Is anyone here a good xrayist? Do the best you cam for legs and panties, hopefully more. Do you like a challenge?!

Is anyone here a good xrayist? Do the best you cam for legs and panties, hopefully more. Do you like a challenge?!

Xray thread

Bump pease

Furthest i got

Ne1 plz rspnd

Plz

Oc in pic

I'll have a crack..... Bump for me

moar plz

It's very thick material, not enough light penetrated to make out much more.

Not enough for wanking, but black underwear can be seen.

Bump bump!

I dont xray....every...im op and i used insta to show more this this my friend. He panties are white/blue. Certainly not black.

Can someone plz do the area under her belly?

Halp xray

People don't do real xrays anymore on Sup Forums they just cut and paste tits on top and pretend it's real.

Hnnnnnngggg

Dude there is still two days until summer. Please give me those two days of peace.

For the non retards,
Xray plox!

We need help! This thread needs an xray saviour ! You can refer to yourself as the jukebox hero....I mean, I would be into that. CAUSE HES AN X. RAY. SAVIOUR.

can you try her too? or at least brighten her up?

Can anyone X-ray this?

Op here, i will give it a shot.

Keep thread bumped so hopefully someone will do mine. Little more tricky.

Op here. Should be able to do no prob. Just bump thread.

Bump

Go to /r/ a million people will do it. Jeez

bump

ok

hope it fits your desire

Bump

Bumping you're doing the lords work user

bumping with an xrayed pic

She's hot ass hell mate

Bump

Bumping

Bump

bump

Bump

I too have a request, O x-ray gods. Hopefully this one is pretty easy.

Bump

x-ray this one?

Ahh, yes. A beauty, she is. No? Pèrfecťo.

Are you coming back?

or this one

keep in mind not everything van be x rayed you need good lighting and thin fabric

bump

She has titty guards but you seem to able to check her vaginal canal slightly.

Someone xray ops

Yes I know this, but you can clearly see her underwear theough her dress. You can almost clearly see that it is cotton panties as well. The lighting in the room is from all angles. Easily xrayed by someone that knows what they are doing. Which, I do not.

you should try to teach yourself i maybe have like an hour or two of messing around and i can get decent amount of show if its super easy to x ray just downlaod gimp or hell even use your i phone and mess with the advanced settings will do it too if they arnt wearing a bra and likea tank top but thats just for basic shits and lawls the dudes who get good at it have alot of experience but i would give it a go

You will give it a go for me you say? Yessss plesseee before we 40444

Op with Oc

i would but i dont have gimp downloaded and it takes my shit computer like ten minutes to download i was saying you should teach yourself and give it a go cant hurt to try

just cheat a little..

You put someone elses ass there and you dont know how sad that makes me because I want it to be real and it could be real the material is all there I just need a good xrayer...

Calling out any and all self proclaimed well adjusted xrayers to attempt ti xray this young ladies clothes. If you are good enough that is.

Jesus, this thread is full of pathetic chumps.
Im out

You used the word ''chump''.

It can't 404 without thw xray. Please no pleassee

Not a single b man to spare my soul

This is bullshit. All of it.

I don't understand whay you are implying. Why do you seem angry?