Choo choo!!! slight derailment on the fur fag train

choo choo!!! slight derailment on the fur fag train
intersex/cuntboys/dickgirls/herm's and much more ,cum one cum all!!! ;)

come on everypony
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck yeah!

hell yeah!!!

bday boi is here with more!

Are you pumped?! I'm pumped!

captcha for pancakes, i could use some pancocks right now

the problem with images like this for me isn't that they're not hot, its that its a sorting nightmare. where do I put it? Male on female? but its clearly at least a little homosexual.

herm on fem, 2 sets of tits, one cock the math is sound

there's three cocks not one cock.

Fucking Voyager plotlines fucking sucked

if anypony is interested the next one I start will be a bondage/bdsm fur thread

I don't see it, i see 4 boobs, one cock, one vag. plz elaborate

later though

why not both?
>>*Mexican music*

How do I pick what one I want to visit me in my dreams?

look up books on lucid dreaming and controlling your lewd dreams

birthday boi is the god damn conductor for the gfur and hfur threads tonight CHOO CHOO DAMNIT

Have a recommendation?

my nerf herder is shovelling the Cole into the engine that's for sure ;)

all our books are in the nightstand by my bf sleeping now. seriously just look up lucid dreaming in you local library database and go with w.e they have there, it's not a hard subject to follow

Well sounds like a plan.

the guy in the middle has a cock, the one in front has a cock that he's sucking and the one behind him is fucking him in the ass.

it's basically just keeping a dream journal ( as gay as it sounds ) self induced white noise injection of sleep paralysis and learning how to not spook yourself out of realizing you're lucid dreaming

that's the OP, you linked a completely dif post. however that's still herm on male, dude's gettin spit roasted by two sweet ass herms

Oh sorry, I blanked a little on linking the post, I kinda meant to pick the OP image.

I'd say dickgirls not herms though, they have balls. and I can't see vaginas on them. I usually lump dickgirls in with girls.

s'alright, just go with the flow

fair enough, i lump all my herm material in with:
boobs check
penis check
fem appearance check
regardless of vagoo or not

the flow of cum. I'd definitely go with it. I just usually put dickgirls, herms and normal girls in one folder, since tits. and just guys or obviously guy on guy in the male/gay folder since masculine chests and toned bodies.

yeah I get that but I always think of it in terms of "what I can see". If I can't see vag then its not a herm to me.

the lines between each get so god damn blurred though my folders just go obvious girl, herm, trap, masc blurred lines just go in the most dominant folder that applies

regardless, continuing folder dump. coming up on empty soon

could someone please link me to s/fur? looking for a fap but i am straight

I spoke too soon, that's all i got for h/fur

None up, make one.

s/fur thread died and no reboot currently

CoC makes me diamonds as all fuck

CUTE!

the one I linked had a female, but the one I meant to link was definitely a guy and two dickgirls. based on the amount of cock in the picture and the fact only two pairs of tits were present.

Ya me too, I've been playing it alot in the past week.

Urta is my lover now and she suddenly got this dog collar that she now uses to dominate me with, holy fuck that's hot.

Does anyone have that one with 2 muscular cuntboys in a locker room, where one of them is being fucked and other one kinda holds his crotch?

i go for the cat in the alleyway Katrine i think. god damn cat with a dog cock, why's this game do this to me

however playing survival and needing food, urta's cock has been milked multiple times

Any more like this?

Yeah on another char I did that as well, she's so goddamn cute.
And with all the rather first herms being so shyly insecure about everything and then you show up and they are all over you just because you make them feel good about themselves and make them feel accepted, that really does it for me.

Damn

i've posted what i have but yes, there is more of these two together. it's bro / sis

i only wish every char wasn't a damn sexy herm with a backstory, seriously have like 6 game saves each with one wooing a different romance choice... stupid free furry dating sim

I forgot her name but the shark girl with the skirt just long enough to cover her cock, hot damn, I damn near fell in love, what the hell

For some I even like the backstories, brings a bit of personality into it as well as a backstory.

Personality is too arousing for me.
Herms are arousing, wolves are arousing, horsehocks are arousing.

And Urta gets drunk very frequently while fucking you under the bar table.

Everything is epic.

Don#t know her name as well at the moment~

>>Patrol lake
>>find alchemy rat
>>no go away
>>repeat
>>repeat several times
>>go away old ass rat
>>shark girl wants read books
>>fuck/suck
>>why is this game not GOTY
seriously is you go back to play it again, do yourself a favor and get an image pack for the game. buckets shall be had

pls respond

one of my game saves i made a herm bunny OC and fucked the hell outta the ruins mousie. many babies were had

whats the name of the game you guys are talking about?

I need dicks and tits please

Corruption of Champions

YES THANK YOU!

sorry for the derailement

found it on e621 using intersex and lockerroom

draco jeff was one of my first time favs

I'm okay with this

I've only been there briefly looking for Inuki's artpieces. Didn't even cross my mind check there.
I'll keep in mind for the future

Does anyone know the comic where it's a boy wolf that has a crush on her and invites her over and feeds her?

look him up on VCL, I followed him when he first started submitting art, alot of him gallery is still posted there