Some 150 Russians were behind much of the violence in Marseille ahead of the Euro 2016 match between England and Russia...

>Some 150 Russians were behind much of the violence in Marseille ahead of the Euro 2016 match between England and Russia, French prosecutors have said

Ahh yes, Russians are non human savages what a surprise.

Russia kicked out of the euros when?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36515213
twitter.com/Russian1972/status/742256350424641536
youtube.com/watch?v=4ekEYBZkzt8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

as much as i want russia being kicked out of every sporting event right now, i fear that they might fill the gap with going to war.
Might be safer to keep them busy with sports

>the England knows they will choke so badly they need their competition thrown out to have a chance

>Some 150 Englishman were behind much of the violence in Marseille ahead of the Euro 2016 match between England and Russia, French prosecutors have said
Ahh yes, England are non human savages what a surprise.
England kicked out of the euros when?

They'll get slapped with a small fine. Less than the one Bendtner got for advertising Paddy Power on his boxers that one time.

Twat

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36515213

that's what you have us for senpai. where do you want your nukes?

u serious?

>mfw england fans come to Russia in World Cup campaign

>mfw any fans come to Russia in World Cup campaign

Better not be Black, Muslim, Jewish, English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Gay, a woman, actually want to watch the football, or just happen to be in Russia for a non-sports related reason.

The fact they're in the "Euro's" just because 10% of their landmass is in europe is a joke - and evident that no other continent wants them.

Russia played impressive, I really appreciate them in this cup and their fans seem enthusiastic.

England made a fool out of themselves by conceding this goal, their fans were rioting some days straight in Marseille and they were booing the Russian anthem.

You are just butthurt...

As the French themselves have just confirmed, the violence was started by the Russians. No surprise we would boo their anthem when they've just been savagely beating our fans in the streets.

If you appreciate the way Russia played then you don't appreciate football. They were shite, we shouldn't have let that happen.

Reminder that there's nothing particularly hard about the Russians, despite what their crippled sense of masculinity so desperately wants the rest of the world to believe. If they wanted a proper demonstration of strength then they should have attacked fans who actually wanted to fight, instead of groups of casuals who just wanted to enjoy the game.

This, they attacked a section with families and children ah yes very impressive

At the very least they shouldn't be allowed any fans inside the stadiums

UEFA still think we both need to be given the same threat of punishment. KEK.

>just two Russians had been arrested

>French justice
>French police

Great job lads.

/thread

The only thing French police is good at is throwing tear gas at everyone

Atleast now when you exit tournament early your media can blame the Russians. I can already see the headlines "Violent Russian Fans Didn't let Three Lions concentrate" "Rooney concerned about his family"

>B-b-but our real hooligans are still at home, tthey can't leave the country
This isn't the 80s anymore, English fans confirmed for pussies

It's true though. If our top boys were allowed to travel, you'd see some proper naughty scrapping.

Anglos as usual. Shit at fighting, shit at playing their national sport, only good at whining and shedding their bitter cuck tears.

Thank you based Russia.

But you do, senpai

>Russia thinks they can have England in a tear up

Hahahahahahahahahaha
Liverpool CSKA '08 is all im saying lars

still keeping up the meme that that bloke is an england fan. it's a russian fan.

>drunk middle aged Brits get BTFO by young sober slavs

shit tattoos and nonce haircut say otherwise

proove it

Can't wait for Qatar world cup where all the hooligans will get executed.

Estonia throwing shade. Lucky for us, you can't afford material objects, you third world cunts have nothing but shade to throw.

>sober slavs

that sounds like an oxymoron

The russians seemed like the kid in school that tried to hard.

Russians think they're hard for starting on fans who aren't there to fight. You lads aren't as hard as you think you are you've been destroyed by Liverpool fans and Roma fans in recent memory to name a few.

>BTFO on the pitch
>BTFO outside the pitch

Please England, at least lose with some dignity

We'll see what happens in Lille later this week. A lot of England fans specifically booked coaches and flights out there after seeing what the Russian fans did in Marseilles.

Some countries can take the banter and others can't

twitter.com/Russian1972/status/742256350424641536

Russians attacked everyone they saw, not only in the stadium. Where were these "brave" englishmen that were causing troubles in Marseile a few days before the game?

all englishmen were either busy whining on Sup Forums on how bad the Russians are or were already beaten up by them

Is anyone honestly surprised? Russia is a barbaric country.

get in here for some summary on riot

The English were fucking crazy for challenging them into a fight.

England is officially that guy in school who went around picking fights with everyone and then running to the teacher when he got his ass handed to him.

Even though English firms are most feared in world ok senpai

>trampling over your own women and children
>"omg will anyone do something about those russians!!11"

since when inbred island rats care for their kids anyway? what a sick sad joke of a nation, jesus christ

Go fuck yourself you degenerate scum

Watch out, women and children coming through.

>booing anthems
>means its okay to smash them up

Well, when Wales inevitably boos England during the anthems, lets remember this.

Bit unfair on le cops, I'm pretty sure half of them are on strike right now.

They are still insane, Russians fight to the death once provoked, they drink vodka all day long and get regularly into deadly fights, I've seen a Russian stomping on a guy's head during the holidays, there was blood everywhere.

How come in all the videos I've seen the Russians can never fight 1v1?

Is it just 3rd world behaviour?

He's Austrian according to an austrian poster yesterday.

And how they bring weapons to the fight. Absolutely pathetic.

Tried to break a fight between a Russian and Greek once, got punched by both. Kek, fucking cunts.

>>booing anthems
>>means its okay to smash them up
well that's kinda how it works, yes

>Ivana Darkovna

because you suck at arithmetics? they seem to handle 20v300 alright

youtube.com/watch?v=4ekEYBZkzt8

where's the vid of the fat english dude they knocked out

looks like people running around a lot
a bit silly on both sides, like an apocalyptic benny hill

>chat shit
>get banged
>complain nonstop about Russians being subhuman on a chinese cartoons forum because you got your ass handed to you

Just suck it up, perfidious albion

What, no asking for clay?

Falklands tbqh

They're just warming up for 2018 m8

>4 days ago
>INGERLUND HOOLIGANISM LADS WOOOOO
>yesterday
>OW OW PLEASE STOP BULLYING US BIG STRONG RUSGODS!!!!

What a load of absolute poofs

New flag NOW

ELITE

FUCKING

TRUTHBOMBS

At 1:49 Russian guy knocked down the only englishman that dared to fight, others englishmen just stood around like pussies.

>everyone hates England for booinf Russian anthem
>No one ever says anything about the scots booing their own anthem
ABEism truly is a mental illness

S T A T S G O D
T
A
T
S
G
O
D

based fucking statselite

holy fuck, blown the fuck out

absolute nuclear heat

holy fuck statschrist

PLEASE HAVE SEX WITH MY GIRLFRIEND

Outdated meme tbahwy

BASED STATSKING

Holy shit, England literally on suicide watch.

S T A T S
T
A
T
S

Russians fucking destroyed us and here's why.

They live and breathe this shit every week in russia. they train hard for it. look at the size of half those blokes. They've taken influence from the hooligan culture of the 80s and made it a sport of its own

Meanwhile most of the english lads out there are every day working class lads who've never been near a football firm or any really hooliganism in their life. Tough in packs, but once the fists start flying they are fucking pussies.

Not even a meme, it literally happened.

>stood around like pussies.
this made me mad, they dont have a sense of unity

Can anyone POSSIBLY recover from this?

S T A T S J E S U S
A
I
N
T

M
A
R
K

Z H A N G

This, mostly.
It's similar to that brit guy who said "you'll work for me one day" to some bouncer or something like that in Greece. He chatted shit and got banged. Unfortunately, he was killed but damn you have to be dumb to go around saying shit like that and not expect retaliation.

Russian MP has praised the Russian fans for fighting and rioting. The next World Cup is going to be chaos at this rate

Lie. British started this. And even though u started this, we did not attacked woman or children

Oh, butthurt sjw whore detected.

>muh russians hate woman and blacks!
Kek. Russia is ruled by womans and russian woman love arab/black cock.

KEK

>"Great" Shitstain

Nice cherry picking. I remember replying to some of those top comments calling them pricks.

Brave English FANS and Russian THUGS

Holy shit, it's fucking over

Abolish the monarch, absolve the UK, we're fucking done

Based, handsome, muscular and elite statsjesus

Not really, and in all likelihood it's cops who'll do most of the beating.

Our StatsGOD, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in StatsHeaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

it's LITERALLY hiroshima all over again, jesus christ

england on poothetic and poopetually pooturbed poory watch

Yo statsbro if I come to the engineering building this week do you think you could sign my hong kong shirt for me?

Big fan man love your work

>HURRR KICK EM OUT RITE NAO
kys you fucking retard. the russian team is fucking shite and has zero chance of winning the thing. their fans know this better than anyone. excluding the team makes them lose literally nothing and IT WONT FUCKING MAKE THEIR RETARDED FANS VANISH INTO THIN AIR. hell it might even make them up the violence since they'd have literally nothing to lose so even the non-violent ones might turn violent.

>bread
>not dumplings

Cops will turn a blind eye to any Russian violence though. France must be happy with Russia now cause people aren't paying attention to their own people attacking the Irish and polish

>It's an irrelevant non-countries obsess about England again episode

I'll see you in OGGB level 4 m8

>OI LADS DINDU MUFFIN