
I like white and grey.

blue.

Fuck red, blue all the way. Had friends almost killed over this shit and I'm not even in that much of a gang area. Hit and runs, drive bys, stabbings in broad daylight at mall car parks. I try not to chill with these people cause last time I was in the area I was recognised as "one of his boys" and shit almost went down lol